A fantastic way to start time trialling..........

124»

Comments

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,659
    Marko1962 wrote:
    You know how you get yourself a mental picture of someone based on what they say and what they give away in their posts? well my mental picture of Nap D was as his avatar, I'm quite disorientated now I've seen what he really looks like :lol:

That was my thought on seeing the photos on here too :lol:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Late addition!!

NapDatLMTT020510.jpg

Next year I will be about 6kg lighter. And miles fitter.
  • richk
    richk Posts: 564
    Going for the best improvement prize then?
    There is no secret ingredient...
  • Anonymous
    Ohhhhhhhh yes. Yes indeed. My main goal for next year!
  • BeaconRuth
    BeaconRuth Posts: 2,086
    edited August 2010
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Next year I will be about 6kg lighter. And miles fitter.
    Glad to hear you're planning your return to the Little Mountain already NapD. The provisional date you should put in your diary is Sunday 24th April. That goes for everyone else too of course....... SBezza, Bexslack, RichK, RichieG, Ma123. Have I missed anyone? Wonder if we can get an even bigger turnout of forumites next year. :D

Of course Jeff Jones of this parish won the 1st Roadman prize in 2009 too......... there have been some very impressive performances by Bikeradar folk in the last couple of years!

Ruth
  • Anonymous
    Cheers Ruth, I do need to plan ahead a lot regarding leave and what have you! I'll book that weekend off next time I'm in work, keep us updated ASAP!
  • SBezza
    SBezza Posts: 2,173
    24th April will be perfect, don't have a horrible long weekend then with running the sportive on Bank Holiday Monday :D

I certainly will be back (as long as I am fit of course :wink: )
  • If I haven't been relocated to Ireland or Mongolia by then, then I'd like to have a go too, hopefully will be 5kg lighter than now, and that's already 5-6 kgs lighter than this last April.
  • BeaconRuth
    If I haven't been relocated to Ireland or Mongolia by then, then I'd like to have a go too, hopefully will be 5kg lighter than now, and that's already 5-6 kgs lighter than this last April.
    Great Steve. I'm sure you'll love it.............. at least, when it's OVER!

Ruth
  • BeaconRuth wrote:
    If I haven't been relocated to Ireland or Mongolia by then, then I'd like to have a go too, hopefully will be 5kg lighter than now, and that's already 5-6 kgs lighter than this last April.
    Great Steve. I'm sure you'll love it.............. at least, when it's OVER!

Ruth

Nothing new there then!
  • Pross
    Hoping to give it a crack next season, was too soon into my comeback this year - would have been walking the climbs!
  • bexslack
    bexslack Posts: 81
    BeaconRuth wrote:
    The provisional date you should put in your diary is Sunday 24th April.

Easter eggs for the winner then?
  • Jeff Jones
    Jeff Jones Posts: 1,865
    BeaconRuth wrote:
    Glad to hear you're planning your return to the Little Mountain already NapD. The provisional date you should put in your diary is Sunday 24th April. That goes for everyone else too of course....... SBezza, Bexslack, RichK, RichieG, Ma123. Have I missed anyone? Wonder if we can get an even bigger turnout of forumites next year. :D

Of course Jeff Jones of this parish won the 1st Roadman prize in 2009 too......... there have been some very impressive performances by Bikeradar folk in the last couple of years!

Ruth
    I'm pencilling it in. This time on a TT bike :wink:
    Jeff Jones

Product manager, Sports
  • BeaconRuth
    Jeff Jones wrote:
    BeaconRuth wrote:

Ruth
    I'm pencilling it in. This time on a TT bike :wink:
    Excellent! I'll do my best to lure along some more elite riders to give you plenty of competition. You vs SBezza will be a good Bikeradar forum head-to-head anyway.
    Bexslack wrote:
    I'll see what I can do!

Ruth
  • Pross
    bexslack wrote:
    BeaconRuth wrote:

Bugger - if it's Easter weekend I won't be able to do it :cry:
  • BeaconRuth
    Pross wrote:
    bexslack wrote:
    BeaconRuth wrote:
    Bugger - if it's Easter weekend I won't be able to do it :cry:
    :(

What, no chance at all? :cry:

Ruth
  • Pross
    Nope, one of my annual family holidays - I'll cycle up some steep hills in Devon as punishment for missing it! :wink:
  • Anonymous
    Noooo! Is it Easter weekend? :c
  • ma123
    ma123 Posts: 87
    It was my first LMTT last year and all in all it was a great day (apart from that wind :shock: ), im looking forward to next year now & after having several months off the bike not racing at all (due to parental responsibilities & work) im gonna have to work hard over the winter.