Any Liverpool fan's on here?

Comments

• fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    1892 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    I'd rather Liverpool take the title than Fergie's lot. At least the Pool fans can make a bit of noise, unlike the Monkchester United (see what I did there? Wink ) "fans" on their once-a-decade-daytrip to Old Trafford, trying to work out which one's Eric Cantona.

Does 'a bit of noise' involve throwing cups of sh1t into the family paddock, stealing tickets from children and attacking ambulances?

How many Liverpool fans actually did this? I like laughing at scousers as much as the next Lancastrian, but I wouldn't judge them all on the behaviour of a few individuals.

What do you call a scouser in a suit?
    The accused.

Sorry, that's old. And it's also unfair to propagate the old stereotypes of Liverpuddlians. They're not all car thieves. I know one who's an arsonist. :wink:

Have you ever been to the theatre of bent referees??? It's like your entering a war zone even the chippies have protective panels to screen the staff from the customers. Around Anfield it's only the offies.

How do you confuse a u5hited fan ?

Ask them where old trafford is :lol:

a kopite moaning about bent refs FFS!

how about clive thomas poll and clattenberg?

and what about that ref who gave a pen to roma thenchanged his mind and gave a corner after stevie lar had a word?

the list is endless
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    A point from Bolton away will do but I want 3 points from those that sold their Souls to beelzebub next week :twisted:

Sorry to gloat, but :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    1892 wrote:

Have you ever been to the theatre of bent referees??? It's like your entering a war zone even the chippies have protective panels to screen the staff from the customers. Around Anfield it's only the offies.

How do you confuse a u5hited fan ?

Ask them where old trafford is :lol:

No, never been there. I couldn't force myself through the doors of evil.

How do you confuse a Ushited fan?
    Ask them WHAT Old Trafford is.

Although to be fair, I'm sure they'd recognise the word from the Sunday morning newspapers.
  • i aint no tip rat im from liverpool

Maybe not, but probably a tunnel rat :wink:
    Planet-X SL Pro Carbon.
    Tifosi CK3 Winter Bike
    Planet X London Road Disc
    Planet X RT80 Elite
  • sicrow
    sicrow Posts: 791
    how has everyone decided to discuss cockney united when the threads anout Liverpool

City till I die
  • a_n_t
    a_n_t Posts: 2,011
    well the cream always rises to the top.
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    10m 20:21 2014
    25m 53:18 20:13
    50m 1:57:12 2013
    100m Yeah right.
  • Sh1t always floats :lol:
    Planet-X SL Pro Carbon.
    Tifosi CK3 Winter Bike
    Planet X London Road Disc
    Planet X RT80 Elite
  • a_n_t
    a_n_t Posts: 2,011
    Dog Breath wrote:
    Sh1t always floats :lol:

champions of england
    champions of europe
    champions of the world

yeah, we're sh!t.
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    10m 20:21 2014
    25m 53:18 20:13
    50m 1:57:12 2013
    100m Yeah right.
  • Well played Liverpool today v Chelski, I really thought that Liverpool had blown their Premiership chances but now after today's result who knows. If Liverpool can win most of their remaining games and MU drop lots of points (unlikely) they may just get their first Premiership title... This time last season it was Arsenal running the show but that game at Birmingham and the horrific injury on Edwardo was the turning point for Arsenal, with Liverpool the turning point may just be marked by Benitez silly outburst at Fergy... I hope Liverpool prove me wrong...
    1892 Posts: 1,690
    a_n_t wrote:
    Dog Breath wrote:
    Sh1t always floats :lol:

champions of england
    champions of europe
    champions of the world

yeah, we're sh!t.

I agree you are 5hit
    Justice for the 96
  • 1892, point proven with united fans really!!! That's why no-one likes them!

Post say's any Liverpool fans on here and it's been bombarded by mancs abusing us! Same on the 606 website really.

