124»

Comments

• Svendo
    Svendo Posts: 15
    2007 Focus Izalco,
    Alloy frame,
    Carbon forks,
    Silver and Ivory with Black forks and 'trim'

Dura-Ace all round except Ultegra chain and cassette and FSA energy cranks, chainrings and BB.

new handlebars (came with 46cms, and I use 42cm) but apart from that I've yet to bling it up.

Easton Circuit II wheels.

Pretty much the advertised 7.7lbs out of the box, I've not weighed it otherwise, and that was on cruddy mechanical scales.

Reduced by 1/3 two weeks after I'd bought mine.

Really liked the Scwalbe Stelvios that came with it, until I flat spotted the rear locking up leaving a two inch scar with no tread at all, just carcass threads!
    Also happy with the michelin 2pros on it now (couldn't get the schwalbe in light grey or silver to match frame, so went with the michelins.)

It was a big step up from my previous Carrera Virtuoso Tiagra/105/Tektro/Prospeed bike, and I love it dearly. Even though the BB seems to be losing lube and getting noisy. And it has Focus written at least once on every available surface.

My bike really is a silver machine and I'm definitely feeling mean
  • zoggz
    zoggz Posts: 58
    planet x 2007 pro carbon. with 105.. missed out on the ultegra build by 1 week..seriously...right bummer :cry:
  • zoggz
    zoggz Posts: 58
    zoggz wrote:
    planet x 2007 pro carbon. with 105.. missed out on the ultegra build by 1 week..seriously...right bummer :cry:
    ..still rides nice though!!