Michael Jackson Dead

Comments

• fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    pb21 wrote:
    I cant stand the jokes related around his affairs with boys.

People come on here and elsewhere saying how dsgusting it is and its good he is dead etc, and at the same time making the issue light hearted by making up jokes.

I really dont think its a laughing matter at all.

aw diddums!
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • fast as fupp
    freehub wrote:
    Don't any of you have any respect? No one knows for a fact that he was a kiddy fiddler, it's likely he was not tbh, he had a **** childhood. His music was great, yes admittedly he did look very weird.

Lots of sheep round here.

if he wasnt a fiddler then why did he pay off the families?

PAEDOGEDDON!
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    Could be any number of reasons such as just the hassle of it all.
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    At his height he was no doubt a creative talent, but I lost all respect for him when he paid off that youngster (the first time he was accused of kiddie fiddling) IMHO with all his wealth if he was innocent it would/should have been a case of I'll see you in court.

Still, when Gary Glitter pops his clogs I'm sure they could do a duet.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • fast as fupp
    freehub wrote:

hahaha!! oh aye! :shock:
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    freehub wrote:

Cant go along with that Will, its not a parking ticket mate. The accusations he faced if not true would have been fought tooth and nail, IMO.
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    freehub wrote:

Can’t go along with that Will, its not a parking ticket mate. The accusations he faced if not true would have been fought tooth and nail, IMO.

'xactly. If someone accused you of being a Paedo you'd fight it all the way wouldn't you? Innocent or guilty, out of court settlements look very much like a tacit admission of guilt.

Am I sad he's dead, no, not really; I didn't know him, didn’t like his music and quite honestly found the whole whiff of paedophilia rather distasteful. Do I feel sorry for his loved ones, yes, but no more sorry than I would for anyone who’s lost a loved one. I’m far more upset by the death of British soldiers in Iraq than I am about the death of MJ.
  • tmg
    tmg Posts: 651
    Hopefully people will go back to buying and wearing two gloves now!! :)
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    This whole thing is turning into another Diana/Jill Dando/Jade Goody public wailing pantomime.

50 year old suspected paedophile dies of heart failure. Sad for his family, but let's keep it in context.
  • blu3cat
    blu3cat Posts: 1,016
    tmg wrote:
    Hopefully people will go back to buying and wearing two gloves now!! :)

+1
    "Bed is for sleepy people.
    Let's get a kebab and go to a disco."

FCN = 3 - 5
    Colnago World Cup 2
  • Porgy
    Porgy Posts: 4,525
    Does anyone else remember what it was like when Elvis died?

Well...this'll be much much worse.
  • freehub wrote:
    Don't any of you have any respect? No one knows for a fact that he was a kiddy fiddler, it's likely he was not tbh, he had a **** childhood. His music was great, yes admittedly he did look very weird.

PAEDOGEDDON!

If he was then why were the families happy to take money rather than see him convicted for his crimes? I don't have kids but if I did and something like that happened to my kids there would be no amount of money that would make me drop the charges!! I'd want to see the guy responsible spend the rest of his life in prison!
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Porgy wrote:

I think it was sunshining round our way. :wink:

Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • fast as fupp
    freehub wrote:

PAEDOGEDDON!

If he was then why were the families happy to take money rather than see him convicted for his crimes? I don't have kids but if I did and something like that happened to my kids there would be no amount of money that would make me drop the charges!! I'd want to see the guy responsible spend the rest of his life in prison!

$25million reasons i reckon
  • Porgy
    Porgy Posts: 4,525
    freehub wrote:

PAEDOGEDDON!

and have you and your family involved in a media circus for months, maybe years, and with no garantee that at the end Jackson would even be found guilty - or that there would be any compensation.

I can understand why they took the money.
  • softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513

do you have kids..?

no amount of money would buy me off, if one of my kids had been abused. I would pursue the fker through the courts - and if that failed, I would pursue him myself.

Accepting money would be the same as condoning it.....
  • softlad wrote:

do you have kids..?

no amount of money would buy me off, if one of my kids had been abused. I would pursue the fker through the courts - and if that failed, I would pursue him myself.

Exactly!! I think it's shocking that people would accept money over the conviction of someone who sexually assualted their kid! Even if the familes were telling the truth the fact that they were bought off is highly suspicious and to me would indicate that the alleged sexual assualt didn't happen!
  • zedders
    zedders Posts: 509
    freehub wrote:

$20 million dollors of hassle? I don't think so! Jacko was an astute businessman, and theres only one reason he parted with that money, so that he didn't go to jail. On that count - nobody can say he was innocent because he choose to settle out of court?

Then to be charged again, on another matter? Then all the stories, kids in his bedroom etc? I know the press make things up and exaggerate stuff - but in 'general' there's no smoke without fire.

Am sure every normal person was thinking theres no way he's going to do 50 shows in one go? Another mad decision in his life. Nobody really knows what he did other than the persons involved, but suffice to say & lets all be honest he was a very strange/odd, sad and lonely man. Yeah some of his music was fantastic, but that doesn't make him a god, just a good musician.

