gisburn - new trails - anyone tried them?

1235»

Comments

• stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    Hope he's taken lights...... It was getting pretty dark under the trees yesterday by 3:30pm.
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • tony_m
    tony_m Posts: 70
    stumpyjon wrote:
    Hope he's taken lights...... It was getting pretty dark under the trees yesterday by 3:30pm.
    Which was probably why, on our last run down, I only just managed to spot the yellow slabs on the entry to the staircase in time... :shock: :lol:
  • stumpyjon wrote:
    Lol I didn't go.... I looked at the sunset times and decided against it :(

Hopefuly my light from DX should be here soon and it won't matter :(
    Was really really looking forward to it, I just had things to do this morning which took longer than expected. Bit gutted really :(
  • tony_m
    Probably a good decision... 8)

Not to worry, it'll still be there next time. In fact, give us a few more dig days (got 3 scheduled for this coming week), and there'll be even more trail to go at. :D
  • I know I'm supposed to be giving a helping hand on Sunday but I don't think i'm going to be in the North West :( Again :(

I'll have it confirmed on wednesday but i'm gonna be annoyed if 1) I can't ride and 2) I don't get to help out again. grr.
  • tony_m
    bigbenj_08 wrote:
    I know I'm supposed to be giving a helping hand on Sunday but I don't think i'm going to be in the North West :( Again :(

I'll have it confirmed on wednesday but i'm gonna be annoyed if 1) I can't ride and 2) I don't get to help out again. grr.
    Not to worry, hope you at least manage to get out and ride if nowt else! :)
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    Ben, let me know either way if you can make it on Sunday, if you can't no worries, there'll be other dig days (second Sunday in December will probably be the next one).
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • stumpyjon wrote:
    Ben, let me know either way if you can make it on Sunday, if you can't no worries, there'll be other dig days (second Sunday in December will probably be the next one).
    Yep will do. Starting to really bug me that I haven't managed to get there to either dig or ride!
  • Bloody typical!

My DX light turned up today! Very good indeed though!
    Tempted to go for a night ride but I'd rather ride it in the day 1st if i'm gonna be alone! how ghey!