Any Liverpool fan's on here?

Comments

• When did you lot go up to Anfield??? Last time Liverpool were in the 2nd division was the sixties wasn't it?

Or was it for a rumbelow's cup game? :wink:

Get some time in Drew and look up the Reds result for 6th march 1982.
    (I know you'll come back with dates that won't exactly make me grin with glee but that was as good as it got for us in many ways. Funnily enough, we return to Hereford on Saturday, the scene of the most nail-biting of fixtures in our history. And I defy any of your European Cup Final victories to have been so tense)

SEAGULLS!

your average tellyclapping /sky new age fan / couldnt find anfield on a map/ look at all my badges and banners/ redshite fans football knowledge doesnt reach as far back as 1982
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
    1892 Posts: 1,690
    How come this has been taken over Manc supporting bluenoses.

They desperate to talk to proper football fans instead of the glory supporters they are used to.

Why don't you do your own post, is it because ushited fans only come out the woodwork when they are winning. So they wouldn't have anybody to talk to.

I bet if you go into a pub when ushited are playing that you won't see a ushited rag wearer until they are winning. It's like they are not proud to wear the shirt, which I can understand.

Once a blue always a manc
    Justice for the 96
  • colint
    colint Posts: 1,707
    Oh dear, someones a bit bitter and upset. Understandable I suppose...... :D
    Planet X N2A
    Trek Cobia 29er
  • 1892 wrote:
    How come this has been taken over Manc supporting bluenoses.

They desperate to talk to proper football fans instead of the glory supporters they are used to.

Why don't you do your own post, is it because ushited fans only come out the woodwork when they are winning. So they wouldn't have anybody to talk to.

I bet if you go into a pub when ushited are playing that you won't see a ushited rag wearer until they are winning. It's like they are not proud to wear the shirt, which I can understand.

Once a blue always a manc

oh dear!

touched a nerve?

*dodges sock*
  • colint
    colint Posts: 1,707
    It's not just their manager who's cracking up
    Planet X N2A
    Trek Cobia 29er
  • Bye bye Scolari :lol: . Who is next? We arent due to sack anyone again this year, I hope.
  • johnfinch wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    If the phrase "One Man Team" was invented for anyone it must be Liverpool. Once Gerreard went off you could see the desire, heart and ideas wilt from this shower. There really isn't much to this team without StevieG. Fergie must be laughing into his Chateau Mouton Rothschild 2005. Another vintage year Sir Alex?

Another prawn sandwich, West Sussex boy? :roll:

Hardly John, I'm a Brighton fan but I tired of having Liverpool, the city where every florist knows your name, giving it large in the 80s & 90s. When we used to go up to Anfield we always outsang the Kop except for when YNWA was sung. Vastly overrated fans from a now vastly overrated team. I for one am enjoying Villa having their day in the sun, I hope they grab 2nd place and either Chelsea or Liverpool miss out on the CL.

Rocky, my apologies to you are sincere and humble. :oops: I thought from the tone of your post that you were a southern "fan" of the Yankee Rentboys.

:roll: Oh the irony :lol::lol:
  • lfcquin
    lfcquin Posts: 470
    Personally, I am getting a little worried about our man Rafa. I think the pressure might be getting to him a bit. I'm not calling for him to go or anything, just a little worried that's all....

Saw this thread today and thought it was worth sharing. Some of the Chelsea statements have obviously been proved wrong, but I agree with the overall "lazy press" statements and sometimes think there is a bit of a witch hunt when LFC are involved. Especially the zonal marking thing!

http://forums.lfconline.com/showthread.php?t=83020
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    johnfinch wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    If the phrase "One Man Team" was invented for anyone it must be Liverpool. Once Gerreard went off you could see the desire, heart and ideas wilt from this shower. There really isn't much to this team without StevieG. Fergie must be laughing into his Chateau Mouton Rothschild 2005. Another vintage year Sir Alex?

