Today I will be mostly eating....

Comments

• itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    DDD deposit down xxx per month 0% interest at wheelbase, you know it make sense - soon as I have a job all my bikes are going and will be replaced this way, £5k bike for £100 odd a month - get in :D

Edit: I can totally recommend turtle beach in Barbados cheaper than a trip to Spain amazing weather 30+ everyday most of the year and so of the best food ever.
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • itboffin
    White pudding, baked beans, scrambled eggs and toast - yummy :D

I'm also going to find out just how much coffee I can drink in one day :shock:
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • itboffin
    I ran out of coffee :(

Too be continued.....!
  • itboffin
    Coffee supply restored, phew!

today's feast will be a giant beef & bacon stew made with fresh local produce apart from the leeks I thing they came from that place in the far west.

Edit: there WILL be dumplings and most likely some beer, oh and the stew has a good helping of aged port, naturally :wink:
  • itboffin
    Prawn stir fry - enough for 4 people and it barely touched the sides.
  • itboffin
    edited April 2009
    White puddling, baked beans with fresh duck eggs (not blue) on wholemeal toast, coffee & OJ

Just off to collect the eggs :wink:

3406919772_d96e61f00f.jpg

Yummy :D
  • lost_in_thought
    lost_in_thought Posts: 10,563
    I'm enjoying the updates, ITB.

In my bid to shed some weight in order to go faster, I'm eating sensibly. 2 slices of toast for breakfast and salad for lunch because I'm out to dinner tonight...
  • itboffin
    Mini smarties & Guinness

How small are mini smarties :D
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    itboffin wrote:
    I ran out of coffee :(

Too be continued.....!

Potentially disasterous start to the day for me. I nearly had this on Friday. Remembered to buy some on Thursday afternoon. Close.
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • jimmypippa
    jimmypippa Posts: 1,712
    OK, this was last night, but all my own work, which I was quite pleased with (including the pastry)

Who ate all the pies?

me...

(OK and my wife and kids ate some too...)

3459655999_d9a829e3c2.jpg
  • my days intake was

huge bowl of crunchy nut & glass of cranberry juice when i got to work

chicken, lettuce & tomato on toasted wholemeal bread, bottle of strawberry milk & a packet of fruit gums (1 of me 5 a day) for lunch

2 bananas & flat jack 1/2 hour before leaving work

tuna, pasta salad when i got in

plus loads of water

& still hungry
    FCN 4

thereback.jpg
  • itboffin
    What better to wash down this plate of Nigella's choc cookies than a cold Guinness or two.
  • its friday & i had chippy hehe
    FCN 4

thereback.jpg
  • itboffin
    Finished our last bottle of good red last night :( twaz the perfect compliment to the delicious duck breast noddle dish cooked by mrs itboffin.

Today I will be mostly drinking champagne (all training temp on hold) from the bottle I should imagine.

What a difference a day makes eh!
  • itboffin
    Today i'm seriously loading up i'm not getting bitten twice :D

I tried English white pudding this morning yuk!!!! :? WTF is that rubbish!?! you can't beat a full Irish with home made white pudding yummy :lol:
  • itboffin
    whatever I like I'm a cyclist :D
  • itboffin
    Sudafed non-drowsy.

Oh dear :(
  • lost_in_thought
    itboffin wrote:
    Sudafed non-drowsy.

Oh dear :(

Dear Body,

We do not need this much snot. I admit that going cycling in the rain in shorts and a SS jersey yesterday may have been a bad idea, but your reaction is unprecedented.

Kind Regards

Olivia
  • tardington
    tardington Posts: 1,379
    Maybe, um, maybe your body is trying to synthesise free chain lube? Did you try it?

Just shaken off one of the long term green-snot colds myself. :x
  • itboffin
    I've had 3 x 6 cup cafetieres of strong coffee so far today and I feel strangely calm :shock:
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    Man I am so hungry, had a mahoosive lamb curry for lunch at 1 and I'm starving already. Only got fishcakes and veg at home and I know that despite my best intentions that ain't gonna do the trick.
  • itboffin
    Man I am so hungry, had a mahoosive lamb curry for lunch at 1 and I'm starving already. Only got fishcakes and veg at home and I know that despite my best intentions that ain't gonna do the trick.

I hear you on that one. I ate my lunch at 11:00 now i'm freaking out man :shock:
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Meat pizzas tonight. Must ride tomorrow to to ease the guilt.
  • itboffin
    Just been to Tesco and bought 2 bags of donuts for £1 bargain or what, choc milk and cookies yummy.
  • biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    I'm on a diet. :shock:
  • tardington
    tardington Posts: 1,379
    There are size Small pink bib shorts on eBay again, aren't there?

I just got given a coffee bean grinder... Gonna give it a whirl tomorrow. 8)
  • itboffin
    Doughnuts & coffee

I'm pretending to be an American cop :wink:
  • lost_in_thought
    itboffin wrote:
    I've had 3 x 6 cup cafetieres of strong coffee so far today and I feel strangely calm :shock:

Have you seen that futurama where Fry drinks 100 cups of coffee? He develops super speed and saves the rest of the cast from a fire... :shock:

As for the massive lamb curry vs fishcake dilemma, apparently (according to the BBC) you have to let your stomach shrink to a normal size after a big meal or you just eat more and more... this piece of research reminds me of Mr Creosote...

Oh and I've had a bowl of dry fruit and fibre with extra sultanas.
  • robmanic1
    robmanic1 Posts: 2,150
    Butternut squash, potato and carrot curry leftovers for lunch, the atmos is going to be rare in this office later! :oops:
    Pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34335188@N07/3336802663/