Who are you?Where you from?Whats your ride?

Comments

• lovewales wrote:
    And this is my most impressive injury so far :shock: (the fractured wrist wasn't so impressive once I realised it was more than a sprain)

n662041907_1095015_2798.jpg

Just thought I'd point out, you're in this month mtbuk :P
  • Neil.b
    Neil.b Posts: 35
    This is my trusty Haro after I washed it today;

bike1vh5.jpg

bike2ii9.jpg

And this is me;

mevg5.jpg
  • jaimi
    jaimi Posts: 1
    Hi my name is Jaimi. I live in Aberdeen (Scotland!!!!!!). 26.
    dsc00202kt7.jpg
    I am the one on the far right (far left is my older brother marc, the tall ginger one is ma wee bro Lee)

I have 2 rides. My "GT Avalanche 3.0 Disc 2006 ", Loving the sheer amount of Avalanche's. The fork is goosed on this, as such it has been retiered to the road use until I have the funds to upgrade it. Love this bike.
    My second ride is a "Kona Blast Deluxe 2008". I hated the Maxxis (ignitor) tyres so swapped them out with the Tiogas from the GT. This is a fun bike but not as good as the GT.
  • My Specialized Epic 2004

3012175347_b7fe2a6957.jpg

My Giant Faith

1151485678_79c70e6bc2.jpg

My Commencal Absolut Cro-Mo

3012133943_0266f1b7df.jpg

And finally me back in the day......(18yrs ago....)

3012180447_41ea66d4c2.jpg
    If i am going out on one i am happy, If i am out on one i am happy, If i have just been out on one i am happy, otherwise miserable!
  • fly4fun wrote:
    Im 18, ride in dorset (mainly uk bike park) and nps 4x.

You ride any of the cliffs in dorset...
    Everything from westbay to lyme and onwards...

wiked free fun!
  • 001-1.jpg
    This is me on the fire road climb to the fun park @ Glentress
    n714119331_672697_88241.jpg
  • This is my old MTB that i'm now using to commute on

006.jpg
    009.jpg
  • Stoo61
    Stoo61 Posts: 1,394
    Im Stuart, 20, from Dunfermline, Fife. Studying and live in Stirling during the week, the gateway to the highlands.

19032780a9360564227l.jpg

3 piece suits, should be worn by all at all times! Forget her.

Photo-0512.jpg
    Commencal Combi Disc 07.

Picture063.jpg
    Loch Lomond trip down the West Highland Way

Picture059.jpg
  • I`m Pete,lIm` 39 years youn,and liive in Herts,bikes in signature below.

Relatively recent convert to MTBs,only about 4 years but been riding bikes since I was 4,and was more into road bikes in my youth.

I enjoy riding road and mtb,and would have a bike for every occasion if garage space and the wife allowed! :D
    2006 Giant XTC
    2010 Giant Defy Advanced
    2016 Boardman Pro 29er
    2016 Pinnacle Lithium 4
    2017 Canondale Supersix Evo
  • I'm Lee, 32 years old, Cancerian, rding a Santa Cruz superlight, I try ot ride the Long Mynd in Shropshire as much as possible.

Recently joined Stourbridge Cycle club (lots of extremely fit people on Cyclocross bikes bombing around the countryside. I try to get out on their weekly rides around Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Kinver etc.
  • JacksLostSanity
    JacksLostSanity Posts: 19
    edited January 2009
    ouch!... but nice rack
  • Well here's a (cheesey) picture of me and my steed-

MTBWhinlatter030.jpg

It was taken up Whinlatter on the North loop of the Altura trail t'other week.
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • Hi, I'm from Teeside spend quite a bit of time up on the moors around Chop Gate and Bilsdale on my Cannondale Rush, which I think's a brilliant bike - shame they're dumping it from the range.

This is what I did using my unorthodox dismount technique (and I had a helmet on):

IMG_20070430_4284.jpg[/img]
    Be happy, communicate happiness.
  • Hey all im john and im 27, from hull in east yorkshire

This is my new ride out on its first voyage with me last weekend.....

DSC02487.jpg

And i dont have many pictures of myself as im camera shy tbh, heres one of me at trax at silverstone last year drunk and hungover lol

me2-1.jpg

And one to show why my username is what it is haha.....

DSC02148.jpg
    "Don't ask the reasons why cos there arent any, don't follow convention, never say no, just believe in what you see and let the good times roll!"
  • saltyman
    saltyman Posts: 472
    im Richie from Newcastle upon tyne

IMGP7452.jpg

DSC01326.jpg

oh, and here is my bike: Stumpjumper FSR S-Works

0f11_1.jpg
    roberts dogs bolx
    cannondale hooligan 1
    cannondale badboy
  • bells0
    bells0 Posts: 414
    Chris, 33 from Leeds. Work for a sheet metal fabrication company as the money man!

Got into MTB-in May 2008 as something to keep me occupied after my divorce + got 2 good mates who are into it.

Scott Aspect 20 was my 1st bike, quickly moved up to a Trek Fuel EX8 in Dec 08.

