Any Liverpool fan's on here?

Comments

• redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    Garbage! Did you actually watch either of the games?!!!!

The first game we didn't play as well as we could have, but on both occasions Everton gave everything they had.

Dan, Dan, Dan......

If your players can't get motivated for a Merseyside derby, what chance have they got too get motivated for the league? If Everton gave everything.....why couldn't Liverpool? They get paid more so perhaps they should work a bit harder for their paycheck?

The simple fact is that Liverpool had two opportunities at home to beat an injury and suspension striken Everton, you failed both times.....drawing twice with a weak Everton team and Wigan doesn't really signify a Title contending team does it?
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    ANY LIVERPOO fans from Liverpool here?

or are you all the usual tourists and wools who turn up at fannyfield?

:lol:
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • Rob Sallnow
    Rob Sallnow Posts: 6,279
    The simple fact is that Liverpool had two opportunities at home to beat an injury and suspension striken Everton, you failed both times.....drawing twice with a weak Everton team and Wigan doesn't really signify a Title contending team does it?

Man U drew 1-1 with Everton too....and didn't score aganst Wigan for 89 minutes....or Stoke for 83 minutes...or Sunderland for 91 minutes. These things happen.

Steve Bruce obviously has us worked out as he reqularly draws against us...and even did the double over us one season in his Birmingham era.
    I'd rather walk than use Shimano
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    edited January 2009
    I'd rather Liverpool take the title than Fergie's lot. At least the Pool fans can make a bit of noise, unlike the Monkchester United (see what I did there? :wink: ) "fans" on their once-a-decade-daytrip to Old Trafford, trying to work out which one's Eric Cantona.

For the record, Bolton Wanderers and Maidstone United (my two towns).

I also have a soft spot for Gyori ETO in Hungary.
  • pneumatic
    pneumatic Posts: 1,989
    Leaving all this posturing aside for a moment, does anyone else agree that this is the most exciting premiership there has ever been? The top six have been skittering around getting draws and scoring in the last 5 minutes to save their blushes and there's only been between 2 and 5 points separating all the rest all season.

I wish I was a neutral :(

Fast and Bulbous
    Peregrinations
    Eddingtons: 80 (Metric); 60 (Imperial)

• Rob Sallnow
    Rob Sallnow Posts: 6,279
    pneumatic wrote:
    does anyone else agree that this is the most exciting premiership there has ever been? The top six have been skittering around getting draws and scoring in the last 5 minutes to save their blushes and there's only been between 2 and 5 points separating all the rest all season.(

Too right!!! 8)
    I'd rather walk than use Shimano
  • Hey Fast as Fupp, I assume you're a Tranmere Rovers supporter ?
    Planet-X SL Pro Carbon.
    Tifosi CK3 Winter Bike
    Planet X London Road Disc
    Planet X RT80 Elite
  • finchy
    pneumatic wrote:
    Leaving all this posturing aside for a moment, does anyone else agree that this is the most exciting premiership there has ever been? The top six have been skittering around getting draws and scoring in the last 5 minutes to save their blushes and there's only been between 2 and 5 points separating all the rest all season.

I wish I was a neutral :(

If Aston Villa manage to break the Big 4's grip on the Champions League places, then I for one will be a very happy man.

I think that the only real drawback is that the opportunity for Villa to get up there has come about because Arsenal pressed the self-destruct button. I would love to see smaller clubs having the chance to compete on a more level playing field, and for good managers to be able to build a decent team with which they can compete for honours. I'm talking about Forest, Derby, Ipswich, Wimbledon and (at a stretch) Coventry back in the 1970's/80's.

If the likes of Sam Allardyce, Phil Brown and Gary Johnson had a similar situation, we would have seen the domination of a few rich teams broken by now, even if only for a couple of seasons.

I hope that the recession will hit football really, really hard, and once again the game will be about something other than money.
  • Nuggs
    Nuggs Posts: 1,804
    Is your avatar from Jet Set Willy?
    Sure is. Greatest game ever. :D

We must perform a Quirkafleeg...
  • I'd rather Liverpool take the title than Fergie's lot. At least the Pool fans can make a bit of noise, unlike the Monkchester United (see what I did there? Wink ) "fans" on their once-a-decade-daytrip to Old Trafford, trying to work out which one's Eric Cantona.

Does 'a bit of noise' involve throwing cups of sh1t into the family paddock, stealing tickets from children and attacking ambulances?
  • Nuggs wrote:

I got stuck on one particular level on JSW, I can still remember the cheat for Manic Miner, 25 poke 35136,0 :oops:

No I dont think its the most exciting season ever. In fact I think we should just forget whats happened so far and start again 8)
  • Nuggs
    Nuggs Posts: 1,804
    Nuggs wrote:

I got stuck on one particular level on JSW
    Me too. I don't think it's possible to complete it without pokes. Check out some of the emulator software available, some of it comes with pokes which allow you to visit every room. Total nostalgia trip!
  • Oh dear, looking at some of the posts on here it looks like Liverpool's close friends across Stanley park and down the M62 are living up to their usual reputation.

The Blueshite think they've won the FA cup if they get a point against us (and I agree, we were poor and looked uninterested for much of both games) and the Mancs are showing their usual level of obsession. I often wonder what prompts the prawn sandwich brigade to sing lovely ditties about Scousers eating rats, when they're playing at home to Fulham - not really relevant there I'd have thought.

Fast as Fupp - you did set yourself up a bit there. Sunny Birkenhead indeed......
  • on the road
    on the road Posts: 5,631
    Tranmere Rovers supporters are irrelevant, they're just a blip on the horizon.
  • johnfinch wrote:

Ferencvaros all the way!!
  • beverick
    beverick Posts: 3,461
    I have a soft spot for Alex Fergusson
    . Chat Moss.

Bob
  • fast as fupp
    Dog Breath wrote:
    Hey Fast as Fupp, I assume you're a Tranmere Rovers supporter ?

no
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    Nuggs wrote:
    Hammerite, I wasnt comparing at all, I was merely congratulating someone who obviously supports his team for the right reasons.
    That's right. I'm a masochist.

As is anyone who chose their team for reasons other than them winning the League a lot.

Very true!

Have you seen this Stewie? http://www.offthepost.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/harry-redknapp-flow-chart.jpg :lol:
  • a_n_t
    a_n_t Posts: 2,011
    and the Mancs are showing their usual level of obsession.......

:roll: obsession? nope, try hate.

european-capital-of-trophies-tshirt.jpg

it will come as no surprise if you attended games in the 70's/80's.
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    10m 20:21 2014
    25m 53:18 20:13
    50m 1:57:12 2013
    100m Yeah right.
  • Fast as Fupp has the audacity to have a go at the number of Liverpool fans not from Liverpool, then admits that he does not support his local team.

One word....Hypocrite :wink:
    Planet-X SL Pro Carbon.
    Tifosi CK3 Winter Bike
    Planet X London Road Disc
    Planet X RT80 Elite
  • fast as fupp
    Dog Breath wrote:
    Fast as Fupp has the audacity to have a go at the number of Liverpool fans not from Liverpool, then admits that he does not support his local team.

One word....Hypocrite :wink:

i aint no tip rat im from liverpool
  • Tonymufc
    Tonymufc Posts: 1,016
    God it's frustrating being a fan! :cry:

It's in the name baby! 8)
  • a_n_t
    a_n_t Posts: 2,011

Is the irony lost on anyone else?

ysb.jpg
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    10m 20:21 2014
    25m 53:18 20:13
    50m 1:57:12 2013
    100m Yeah right.
  • finchy
    johnfinch wrote:

Ferencvaros all the way!!

FASCIST!!!!! :wink:

Hajra MTK Budapest!
  • finchy
    edited January 2009
    I'd rather Liverpool take the title than Fergie's lot. At least the Pool fans can make a bit of noise, unlike the Monkchester United (see what I did there? Wink ) "fans" on their once-a-decade-daytrip to Old Trafford, trying to work out which one's Eric Cantona.

Does 'a bit of noise' involve throwing cups of sh1t into the family paddock, stealing tickets from children and attacking ambulances?

How many Liverpool fans actually did this? I like laughing at scousers as much as the next Lancastrian, but I wouldn't judge them all on the behaviour of a few individuals.

What do you call a scouser in a suit?
    The accused.

Sorry, that's old. And it's also unfair to propagate the old stereotypes of Liverpuddlians. They're not all car thieves. I know one who's an arsonist. :wink:
  • on the road
    Not me gov! :wink:
  • fast as fupp
    a_n_t wrote:

Is the irony lost on anyone else?

ysb.jpg

whereas manchestoh is a crime free paradise?
  • on the road
    They don't call it Gunchester for nothing :wink:
  • hammerite wrote:
    Nuggs wrote:
    Hammerite, I wasnt comparing at all, I was merely congratulating someone who obviously supports his team for the right reasons.
    That's right. I'm a masochist.

As is anyone who chose their team for reasons other than them winning the League a lot.

Very true!

Have you seen this Stewie? http://www.offthepost.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/harry-redknapp-flow-chart.jpg :lol:

Triffic :wink:
    Nuggs wrote:
    Me too. I don't think it's possible to complete it without pokes. Check out some of the emulator software available, some of it comes with pokes which allow you to visit every room. Total nostalgia trip!

Thanks Nuggs, I have lost the last 5 hours, Im starving. :lol:

A point from Bolton away will do but I want 3 points from those that sold their Souls to beelzebub next week :twisted:
    1892 Posts: 1,690
    johnfinch wrote:
    I'd rather Liverpool take the title than Fergie's lot. At least the Pool fans can make a bit of noise, unlike the Monkchester United (see what I did there? Wink ) "fans" on their once-a-decade-daytrip to Old Trafford, trying to work out which one's Eric Cantona.

How many Liverpool fans actually did this? I like laughing at scousers as much as the next Lancastrian, but I wouldn't judge them all on the behaviour of a few individuals.

What do you call a scouser in a suit?
    The accused.

Sorry, that's old. And it's also unfair to propagate the old stereotypes of Liverpuddlians. They're not all car thieves. I know one who's an arsonist. :wink:

Have you ever been to the theatre of bent referees??? It's like your entering a war zone even the chippies have protective panels to screen the staff from the customers. Around Anfield it's only the offies.

How do you confuse a u5hited fan ?

Ask them where old trafford is :lol:
    Justice for the 96