check out my ride....

Comments

• markos1963
    markos1963 Posts: 3,724
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Interesting but, well, you know, fixie!!

At least I didn'tget some baggy shorts and a courier bag to go with it!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    markos1963 wrote:
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Interesting but, well, you know, fixie!!

At least I didn'tget some baggy shorts and a courier bag to go with it!

:shock:

Surely the mods would unleash an instant ban if such a thing occured!

Heh heh, very nice though, tempted to convert my 1986 Muddy Fox Courier to single speed when the 23 year old running gear dies...
  • markos1963
    Do I get a badge then? :D ( I even moved the tyres on the rims to put the logos opposite the valves!)
  • Anonymous
    Not tonight (cos I can't on a work computer...) :o
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    Is it my eyes, or does your seat point down, Markos?
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • markos1963
    hopper1 wrote:
    Is it my eyes, or does your seat point down, Markos?

Very slightly, have now trued it back level
  • havent bought my bike yet but it's the dawes giro 300 opinions anyone :)
    Coveryourcar.co.uk RT Tester
    north west of england.
  • k2rider
    k2rider Posts: 575
    a while ago i posted pics of my budget build flat barred cross/roadbike, well i got myself some sora levers off JAYKAYEM on here and have stuck them on as well as trying out cantis for the first time and here it is!

DSCF0081.jpg

im waiting for some shimano r550 cantis that ive just won on ebay for £4.20 new but for now the acors will suffice. chainset and front mech will be the next and last upgrade but for now im more than happy with it.
    who cares?
  • markos1963
    k2rider wrote:
    a while ago i posted pics of my budget build flat barred cross/roadbike, well i got myself some sora levers off JAYKAYEM on here and have stuck them on as well as trying out cantis for the first time and here it is!

DSCF0081.jpg

im waiting for some shimano r550 cantis that ive just won on ebay for £4.20 new but for now the acors will suffice. chainset and front mech will be the next and last upgrade but for now im more than happy with it.

Very nice, I like the colour combinations. Personally would prefer a flatter stem.
  • k2rider
    k2rider Posts: 575
    unfortunately at my age comfort is more important :wink: plus it will be getting its fair share of off road miles.
    who cares?
  • Anonymous
    Good colour combos, nice photo...

DSCF0081.jpg

OCPlogo.jpg
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    NapD, you're taking the p155 right? For the standards you set and in this OCP that breaks lots of the rules...
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    freehub wrote:
    NapD, you're taking the p155 right? For the standards you set and in this OCP that breaks lots of the rules...

Too true, too true
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • Anonymous
    I was drunk.
  • My road bike:

3924382120_604c5f3fd6_b.jpg

My Tri/TT bike:

3924386092_a74b4719fe_b.jpg

Apologies for the black section on the lower part of the wall of the house but it just looked wrong all in County Cream.
  • Anonymous
    So very, very close!
  • amck111
    amck111 Posts: 189
    Just finished my winter bike today! Specialized Allez Comp

specializedallezcomp.jpg
    Here's an old photo I found of my Time VXRS, poor photo – doesn’t do the bike justice at all. Now has black Time RXS carbon pedals and has actually been cleaned :P

timevxrs.jpg
  • JesseD wrote:
    My mate owns a bike shop (Strada Cycles, Bristol) and has had his new Cervelo S2 painted in the shops colours by Argos Cycles in Bristol, I'll try and get some better pics but these will do for now.

2eby9tl.jpg
    2cra7w3.jpg

I took it out for a spin on Saturday and now I NEED a pair of those wheels, I am not sure how I ever survived without them :D

Thats one very nice bike there, how much they selling it for?
    Speed is life12.gif
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    edited October 2009
    New Winter 'hack'!

3995809940_62db50d244_m.jpg
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • hello can some one help me to download from flicker. i ,am using img at the beginning and end but not seem to be working.
    thanks
  • Anonymous
    you need to use at%20the%20beginning%20and at the end.
  • Seanos
    Seanos Posts: 301
    My Focus Cayo. The original white bar tape had to go, as did the crappy white saddle it came with and it's on the waiting list for a wheel transplant. Ideally the paintwork should be all black (because it's slimming) but I reckon it's just the right side of being bloody horrible to look at.

4005234252_fa86d25a11_b.jpg

Next time I get a p******* I'll make sure the wheel/logo/valve placement is identical on both wheels.
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    3998508698_095e852e02_b.jpg

One of the nicest bikes i've seen for a while.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • 3998508698_095e852e02_b.jpg
    thanks nap and redddraggon
  • Anonymous
    3998508698_095e852e02_b.jpg

Veeeeeery nice.
  • First posted back on page 15, now with a few updates - wheels, saddle & tape...

img3269f.jpg
  • very nice! I need to buy a new set of tyres soon. Will probably get they lovely Vittoria ones, with winter approaching and all. :D Plus, they looks so sexy!

*Note to self: Get a photo and stick it on here at some point.*
  • It took me a while to get used to the Pave green, but they are great tyres. Although if green’s not your thing...

Yes, I have had a quiet afternoon.

img3281z.jpg
  • JesseD
    JesseD Posts: 1,961
    Tommy1234 wrote:
    JesseD wrote:
    My mate owns a bike shop (Strada Cycles, Bristol) and has had his new Cervelo S2 painted in the shops colours by Argos Cycles in Bristol, I'll try and get some better pics but these will do for now.

2eby9tl.jpg
    2cra7w3.jpg

I took it out for a spin on Saturday and now I NEED a pair of those wheels, I am not sure how I ever survived without them :D

Thats one very nice bike there, how much they selling it for?

Tommy1234 - I'm not 100% sure, it's his own ride, amongst others.

It does like pretty cool in the flesh and he has now stuck a pair of Fast Forward 50/90 carbon rims on there as well with black spokes and custom decals in the same colour as the frame, now that does look sweet.

When I pop in this weekend I'll ask him and see what he says, are you after one?

JD
    Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated!
  • -Dizzy-
    -Dizzy- Posts: 15
    My New Weapon 8)

Pa170169-small.jpg

Pa170170-small.jpg
    2009 Ridley Noah
    Campagnolo Record 11s
This discussion has been closed.