Mundane Observations Thread

Comments

• passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    I would go for a bike ride but I'm too busy building an Ark.
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • skyd0g
    skyd0g Posts: 2,540
    I am considering tattooing a large letter W on each cheek of my @rse. I think people may be surprised by the result.
    Cycling weakly
  • TommyEss
    TommyEss Posts: 1,855
    skyd0g wrote:
    I am considering tattooing a large letter W on each cheek of my @rse. I think people may be surprised by the result.

"both" surely?!
    Cannondale Synapse 105, Giant Defy 3, Giant Omnium, Giant Trance X2, EMC R1.0, Ridgeback Platinum, On One Il Pompino...
  • TommyEss wrote:
    skyd0g wrote:

"both" surely?!

Do a lot of people get to look at your naked cheeks? Because I've found I tend to keep my ârse covered most of the time.

If you did a headstand, mind, it would read M&M....do they still sell them?
  • passout
    Y W?
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • skyd0g
    YoW would be slang. :wink:
    Cycling weakly
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    I'm eating toast!
  • I am going to try to be the 100000th viewer of this thread.
  • And i was
  • And i was
  • And i was
  • And iwas the victim of internet connection problems
  • shouldbeinbed
    shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660
    my dog runs like Joey Deacon
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841

I've always wondered whether Ernie really did understand Joey... or was he just a freeloader along for the ride?

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • Australia are 73 for 6 at lunch after electing to bat. That was a very good toss for Pakistan to lose.

EDIT: 73 for 8. Ouch.
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    It's raining again!
  • passout

I don't think Joey does much running these days...........your dog must be really poorly.
  • skyd0g
    I was a little disappointed to pull an odd number of socks out of the washing machine earlier today. I found the errant sock a little later on, he had jumped free on the stairs.

Next time Mr. Sock, next time...
    Cycling weakly
  • ratsbeyfus
    First day of the holidays, and I'm watching Question Time on catch up. :oops:

@ratsbey
  • thel33ter
    thel33ter Posts: 2,684
    I haven't worn matching socks for nearly a year now.
    And now you know, and knowing is half the battle
    05 Spesh Enduro Expert
    05 Trek 1000 Custom build
    Speedily Singular Thingy
  • thel33ter
    thel33ter Posts: 2,684
    ratsbeyfus wrote:

Already had 2 weeks of holiday, 6 left :D the joys of being at school. Then GCSE's start :(
    And now you know, and knowing is half the battle
    05 Spesh Enduro Expert
    05 Trek 1000 Custom build
    Speedily Singular Thingy
  • thel33ter wrote:
    ratsbeyfus wrote:

Already had 2 weeks of holiday, 6 left :D the joys of being at school. Then GCSE's start :(

Hope you manage to get some good GCSE's, thel33ter...they'll help you in later life :wink:
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Am off to my lbs in a minute. Only need 1 thing so am taking a £20 note & am leaving my cards behind :D
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I went to Evans new shop at Lakeside last night, after I finished work. Its alright.
  • TommyEss
    My housemate's been riding round on her BSO - and I've just spotted the front right wheel nut is missing! :shock:
    Cannondale Synapse 105, Giant Defy 3, Giant Omnium, Giant Trance X2, EMC R1.0, Ridgeback Platinum, On One Il Pompino...
  • ratsbeyfus
    Hello 'Pollys Bott'... are you a friend of 'Veronica Bottoms'?

@ratsbey
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    thel33ter wrote:

I have already had 2 weeks of holiday and I have 6 weeks left; the joys of being at school. Then my GCSEs start. I'm particularly looking forward to English.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Boston Legal, brilliant. Especially William Shatner.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • ratsbeyfus
    What b@stard invented packing for a family holiday?

@ratsbey
  • TommyEss
    ratsbeyfus wrote:
    What b@stard invented packing for a family holiday?

Thomas Cook when he organised a day trip by train from Leicester to Skegness.