BE WARNED !!!!

Comments

• DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    I couldn't think of a witty reply to this thread.

I complained to Wiggle, they're all on the same ward as me but they dribble more.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    DIESELDOG wrote:

I complained to Wiggle,
    they're all on the same ward as me but they dribble more.

Love n hugs

DD

I suggest you complain about all your other replies while you're at it.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • DIESELDOG
    Aggieboy wrote:
    DIESELDOG wrote:

I complained to Wiggle,

Love n hugs

DD

I'll complain about you in a minute

Love n hugs

DD

• Aggieboy
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    DIESELDOG wrote:

I complained to Wiggle,

Love n hugs

DD

Love n hugs

DD

Include that one.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • DIESELDOG
    Aggieboy wrote:
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    DIESELDOG wrote:

I complained to Wiggle,

Love n hugs

DD

Love n hugs

DD

Include that one.

on phone to wiggle now...

Love n hugs

DD

• crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    You haven't got a good wiggle in you.

I couldn't help but answer with a classic Crudcatcher return.
  • Flasheart
    Flasheart Posts: 1,278
    You haven't got a good wiggle in you.

I couldn't help but answer with a classic Crudcatcher return.

I'll let you know on Monday when I get home from oop norf ...if not I'll complain to Wiggle in due course...of course :D
    The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle. ...Stapp’s Ironical Paradox Law
    FCN3
    http://img87.yfrog.com/img87/336/mycubeb.jpg
    http://lonelymiddlesomethingguy.blogspot.com/
  • i have just ordered my "I AM THE SPEED KING" t-shirt

will go nicely with my top gear "I AM THE STIG" t-shirt

:lol::lol:
  • speed king-

Plase can you guys in the office do something i admit i looked abit of a fool in the end with my (be warned) post but that was a while ago now and i have posted three more topics since then and answered plenty more but no matter how much i have tried and explained people in here do not let up, i have asked nicely and ended up getting very annoyed please please do SOMETHING????

Post a general warning or something that action will be taken, surely we have certain rights and security that means we will not get slagged off without consiquences !!
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Wiggle - can we have a range of t-shirts made please;

the Wiggle logo with "please please do SOMETHING" as a strapline - like the nike just do it??

if not, i want a refund!
  • pantsani
    pantsani Posts: 114
    Not come across this thread before , but glad I did as it's not just me that's having "issues". . .

An a rear LED light became faulty last week, I emailed Wiggle on the off chance it was under warranty even though it's 18 months after the initial purchase and the light was part of a set ( front and rear ).

They have only refunded the full purchase amount for the set in the form of a voucher to go towards some new lights. Which funded a nice new rear light and few other bits and bobs which I gladly accepted for the severe pain I'd been through.

How can this be acceptable?

Obviously my current bike has been damaged beyond repair by association of being attached to their faulty goods. I have requested that they send me a new Focus Cayo immediately. Wiggle please DO SOMETHING!
  • Just come across this thread and got to Page 5 but thought I would also air my grievance with Wiggle.

I have recently developed piles and suspect it may be from my bike that was purchased from a bike shop in Liverpool.....

I have complained to Wiggle to get their response to my medical complaint and to request numerous packs of Haribo's as recompense.
    Summer - Dolan Tuono with Sram Force and Dura-Ace 7850 CL Carbon wheels
    Winter - old faithful Ribble winter bike
    SugarSync cloud storage referral link (better than DropBox atm imho) https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?rf=mzo2tcrhm5gn
  • ademort
    ademort Posts: 1,924
    I bought a new speedbike from www.neckermann.com and the sensors which record speed, distance e.t.c. dont work. I,ve contacted wiggle to see if they will send someone over to the Netherlands to fix it but they wont. :lol::lol:
    Ademort
    ademort
    Chinarello, record and Mavic Cosmic Sl
    Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
    Giant Defy 4
    Mirage Columbus SL
    Batavus Ventura
  • 346-1.jpg

He is back, and angry as hell (again) with wiggle!
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    kaiser83 wrote:
    I have just complained and want a full refund as i havent got the dyslexia i asked for!

how can you qualify for the "dyslexia you asked for"? surely if you were due it and did ask for dyslexia you would asked for Dixelsya?
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • OMG, Speed King is a complete legend and I can even prove it......