MEWEDDING.jpg

n634632781_1085615_2019.jpg

SDC10130.jpg
  • paul, 99 kona chute with 99 Z1 Bombers, Sun Mammoth rims and old school yellow Magura Race Lines. will up pic soon.

live in kirkdale, liverpool. ride mainly north wales, delamere amd lake district.
  • Joe_Pineapples
    Joe_Pineapples Posts: 1,718
    edited December 2008
    I'm Gordon and here's me and my beloved Shova, now powdercoated bright orange.
    I can't remember a time in my life when I haven't had a bike, from a Raleigh Budgie, Strika, Grifter and Arena, through a Halfords Trackstar, Siverfox BMX, Redline RL20 Prostyler, Haro Master, Scott Montego mtb, Rock Lobster Team Tig S.L. to my current Morewood and a Kawasaki ZX6-R.

I live in Falkirk in central Scotland and I'm pretty much a regular at Glentress with myself and the rest of my mates.
    For a giggle I started our very own website http://www.freewebs.com/restlessnatives/
    6137353-082.JPG
    6121470-2dd.JPG
  • Andy B
    Andy B Posts: 8,115
    I'm not telling you who I am, or where I live, or what bikes I own

Why, because I like my bikes & don't want some thieving scrote reading this and relieving me of my bikes (again) :P
    2385861000_d125abe796_m.jpg
  • Mattbot2
    Mattbot2 Posts: 384
    I'm Gordon and here's me and my beloved Shova, now powdercoated bright orange.
    I can't remember a time in my life when I haven't had a bike, from a Raleigh Budgie, Striker, Grifter and Arena, through a Halfords Trackstar, Siverfox BMX, Redline RL20 Prostyler, Haro Master, Scott Montego mtb, Rock Lobster Team Tig S.L. to my current Morewood and a Kawasaki ZX6-R.

I live in Falkirk in central Scotland and I'm pretty much a regular at Glentress with myself and the rest of my mates.
    For a giggle I started our very own website http://www.freewebs.com/restlessnatives/
    6137353-082.JPG

Robocop much?
    2q2kfno.png
    ^^^ Click for pictures of my bike ^^
  • Don't knock it, it's saved my good looks on more than one occasion!
  • hucking_fell
    hucking_fell Posts: 1,056
    edited December 2008
    Mattbot2 wrote:
    Robocop much?

More Judge Dredd, like his avatar 8)

EDIT - He's changed it now :roll:

Pic taken at Innerleithen?

If you've never wished you were wearing the stuff yourself then you'll not get it.

It's more than protection. It confidence that you can wear.

I might add a similar pic of me to my post.
    More freerange chicken than Freeride God
    Bighit , 5 , BFe
  • I have a patch of skin about the size of a mobile phone on my right shin that has no sensation or feeling in after I crashed during a BMX race in Bathgate in the early 80's. A Shimano DX pedal took a nice wee bite out of it. That alone means I'll always wear the protective gear I deem necessary, but you're right, it is about confidence as much as protection.

The pic is from Glentress, where the Black and Red routes merge.
  • Mattbot2
    Mattbot2 Posts: 384
    Yeah. I'm going to be getting into MTBing in 2009, probably just XC / Singletrack stuff, but I might get a full face helmet because I think i'd be more confident. Really don't like the thought of hitting my face on the floor. Still not sure though.
    2q2kfno.png
    ^^^ Click for pictures of my bike ^^
  • im pete and im from salford

this is me

nurburgring2008039.jpg

and this is my ride

claud butler cape wrath

mybike031.jpg

mybike032.jpg
  • greetings to all Bike Radar members :D

my name is Rob Cole, I am based in Camden Town, North-West London and am 35 years old!

I have been riding BMX since 1981 and Mountain Bikes since 1986, and have enjoyed all kinds of bicycle riding including cyclocross, road, mtb, bmx and commuting

I currently ride for Mythic Bikes (Banshee UK), Da Kine, Esher Shore bike park and Freeborn Bikes and split my time between running Freeborn's Esher bike shop, building the Esher Shore bike park (http://www.eshershore.com) and riding mountain bikes and bmx whenever I have free time

its probably easier to post the address for my website than try to post some images up as I never understand how to post pictures on bike forums :oops:

http://www.robcole.co.uk

cheers and happy trails!
    Call 01372 476 969 for more information on UK\'s leading freeride park - Esher Shore www.eshershore.com
  • Me... hmmm -

PC200093.jpg

My Eternal Pride And Joy! -

PC200097-1.jpg

Dalbyjumpsmaller.jpg
  • I'm David Watters, I'm 25 years old and from edinburgh but stay in musselburgh, east lothian, on the outskirts of edinburgh.

My bike is a Virage 21 system shimuno, thats all I know as I'm quite new to biking.

Cheers

david
  • gcwebbyuk
    gcwebbyuk Posts: 1,926
    Im Graham Webb (Webby), 30 years old, from East Sussex.

n679661022_1142259_5277.jpg

I ride a 2008 Specialized Stumpjumper HT Comp which is being upgraded (even though it doesnt need to be!)

bike.jpg

Image022.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

I also currently own a 2007 Kawasaki ZX-6 but am selling it (cheap plug) at the mo:

IMG_0181.jpg

Also, its not funny, but the photo is - I am dealing with a neck/shoulder injury (hence the motorbike sale as its unsafe for me to ride it like this) and have to use this home traction kit to stetch my neck/spine:

n679661022_2184745_7998.jpg

And no thats not a pair of Y-Fronts under my chin!!!