Another prawn sandwich, West Sussex boy? :roll:

Hardly John, I'm a Brighton fan but I tired of having Liverpool, the city where every florist knows your name, giving it large in the 80s & 90s. When we used to go up to Anfield we always outsang the Kop except for when YNWA was sung. Vastly overrated fans from a now vastly overrated team. I for one am enjoying Villa having their day in the sun, I hope they grab 2nd place and either Chelsea or Liverpool miss out on the CL.

Rocky, my apologies to you are sincere and humble. :oops: I thought from the tone of your post that you were a southern "fan" of the Yankee Rentboys.

:roll: Oh the irony :lol::lol:

Irony? Why irony? I made a mistake and I said I'm sorry. :?
  • The Irony........unless I made a mistake was a Liverpool fan calling a (believed) united fan 'Yankee Rent Boys'
    Now that is ironic.

Unless of course I just got the wrong idea.........

Anyway.....the title race is still open.
    Liverpool are well capable, the big test will be when the Champons league restarts and how the squads cope with all the fixtures. No FA cup challenge for Liverpool, that might be to their benefit :wink:
  • finchy
    The Irony........unless I made a mistake was a Liverpool fan calling a (believed) united fan 'Yankee Rent Boys'
    Now that is ironic.

Unless of course I just got the wrong idea.........

Anyway.....the title race is still open.
    Liverpool are well capable, the big test will be when the Champons league restarts and how the squads cope with all the fixtures. No FA cup challenge for Liverpool, that might be to their benefit :wink:

Yep, you got the wrong idea (just like I did :wink: ). I'm not a Liverpool fan, I'm a Bolton Wanderers and Maidstone United fan.
  • I'm a Bolton Wanderers and Maidstone United fan.

[milk advert style whiny nauseating scouse accent]
    Bolton Wanderers? Who're they?

Exackkkkkly.
  • finchy
    I'm a Bolton Wanderers and Maidstone United fan.

[milk advert style whiny nauseating scouse accent]
    Bolton Wanderers? Who're they?

Exackkkkkly.

Local team for local people.
  • finchy
    Sorry John................

No probs... this could turn into the apology thread :)
    A good week for LIVERPOOL fans beat Real Madrid on the tuesday then Real Madrid's feeder club on the saturday
    Justice for the 96
    Some more good news for LIVERPOOL fans Rafa has signed a new contract until 2014
    Justice for the 96
    Some more good news for LIVERPOOL fans Rafa has signed a new contract until 2014
    Justice for the 96
    Justice for the 96
    Sorry it came up 3 times got peed off when it wouldn't update so hit the button again
    Justice for the 96
    All we need now is a owner with very deep pockets, who gives a sh1t about the club.
    Anybody fit the bill????????????????
    Justice for the 96
  • ozzzyosborn206
    ozzzyosborn206 Posts: 1,340
    very happy he has finally signed, let the tropheys roll in. Its been great this week seeing all the normally cocky man u fans with their tails between their legs ha ha ha
  • fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    1892 wrote:
    All we need now is a owner with very deep pockets, who gives a sh1t about the club.

so the fat waiter can spunk even more money on sh1te?
  • Mark Alexander
    Mark Alexander Posts: 2,277
    Rapha's signed boys and girls. Phew!
    http://twitter.com/mgalex
    www.ogmorevalleywheelers.co.uk

10TT 24:36 25TT: 57:59 50TT: 2:08:11, 100TT: 4:30:05 12hr 204.... unfinished business
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    honestly thought he wasn't going to!
  • drewfromrisca
    drewfromrisca Posts: 1,165
    Wish he hadn't.
    There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!
  • very happy he has finally signed, let the tropheys roll in

hahahahahahaha
    no really,
    hahahahahahaha
  • drewfromrisca
    drewfromrisca Posts: 1,165
    Say's it all really when fans of other clubs (especially Chelski and the Mancs) want him to stay...
    There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!
  • beverick
    beverick Posts: 3,461
    1892 wrote:

so the fat waiter can spunk even more money on sh1te?

Skrtel, Reina, Riera, Kuyt, Mascherano, Alonso, Arbeloa, Torres. Yup, some real sh1te.

Bob
  • Torres is good, granted.