Deep Purple even recorded a song about the guy in 1970.....fcuk me, he was a legend when he was born :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0rAP87B7UA

Of course, the history of Deep Purple is one of Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll.

Their drug of choice apparently, was to snort a line of Haribo sent by Wiggle, along with various items of cycle apparel.
    Summer - Dolan Tuono with Sram Force and Dura-Ace 7850 CL Carbon wheels
    Winter - old faithful Ribble winter bike
    SugarSync cloud storage referral link (better than DropBox atm imho) https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?rf=mzo2tcrhm5gn
  • Aggieboy
    kaiser83 wrote:
    I have just complained and want a full refund as i havent got the dyslexia i asked for!

how can you qualify for the "dyslexia you asked for"? surely if you were due it and did ask for dyslexia you would asked for Dixelsya?

Easy to get wrong though. I once got my family together and announced I had the 'big C'. As they wailed "Oh Jesus, you've got cancer!!!?" I said "No, dyslexia"
  • Kaise
    Wiggle seem to be getting blamed for everything, just saw an "i blame wiggle" comment on the guardian page, i nearly peed myself laughing!
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,712
    It's back and thank the heavens for that.

I have missed the magic.
  • kaiser83 wrote:
    Wiggle seem to be getting blamed for everything, just saw an "i blame wiggle" comment on the guardian page, i nearly peed myself laughing!

Was it DumbedDownScrabble's contribution on the ''I don't hate Macs, but they do give me a syncing feeling'' thread?
    I Blame WIGGLE and have demanded a refund as i cant use my Mac as a downhiller, it simply breaks on the Cwm Carn route!

It's got to be a BikeRadar regular, possibly Welsh and definitely daft, out spreading the big W-word
  • Ollieda
    Ollieda Posts: 1,010
    kaiser83 wrote:

Won't be long before we see these about: http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product.aspx?number=512227205&utm_medium=cp_social&utm_source=addthis&utm_campaign=CreateAndBuyPDP
  • Kaise
    Was it DumbedDownScrabble's contribution on the ''I don't hate Macs, but they do give me a syncing feeling'' thread?

yeah thats the one, there i was reading through the comments online and that came up, it must be a regular on here!

Anyone seen any other WIGGLE related posted and comment pages? I might make an "I Blame Wiggle" banner and take it to the man utd v liverpool game on sunday. See if it gets on sky/soccer am! This could be the new SAVE CHIP!
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Ollieda wrote:

F-
    Content F ; whose content ? ours, not some American website who thought they'd cash in.
    Effort - ; They knicked the idea off here and couldn't even be bothered to make the T-shirt look good !!

(that said, if they looked half way decent, I'd buy one :D

Personally, I think Wiggle should have jumped on this and produced their own T-shirts.

Sorry, Wiggle, you missed a trick here, no one to blame other than yourself !! :wink:
    Shock, horror, Wiggle blames Wiggle !!!
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Epic.

Blame MattC59, tis all his fault its back.
  • DIESELDOG
    Epic.

Blame MattC59, tis all his fault its back.

Nah, I blame Wiggle.

Love n hugs

DD

• crazy88
    crazy88 Posts: 560
    This thread is amazing! Does speedking ever come on here anymore? The mere suggestion of blaming anyone other than Wiggle is offensive.
    Out with the old, in with the new here.
  • shm_uk
    shm_uk Posts: 683
    crazy88 wrote:
    Does speedking ever come on here anymore?

This thread was gonna haunt him forever so he's probably re-registered under a new username...
  • crazy88
    crazy88 Posts: 560
    So...it's just a matter of time before we find him again then!!!!

Did he ever admit to what the outcome was? I got to about page 8 and had to get on with work, as I was laughing too much and got no work done.
    Out with the old, in with the new here.
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    I fear we have lost him and that its our own fault. :( Nevermind, there will be another along eventually :D
  • STEFANOS4784
    STEFANOS4784 Posts: 4,109
    I thought this would have been locked by now........... :lol: