BE WARNED !!!!

Comments

• I tried to order a Male Chamois from Wriggle, they said Chamois are not gender specific!

They know nothing about breeding goats!
  • nolf
    nolf Posts: 1,287
    Isn't this thread dead yet?
    "I hold it true, what'er befall;
    I feel it, when I sorrow most;
    'Tis better to have loved and lost;
    Than never to have loved at all."

Alfred Tennyson
  • Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    Also got the email from CRC - deleted it before I got tempted to spend (even more) cash on the bikes!
  • TuckerUK
    TuckerUK Posts: 369
    I have spoken to wiggle to find out how they deal with this matter for SpeedKing, as it is obviously causing some concern with other forum members,

Turns out they agreed to name a street after SpeekKing, reminding all customers that they can make errors from time to time, and really will go their extra mile to make it up to us!

IMG_7250.jpg

Damn! New keyboard please! TFF!
    "Coming through..."
  • GraemeT wrote:
    He's cracked :D

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... c&start=20
    near bottom of page

no sign of any remorse though :roll:

I have just spent way too long reading this thread, it is uber!!!!!

But the link for him cracking has gone.... I have to know what was said?? Can some one tell me or do I need email Wiggle as im sure they removed it!!!

Keep it goings!!!!
  • MarcBC
    MarcBC Posts: 333
    I bought a dead worm last week. It does not move. I am going to send it back to Wiggle.
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    Is it good etiquette when returning something to Wiggle to include a packet of Haribos?
  • I never get Haribos :cry:

Oh dear I've bumped the thread again. :lol:
    Giant Escape M1....
    Penny Farthing
    Unicycle
    The bike the Goodies rode
    Pogo Stick
    Donkey on Roller skates.......OK I'm lying, but I am down to one bike right now and I feel bad about it,
  • thel33ter
    thel33ter Posts: 2,684
    ShutUpLegs wrote:
    Is it good etiquette when returning something to Wiggle to include a packet of Haribos?

Return the empty packet, and claim that they were already eaten, maybe you will get a free packet :D
    And now you know, and knowing is half the battle
    05 Spesh Enduro Expert
    05 Trek 1000 Custom build
    Speedily Singular Thingy
  • Hold on, what did Terry just say then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux6lmeNqXwA

(about 29 seconds in...)
  • Just had fautless service from wiggle.
    My son bought a BMX and they had put the levers on the wrong way.
    Also the bars had some scratching where the lever had rotated. (by us trying to fix the levers ourselves)
    They gave me a £10 voucher and they paid me back £15 for a local workshop to swap over.
    They were also great as they got the bike shipped out ahead of plan so my boy got the bike for the weekend
  • Ollieda
    Ollieda Posts: 1,010
    Just had fautless service from wiggle.
    My son bought a BMX and they had put the levers on the wrong way.
    Also the bars had some scratching where the lever had rotated. (by us trying to fix the levers ourselves)
    They gave me a £10 voucher and they paid me back £15 for a local workshop to swap over.
    They were also great as they got the bike shipped out ahead of plan so my boy got the bike for the weekend

but did they send you haribo?
  • Valy
    Valy Posts: 1,321
    What happened in this thread?

*inadvertently bumps*
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    I bought some Haribo the other day, but didn't get anything free from Wiggle with them. Who the f@ck am I meant to complain to?

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • Wiggle have never ever sent me any Haribo. This has made me more determined than ever never to buy anything from them.
  • Whatever the hell Haribo is, I don't get any either from Wiggle. A banned import presumably for here. :(
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • I got Haribo 8)
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,932
    ratsbeyfus wrote:
    I bought some Haribo the other day, but didn't get anything free from Wiggle with them. Who the f@ck am I meant to complain to?

genius post
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Lancslad
    Lancslad Posts: 307
    Wiggle have never ever sent me any Haribo. This has made me more determined than ever never to buy anything from them.

But then you'll never get Haribo! your logic is flawed.
    Novice runner & novice cyclist
    Specialized Tricross
    Orbea (Enol I think)
  • Valy
    FFS, if no one is gonna tell me what this thread is about imma be ragin on wiggle!!11
  • Valy wrote:
    FFS, if no one is gonna tell me what this thread is about imma be ragin on wiggle!!11

I understand everything they say on phone shop but cant make head nor tail of that.
  • Valy
    Valy wrote:

I understand everything they say on phone shop but cant make head nor tail of that.

I am going to be enraged at wiggle.
  • Valy wrote:
    Valy wrote:

I am going to be enraged at wiggle.

Aahh, fairy nuff.
  • Does Speed_King still frequent these forums or did he change his username?

He could be any of us!

Also I ate so much Haribo over Halloween weekend, due to only getting 4 lots of kids knocking on the door, that I became quite unwell.
    Giant Escape M1....
    Penny Farthing
    Unicycle
    The bike the Goodies rode
    Pogo Stick
    Donkey on Roller skates.......OK I'm lying, but I am down to one bike right now and I feel bad about it,
  • Valy
    I lol'd.

I had a similar problem - but I had LIDL sweets/bars.
  • You may all laugh at him, but how many of you lot have a tyre named after them? The man is a legend!

http://www.conti-tyres.co.uk/conticycle ... king.shtml
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Please come back Speed_King.................. if you don't I'll complain to Wiggle :wink:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Valy
    In all srsness guys - what happened in this thread? :?
  • You may all laugh at him, but how many of you lot have a tyre named after them? The man is a legend!

http://www.conti-tyres.co.uk/conticycle ... king.shtml

Sorry, got the wrong link there, try this instead...

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/continental-spe ... bike-tyre/
  • Valy wrote:
    In all srsness guys - what happened in this thread? :?

Err, you could try reading it?

(you don't need to read it all, just the first few pages will give you an idea :D )