Finally those who say RIP or show respect - I say if I didn't particularly like him when he was alive, its not going to change my view becase he's passed on. I ain't too faced - so I won't miss him at all.
    "I spend my petrol money on Bikes, Beer, Pizza, and Donuts "

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38256268@N04/3517156549/
  • fast as fupp
    softlad wrote:

do you have kids..?

what the fupp has whether ive got children got to do with it?

tbh for $25million id have quite happily accepted michaels invite for some 'jesus juice'

SHAMONE!
  • Mark_K
    Mark_K Posts: 666
    Fkin hell Mark. We get the fkin message ok. :roll:

Forget the controversy of his life and realise he made a huge contribution to music. He was known as the King of Pop for a good reason. His influence was massive, he changed the face of music, he made 3 of the best albums in the history of music, inspired countless people and other musicians and has been one of the planets biggest entertainers since the age of 11.

Hell, there's a million jokes and puns you can make about his tragic life but how about giving him some credit for the music he made? Lets see if you can do that?

I also said
    And just to add i don't like it when anyone passes away ! Everyone has family and loved ones regardless of their sins ......ohh man i sound like a vicar

And
    Yes he was a VERY talented entertainer and yes he had a hard upbringing but does that excuse his behaviour ?

So yes I can see that he is a human being that has died !!! and yes I see that he is like you say the king of pop for good reason BUT forget the controversy of his life I don't think so some how !!!
    He had a hard life as a kid ! So do loads off other people but the don't take kids into their bed and if they do they go to jail!
    I loved his music and still sing along to his songs on the radio but would I go to his concert no( I turned down 2 tickets) do I like my lad thinking Amy Whinehouse is great ...No.
    Would I like Kate Moss as a role model for my daughter …. er no.
    So is it all about perception well yes I guess so and if you start paying 10's of millions of dollars to kids and their family to stop them going to court then guess what peoples perception will be ???Like I said would you have left your children alone with him ?????

Ohh and lets not for get the great musical talent that is Garry Glitter now would you want to be in his gang lol j/k
    Of course this is my humble opinion and counts for nothing in your world but in mine it does and so does having a sense of humour so that's why I laugh at the jokes don't mean you have to find them funny ????
  • mrushton
    mrushton Posts: 5,182
    If you have no respect then you are tbh total scum, imagine if someone you knew died and people where making fun of it, you'd not have any of that and that is a fact.

Now if I made fun of someone on here who died, looked around at his posts then found something I could make fun of, I know I'd have heaps of people jumping at me, if I took the wee-wee out of the death of someone for example THEGREATGATSBY.[/quote]

But Gatsby was an ordinary person about whom we knew nothing. Jacko lived in a weird world of chimps/children and showbiz and took the money/plaudits when it suited. He's dead, so are millions of people in Africa/Afghanistan/Iraq and I don't hear you bleating about them
    M.Rushton
  • softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    blimey - can't we get back to the important issues - like where's Bhima...???
  • fast as fupp
    softlad wrote:
    blimey - can't we get back to the important issues - like where's Bhima...???

who's bhima?
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    Michael Jackson is one ugly fcker

Wood-03.jpg
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • fast as fupp
    Michael Jackson is one ugly fcker

Wood-03.jpg

he looks like a cross between patrick stewart and a corpse
  • don key
    don key Posts: 494
    pb21 wrote:

People come on here and elsewhere saying how dsgusting it is and its good he is dead etc, and at the same time making the issue light hearted by making up jokes.

The worse the so called joke the badder the sastard telling it, of course if they took a good long steady look in the mirror and repeated all their very casual unsubstantiated accusations, I wonder how many of them would make them wince.

The old but perfectly true saying "if you can spot it you've got it" springs to mind.
  • fast as fupp
    don key wrote:
    pb21 wrote:

The worse the so called joke the badder the sastard telling it, of course if they took a good long steady look in the mirror and repeated all their very casual unsubstantiated accusations, I wonder how many of them would make them wince.

The old but perfectly true saying "if you can spot it you've got it" springs to mind.

dont talk fuppin sh1te
  • Infamous
    Infamous Posts: 1,130
    I guess MJ finally did "get enough".
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    Porgy wrote:

I doubt it. When Elvis popped his rivets he'd made a number of films which were, seemingly, endlessly repeated for months. At least we'll be spared that.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • guilliano
    guilliano Posts: 5,495
    I remember when Princess Diana died and we had complete media saturation of that.....

This will be similar I reckon, only with 20 times the media available to be saturated

Do I care? Nope. Did I know him? Nope. Did he mourn my mother? Nope

Never liked his music, no respect for his reported lifestyle. Can't wait til the frenzy is over.

Best joke I've seen about this......

The Jackson family have decided that instead of cremating or burying Michael Jackson they will have him recycled and made into carrier bags........ that way he can still be white, plastic and dangerous for kids to play with