Any Liverpool fan's on here?

Comments

• finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    1892 wrote:
    A good week for LIVERPOOL fans beat Real Madrid on the tuesday then Real Madrid's feeder club on the saturday

That would be an absolutely fantastic wind-up, were it not for the fact that even ManUre fans reckon Christine Ronaldo's been crap this season. Never mind, they've always got Berbie Doll to fall back on next season if Shrek or the horse get injured.
    1892 Posts: 1,690
    Rafa has signed some sh1t players in his time @ Liverpool but as stated above he has also signed very good ones.
    Fergy's dealings in the transfer market have not all been great, when you're spending £30 million on one player, you know he's going to be above average. Just look @ some of the goalie's fergie has signed, there has only been two that were any good Rudolph and van der sar & he signed him to late.
    So out of the two who has wasted the most money & which one won the Europeon cup in his 1st season with "sh1t" players????????
    Justice for the 96
    If you look just @ transfer dealings the manager with the best record of buying players for small amounts & getting the best out of them is wenger.
    Justice for the 96
  • fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    So out of the two who has wasted the most money & which one won the Europeon cup in his 1st season with "sh1t" players????????

didnt he 'win' the big cup with the frenchmans pliers?
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • fast as fupp
    1892 wrote:
    Rafa has signed some sh1t players in his time @ Liverpool but as stated above he has also signed very good ones.
    Fergy's dealings in the transfer market have not all been great, when you're spending £30 million on one player, you know he's going to be above average. Just look @ some of the goalie's fergie has signed, there has only been two that were any good Rudolph and van der sar & he signed him to late.

hes signed a team full!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/gall ... =340822734
  • -liam-
    -liam- Posts: 1,831
    Manure down to 10 men (Paul Scholes - Deliberate handball) and Danny Murphy scores from the resultant penalty !!

C'mon Danny(once a red always a red ;)) and c'mon Fulham !!
  • proto
    proto Posts: 1,483
    beverick wrote:

If Liverpool win the Premiership this year I'll eat my scarf. It beats me how they're actually going to win enough games to even stay on Man U's coat tails never mind catch them.

So I predict Villa to finish runners up to Man U. With LIverpool and Chelsea battling out for 3rd and 4th - and possibly sweating it out over who will be in the CL if Arsenal get to the final.

Bob

Quoted from a post on the 2nd February. My how things change. And I'm a Villa fan :(
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    He's cracking up, he's cracking up, he's cracking, Feeergie's cracking up!
  • drewfromrisca
    drewfromrisca Posts: 1,165
    It's wide open but after our performances under pressure sometimes this year following results going our way I'm not holding my breath. If we go out there and attack Villa and pepper their goal then fine but if we sit back and try catch them out then it aint gonna happen!!! Lets remember Villa are no push over mind.
    There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!
  • -liam-
    It's wide open but after our performances under pressure sometimes this year following results going our way I'm not holding my breath. If we go out there and attack Villa and pepper their goal then fine but if we sit back and try catch them out then it aint gonna happen!!! Lets remember Villa are no push over mind.

The fact that Villa are 2nd bottom of the form league over the last 6 games with only West Brom below them seems to suggest otherwise...

Fact is that Villa have hit the wall late on in the season with a small squad and now have low confidence to add the the physical fatigue.

This is the time of the year when Rafa's rotation policy and insistence on resting players soon as a game is done should pay its dividends. Also the fact that Manure will be suffering from suspensions and low confidence should help...

Wouldn't it be just like that lot to win every remaining game between now and the end of the season. LFC simply have to win tomorrow to give themselves a chance though :)
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    I'm not a bitter blue, I hope Liverpool beat the villa scum
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
    johnfinch wrote:
    He's cracking up, he's cracking up, he's cracking, Feeergie's cracking up!

Did you see his face @ the end, bright pink, I bet you could warm your hands on it from a mile away.
    Perhaps this is the answer to the energy crisis. Warming the country of fergies face :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Justice for the 96
  • -liam-
    Looking good again today.

Half time and 3-0 and Manu's advantageous goal difference is now completely wiped out with another 45 minutes to go against Villa.
  • drewfromrisca
    I take back all I said about Rafa!!! :oops:

• -liam-
    oh look, we now have superior goal difference :lol:

4-0

Interesting question.

Would you take Liverpool being 1 point behind and played a game more but playing with terrific form and confidence or.....Manu's lead and game in hand but lacking any form or confidence for the rest of the season ?
  • drewfromrisca
    I think where we are now. United are under a bit of pressure for 1st time this season and it's showing. They have few difficult games to come I think. Teams will be looking to go for it against them now as they have gained confidence from recent performances.

• Now this is getting interesting, the scousers are saying it's more or less wrapped up...yeah? Why is it though, that I think Chelsea's defeat at Tottenham will have a bigger bearing at end of the season. Liverpool are one dodgy ankle away from being very, very ordinary.
    It was nice of United to agree to move their Porto fixture to accomodate the Hillsbrough events mind, very commendable - it shows there is some respect in football after all.
    Start Weight: 128 kilos (20.2 st) (April 17th 2009)
    Current Weight:119 kilos (18.7 st) (June 18th 2009)
    Target Weight: 92 kilos (14.5 st) (sometime mid-2010, hopefully sooner)
  • StuKop
    StuKop Posts: 13
    Not a good day :(
  • Harry B
    Harry B Posts: 1,239
    StuKop wrote:

What do you mean? It's a great day :D

All together now "Blue is the colour, blue is the game, we all together and winning is our aim....." :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • How i cried last night........with laughter.

Come on you Blues.

Blue nose Toffee boy!!
    Just a fat bloke on a bike
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    Harry B wrote:
    StuKop wrote:

All together now "Blue is the colour, blue is the game, we all together and winning is our aim....." :D:D:D:D:D:D

What a result. That's what the 'pool get for being a 2 man team! :lol:
  • TheBoyBilly
    TheBoyBilly Posts: 749
    Harry B wrote:
    StuKop wrote:

Man-mark Gerrard (as Essien did) and 'Pool very soon become a one-man team
    To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity - Oscar Wilde
    Harry B wrote:
    StuKop wrote:

It was more down to the fact that Gerrard was carrying an injury.
    Justice for the 96
  • fast as fupp
    1892 wrote:
    Harry B wrote:
    StuKop wrote:

then perhaps the FSW shouldnt have picked him-no?

theese is fax! :D
    1892 wrote:
    Harry B wrote:
    StuKop wrote:

then perhaps the shouldnt have picked him-no?

theese is fax! :D

probably not but it was good to see Masch back today
    Justice for the 96
    I don't know how tha chavski thug can blame Liverpool players for getting him booked so that he misses the 2nd leg. Didn't 1 of their players dive to get Alonso booked a couple of years ago.
    Justice for the 96
  • drewfromrisca
    I hate Drogba, he is the epitomy of a cheat.

• fast as fupp
    I hate Drogba, he is the epitomy of a cheat.

bit like $tevie Me then?
  • a_n_t
    a_n_t Posts: 2,011
    bit like $tevie Me then?

ahh, Mr Liverpool http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 653041.stm
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    10m 20:21 2014
    25m 53:18 20:13
    50m 1:57:12 2013
    100m Yeah right.
    Sad day for football fan's, Liverpool most of all, watching the news coverage of the 20th anniversary of the Hillsborough tragedy, brings it all back, I remember watching the TV @ the time in total shock & disbelief, 96 people went to a football match to enjoy the day as a lot of us have & they didn't come back :cry:
    Justice for the 96