Good win today but dont get carried away, we'll probably draw against pompey after going out to the cup! Dodgy referee decision helped us today although I think we were better team for 80% of game.
    There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!
  • If any doubt remained that Liverpool have a deal with Satan, that's it. Gerrard and Alonso try to cripple people and get slapped wrists, Lampard is sent off for a perfectly good tackle.
    And the 'fans' have the termerity to shout 'f*ck off Riley' when Gerrard is booked?
    Jebus.
  • I don't think that Fat Franks being sent off had that much of a difference, to be honest, he usually has little impact against the bigger clubs. Chelsea's strength yesterday was in the back four.

A bit like Christine Ronaldo, he does very little against decent teams.
  • beverick
    beverick Posts: 3,461
    Riley was inconsistent.

Gerrard was lucky to stay on the pitch; he could have received three yellow cards and one red.

Lampard was unlucky to be dismissed. I'm not sure there was even a foul. If there was it was Alonso doing the fouling.

Terry could have seen a second yellow for dissent.

I lost count of how many fouls were given against the victim rather than perpetrator on both sides but perhaps 70%-30% in Liverpool's favour.

I've never quite seen anything like Bosingwa putting his studs in the middle of Benayoun's back and pushing him of the pitch; it was GBH never mind a red-card foul. Even if the linesman did miss the mugging that happened at arms length from his nose it was a Liverpool throw.

It took Liverpool 79 minutes to have a credible effort on goal and when they did score thay had to rely firstly on Cech "going walkabout". For the second goal Ashely Cole was, well Ashley Cole, and made a complete lash up of playing left back. (nb Wayne Bridge will probably need years of therapy to recover from the mental anguish from seeing Cole selected in front of him for so long.)

Meanwhile Big Phil must be wondering how they left Anfield without a point. Chelsky fans must be thinking that any silverware is just beyond them this year, especially if they insist on only four or five players putting in the effort.

Benitez must be wondering how a team of all stars can look so inept in front of goal. Liverpool fans can only wonder how they can thump the Toon and then look so ineffective.

If Liverpool win the Premiership this year I'll eat my scarf. It beats me how they're actually going to win enough games to even stay on Man U's coat tails never mind catch them.

So I predict Villa to finish runners up to Man U. With LIverpool and Chelsea battling out for 3rd and 4th - and possibly sweating it out over who will be in the CL if Arsenal get to the final.

Bob
  • -liam-
    -liam- Posts: 1,831
    beverick wrote:
    So I predict Villa to finish runners up to Man U. With LIverpool and Chelsea battling out for 3rd and 4th - and possibly sweating it out over who will be in the CL if Arsenal get to the final.

Bob

This last paragraph of your "rant" shows that you know little of what you are talking about....

Were Arsenal to get the final of the CL or even win it (lol) it would make no difference with regards the 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th spots getting CL or CL qualifying rounds qualification. I think this was made clear by the FA and UEFA following LFC's qualification after they won the CL but failed to gain the required league spot for an automatic place.

With regards LFC's chances of winning the league...maybe, maybe not...You could point to Liverpools current point haul and the fact the Torres has started only 10 games this term. You could also point to the fact that Liverpool regularly out point the other top 4 teams in the run in. Perhaps this is down to Benitez' rotation policy and having fresher fitter players in the last 4 months.

I wouldn't bet for them, nor would I bet against them...

You hold onto that scarf ;)
  • on the road
    on the road Posts: 5,631
    edited February 2009
    I think he's an Aston Villa supporter :lol:
  • beverick
    beverick Posts: 3,461
    -Liam- wrote:
    beverick wrote:

Bob

This last paragraph of your "rant" shows that you know little of what you are talking about....

Were Arsenal to get the final of the CL or even win it (lol) it would make no difference with regards the 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th spots getting CL or CL qualifying rounds qualification. I think this was made clear by the FA and UEFA following LFC's qualification after they won the CL but failed to gain the required league spot for an automatic place.

It is you without the clue.

The rules were changed following LFC's unexpected success in the 2004/5 season. UEFA were embarrassed into 'inviting' the title holders into the 2005/6 competition. It is why their run in that year's competition started in early July with entry into the first qualifying round.

