Mundane Observations Thread

Comments

• Mark Alexander
    Mark Alexander Posts: 2,277
    Work Leaving do's are leathal
    http://twitter.com/mgalex
    www.ogmorevalleywheelers.co.uk

10TT 24:36 25TT: 57:59 50TT: 2:08:11, 100TT: 4:30:05 12hr 204.... unfinished business
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    TommyEss wrote:
    ratsbeyfus wrote:
    What b@stard invented packing for a family holiday?

Thomas Cook when he organised a day trip by train from Leicester to Skegness.

Thomas c@ck more like... I've spent most of the day jamming shite into the car for our camping hols in france! Why can't I just take an axe and some khaki shorts and do a ray mears for 3 weeks? Grumph to family life.

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • Alain Quay
    Alain Quay Posts: 534
    Because Ray takes up quite a lot of space in the car and
    likes the odd pie, apparently.

Seriously, issue all travellers with a smallish bag, and allow
    no more on board. The climate is good, so keep it simple.
  • The Mechanic
    The Mechanic Posts: 1,277
    Oh! Yangtzee, beautiful river.
    River full of fish
    I have only two things to say to that; Bo***cks
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    I've just told Penny Smith that I miss her in the mornings. I got a lovely cheeky smile back.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Mothyman
    Mothyman Posts: 655
    these postings are not as mundane as they used to be....
  • Mundane,
    Tuesdane
    Wednesdane
    Thursdane....

It's Fridane!
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Im probably still on page 11 of post count in descending order.
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    People carriers, when full, have nowhere to put the luggage - especially if you have a Black Lab too.
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • The BBC just predicted ''meaningful'' rain over the next 24 hours. Have we been having meaningless rain recently?
  • skyd0g
    skyd0g Posts: 2,540
    I've reached the conclusion that while Elmlea lasts longer than regular cream, it does not last forever. ...or I've just invented Elmlea cheese.
    Cycling weakly
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    There's an itty bitty moth on my monitor! At one time I killed them, now I let them live so the cat can eat them, hurrah!
  • I've only had 2 square meals in three days, and my insides are starting to eat themselves. Hopefully I can get a Maccys soon
  • Aggieboy
    Biting into a very unripe banana leaves your teeth all dry and furry.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • There's a silverfish that runs around in panicky circles on the top of my cistern whenever I go to the toilet. You'd think it would have got used to me by now...
  • andy162
    andy162 Posts: 634
    All Wasps are b@stards.

Got stung on Sunday, no need for it other than pure malice. I'm waging a private war on these fuggers . Got me two already!!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Post count spotters, how mundane.
  • bearfraser
    bearfraser Posts: 435
    Its 04:42 am stuck at work and the Barstewards are definatley trying to grind me down. He He He He He the men in the Pink ambulance is coming to get me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • I dont think I know anyone that really likes kiwi fruit.
  • The nights are already drawing in and it was almost chilly indoors this morning. I'm dreading winter.
  • Im sleeping under a duvet cover with no duvet in it.
  • DCowling
    DCowling Posts: 769
    Topic's don't have as many hazelnuts as they used to and certainly not one in every bite
  • andy162
    andy162 Posts: 634
    In The Professionals the wah-wah pedal is used more than their shooters n that.
  • This was 2nd from the bottom of page 2. Girls in lycra is still down there. We can't have exhausted the internet of fit birds being on occasion in slightly bike related pics surely? :(
  • Aggieboy
    Sometimes you need to help others.
  • skyd0g
    skyd0g Posts: 2,540
    I had been kinda mundanely wondering where this thread had gone.
    Cycling weakly
  • My bike woke me up at 4 in the morning last night.

(To tell the truth I didn't know what woke me up at the time but when I got up and wandered around in the dark I discovered that my bike, which had been pedal-standing on the edge of my living room fireplace, had experienced a delayed visitation by the the PF, and as the rear tyre had deflated, it had toppled over.)

Those self-adhesive patches seem to have a habit of deciding they want to divorce the tube at very inconvenient times. Just don't use them - they can ruin your night's sleep.
  • DCowling
    Why is it the 7 mile journey to work is such hard bloody work, cannot get a rhythm going and it feels like its the first time I've ridden a bike for 10yrs but on the way home it's a doddle even when I take a massive detour
  • DCowling wrote:
    Why is it the 7 mile journey to work is such hard bloody work, cannot get a rhythm going and it feels like its the first time I've ridden a bike for 10yrs but on the way home it's a doddle even when I take a massive detour

You should have thought about that before you got yourself a job as a goatherder :wink:
  • DCowling
    DCowling wrote:

You should have thought about that before you got yourself a job as a goatherder :wink:

Didn't have a choice, I was born into it :roll: