Come home Vino, all is forgiven...

1235»

Comments

• iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    dennisn wrote:
    Suppose you're a pro rider and you pass all the testing. You're guilty??? Right??? Isn't that what you're saying?

No, all passing the tests proves is you've passed the tests.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    iainf72 wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    Suppose you're a pro rider and you pass all the testing. You're guilty??? Right??? Isn't that what you're saying?

No, all passing the tests proves is you've passed the tests.

How much does a pro rider have to prove AND to whom? And to whom's satisfaction?
    I look on it from the other direction. It's not up to the pro rider to prove anything, lest of all his innocense(sp?). Just like you and I. We don't have to prove we DIDN'T do something?
    Or do we? Not sure I like the idea of guilty till proven otherwise, and that sure sounds like what you are putting forward. I wonder what kind of society it would be if everyone felt like that? I have never been interested in politics but a government built on that theory doesn't sound like someting I want to be a part of. BikingBernie? Give me some help here.
    What kind of government would this be? An example please? :? :?
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,112
    dennisn wrote:
    We don't have to prove we DIDN'T do something?
    Or do we? Not sure I like the idea of guilty till proven otherwise, and that sure sounds like what you are putting forward. I wonder what kind of society it would be if everyone felt like that? I have never been interested in politics but a government built on that theory doesn't sound like someting I want to be a part of. BikingBernie? Give me some help here.

The previous American administration led by George W Bush.
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    andyp wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    We don't have to prove we DIDN'T do something?

The previous American administration led by George W Bush.

That bad huh??? See, I told you "iainf72". What kind of world would that be to live in???