The rules were changed for qualification in subsequent years:

UEFA CL qualification rules 1.03:

"a) If the title-holder comes from an association entitled to more than one
    place in the UEFA Champions League and qualifies for the UEFA Cup
    through its domestic competitions, the lowest-ranked club of the
    association’s UEFA Champions League representatives is automatically
    transferred to the UEFA Cup. In this case, the number of places to which
    the title-holder's national association is entitled in the UEFA Champions
    League and the UEFA Cup does not change.

b) If the [CL] title-holder comes from an association entitled to more than one
    place in the UEFA Champions League and does not qualify for the UEFA
    Champions League or UEFA Cup through its domestic competitions, the lowest-ranked club of the association’s UEFA Champions League representatives is automatically transferred to the UEFA Cup. In this case, the national association of the title-holder is entitled to one additional place in the UEFA Cup."

So, given that it is even at this point in the season, almost certain that Arsenal will not finish in the top four, should they get to the CL final the team who will have by that time finished fourth in the PL will have to wait to see whether they enter the CL or UEFA cup.

I suggest you get your facts right before you start throwing insults.

Bob
  • -liam-
    -liam- Posts: 1,831
    It was left to the digression of the national associations and the FA said that in future the top 4 would qualify for the CL regardless of who won.

I'm not aware of any insults thrown either but boo hoo for you anyway :)

You think Aston Villa will make the Uefa Cup again ?...I think they might be pipped at the post by Bolton ;)
  • johnfinch wrote:
    A point from Bolton away will do but I want 3 points from those that sold their Souls to beelzebub next week :twisted:

Sorry to gloat, but :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:cry: snot fair
  • Stewie, happy to have Keano back? I'm not sure what to think of it all really, part of me thinks that he was a flop but on the other hand you don't become a flop overnight. It makes me laugh when benitez says he was under performing at LFC. How can you under perform when your on the bench or sat at home watching the match on tv!?!?!
    There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Benitez tried to sign Harry Windsor when Benitez heard he'd been dumped by Chelsy :lol:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Benitez tried to sign Harry Windsor when Benitez heard he'd been dumped by Chelsy :lol:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
    1892 Posts: 1,690
    redvee wrote:

It wasn't funny the first time
    Justice for the 96
  • Stewie, happy to have Keano back? I'm not sure what to think of it all really, part of me thinks that he was a flop but on the other hand you don't become a flop overnight. It makes me laugh when benitez says he was under performing at LFC. How can you under perform when your on the bench or sat at home watching the match on tv!?!?!

Truth be told I cant just sweep it under the carpet and pretend nothing happened :( . Although if he scores 20 Goals a year I might find it in myself to forgive him :wink: . Did Benitez not want him? Who signed him? All very weird :?
  • on the road
    on the road Posts: 5,631
    He just wasn't good enough.
  • agnello
    agnello Posts: 239
    Stewie, happy to have Keano back? I'm not sure what to think of it all really, part of me thinks that he was a flop but on the other hand you don't become a flop overnight. It makes me laugh when benitez says he was under performing at LFC. How can you under perform when your on the bench or sat at home watching the match on tv!?!?!

by repeatedly missing six yard sitters when you're on the pitch

Truth be told I cant just sweep it under the carpet and pretend nothing happened :( . Although if he scores 20 Goals a year I might find it in myself to forgive him :wink: . Did Benitez not want him? Who signed him? All very weird :?

from Rafa's latest press conference it sounds like he was causing unrest within the squad. not sure how but the others certainly seemed to avoid passing to him in his last few games...
    Stumpjumper FSR Comp
    Eddy Merckx Strada
    Gios Compact KK
    Raleigh Dynatech Diablo
    Canyon CF CLX / Record
    Charge Plug 3
    Kinesis GF Ti disc - WIP...
  • He just wasn't good enough.

When this Season is looked back upon no one will blame him for you blowing the Premiership :P
  • United have a potential bannana skin against West Ham this weekend.
    West Ham are in form, and always play well against United.
    United will have to be on top of their game to win.
    There are still points to be dropped, the title race is far from over.
    I hate it when the pundits claim the title race is over or Chelsea/Liverpool have let it slip. We're only just in Febuary FFS !

United are still favorites, Liverpool or Chelsea and yes even Villa are all still in it should United slip up.

I'd love to see Liverpool challenge, it would make beating you at Old Trafford all the more sweet. :wink: