skyd0g Posts: 2,540
    Mrs Doyle is now in Shameless.
    Cycling weakly
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    Porgy wrote:
    Passout wrote:
    skyd0g wrote:
    Although once very popular, you don't seem to see 'teasmaids' about these days.

Reminds me of Father Ted and Mrs Doyle, ahh go on.

That is one of the few TV shows that I actually miss...

How can you miss Father Ted - last time I checked it was on one of the Four channels almost every night.

I neve thought I'd ever get fed up with watching it - but finally it's happened, and I really loved it once. - still do really but Channel Four should give it a bl**dy rest!

Anyway - on teasmaids - my first wife was obsessed with tea. she got me to stop drinking coffee entirely - and we only drank tea. One day she started on about getting a teasmaid - this was in 1994 and I thought teasmaids had been obsolete since the 70s. But she found one and bought it, set it up next to the bed, and one day I was offered a plastic cup full of luke warm milky tea before I'd even opened my eyes.

We were divorced within the year.

That is the saddest thing I've heard today..
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • Porgy
    Porgy Posts: 4,525
    passout wrote:

My second wife was much better - she brought me proper tea in bed :D 8)
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Is that the bess you can do Porgy.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Porgy wrote:
    passout wrote:

My second wife was much better - she brought me proper tea in bed :D 8)

Goblin? :lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Porgy
    It's very early in the morning. I feel a little bit wasted.
  • passout
    I took my parents, wife and kids to the zoo as a Mothers Day treat. A good time was had by all (except for the bears perhaps).
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • Porgy
    passout wrote:
    I took my parents, wife and kids to the zoo as a Mothers Day treat. A good time was had by all (except for the bears perhaps).
    :shock:
    If you tried that in London you'd be the best part of 200 quid out of pocket afterwards.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I'd forgotten just how lovely the small Suffolk town of Woodbridge is, so was pleased to spend the weekend there, reminding myself.
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    My hands are cold and my bits have shrunk...
  • Anonymous
    Bunneh wrote:

Ah! Spring! 8)
  • Porgy
    Bunneh wrote:

So if your bits get cold do your hands shrink? :lol:
  • passout
    If too hot just rub water onto your ear lobes and you will instantly feel cooler - it's true that...
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    I have just been advised that my Depts big boss is off for the next 3 weeks, woohoo, I might get some fecking work done now :lol:
  • Porgy
    I rubbed hot water on my ear lobes. I now have wet ear lobes. :?
  • My legs felt like jelly yesterday, today they feel like lead.
  • passout
    330 quid for a water bill for 6 months!? Blah blah rip off Britain blah blah when I was young blah blah .....and that's my final word on the matter.
  • Porgy
    There's a notice up in my office:
    "Dr Pepper: takes money but does not dispense"

Who is this dastardly Dr Pepper, and why hasn't he been struck off? :evil:
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    There is no force of nature capable of the level of devastation unleashed by a 5 year old boy, who sneezes while his mouth is stuffed full of Wotsits.

Carnage.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Stewie Griffin
    I have the last 6 posts, are you all asleep?
  • Porgy
    I have finalised the bookings for my little jaunt around Suffolk and Norfolk in July.

I will be sampling the delights of Sheringham, Huntstanton, Cambridge and Manningtree and all points in between.

Hoping to clock up around 400/ 450 miles through the week.
  • passout
    Porgy wrote:

Don't worry Pepsi Max will save the day.....
  • Anonymous
    passout wrote:
    Porgy wrote:

Pepsi - max to save the day ? You are living in a Fanta-sy my friend............sorry, leaving now. :oops:
  • passout
    dmclite wrote:
    passout wrote:
    Porgy wrote:

Pepsi - max to save the day ? You are living in a Fanta-sy my friend............sorry, leaving now. :oops:

Not Fanta-sy but the Fizz-ical world!

...and yes, we should both be ashamed....
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    off to wedding shortly, rather be working tbh
  • passout
    Yep - all that merriment, family, friends and love....that sucks!
  • Porgy
    Our Health and Safety Director wasn't able to present the company's Health Improvement Plan today; he was off sick.
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Swallowing a whole mint imperial by accident can be scary,but if you make it,becomes slightly amusing.
  • passout
    Swallowing a whole mint imperial by accident can be scary,but if you make it,becomes slightly amusing.

There is an opportunity for joke regarding Fisherman's Friends here if anyone is interested.........
  • Stewie Griffin
    2 things, when you are trying to get ready to leave on a Friday and a Colleague asks if you are good with Excel ffs dont say anything other than "no" or "whats excel", I could be at home by now.

When you use your Colleagues computer and the mouse is set to a much higher dpi than yours there will be lots of effing and blinding until you get used to it, then there is more effing and blinding when you get back to your own computer and find that you now cant use your own mouse properly.