Morpeth Social Club

1124125126127128130»

Comments

• I'm out, struck down with a infection, which seems to knock me for six now! Have fun and don't talk to young women/men!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Get well soon Roger. I'm desperately trying to foil the wife's plan to go out for a meal to celebrate the boy's A level results. My line is that he will want to go out with his mates and we should go out for a meal on Saturday. Totally selfless me.
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    Get well soon Roger. I'm desperately trying to foil the wife's plan to go out for a meal to celebrate the boy's A level results. My line is that he will want to go out with his mates and we should go out for a meal on Saturday. Totally selfless me.

Sounds probable myself I got hideously drunk at mine!
  • cyclingprop
    cyclingprop Posts: 2,426
    Broke my toe yesterday so need consolation. What time are we beering?
    What do you mean you think 64cm is a big frame?
  • veronese68
    Broke my toe yesterday so need consolation. What time are we beering?
    Straight from work.
    Unfortunately I can't make it as I have to perform my fatherly duties and pay for dinner. We seem to have brought our son up reasonably well as he is delaying going out on the lash tonight until after he has been out for dinner to celebrate with us. I tried to convince him that he should go out with his mates but he knows the Mrs would like to do this and wants to do the right thing. Bloody kids today...
  • veronese68
    I think the weather might put anyone left that was going off. Shall we try for another evening?
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    Looking less likely for me too :x

Let's assume we all went and it's ITB round next time.
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • veronese68
    dhope wrote:
    Let's assume we all went and it's ITB round next time.
    Works for me, besides it's always ITB's round.
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    Is this still a thing? Would be good to catch up with a few of you sometime.
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • veronese68
    Sketchley wrote:
    Is this still a thing? Would be good to catch up with a few of you sometime.
    Well, we still haven't made that drink from a year ago. I'm game in theory but things are a bit complicated at the moment so probably won't know if I'm going to make it until the day.
    Besides, it's still ITB's round.
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    what now?
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.