Aldi - Whaddaya get?

124»

Comments

• itisaboutthebike
    itisaboutthebike Posts: 1,120
    Woodford - have u still got the XL yelloe gilet ?

Half Man - Half.............Baked !
  • Brock_71
    Brock_71 Posts: 775
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Zygite</i>

Margate store - Bought socks, shorts, pants and a large knockwurst. It's a cosmetic thing...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hehe.. hail local!
    my stuff was from the Margate store also.

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">A bicycle is for life, not just for Christmas.</font id="size1">
    <hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">A bicycle is for life, not just for Christmas.</font id="size1">
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by itisaboutthebike</i>

Woodford - have u still got the XL yelloe gilet ?

I do, I have the red one as well......
  • I got some BIB longs in me cupboard. BRAND NEW xl size.

never gonna use them. drop me a mail anyone

and eat more baby elephants, they are good for you [;)]
  • itisaboutthebike
    itisaboutthebike Posts: 1,120
    HI Woodforde - can u email me about the XL yelloe gilet ? I'll take it off you if you've still got it.

Thanks

• Zygite
    Zygite Posts: 142
    ...Bought the large knockwurst and shorts - already seen the knockwurst on ebay for a tenner. Ah the irony of it all.....

Cycle killer? Qu'est ce que c'est?
    Cycle killer? Qu'est ce que c'est?
  • A - W
    A - W Posts: 253
    Shame about the sunglasses, I could have done with a pair.
    FCN 10
  • paullaming
    paullaming Posts: 47
    You lucky ba***rds
    All the excitement our local (Kidderminster) Aldi offers is the occasional...well...nothing really. I feel positively deprived.
  • Oldknees
    Oldknees Posts: 214
    And all the ten year old kids working in third world sweat shops say thank you too.

slow is good too
    slow is good too
  • donnylad
    donnylad Posts: 19
    don,t thank me. I'm chuffed to bits with my gear.
    i,m to busy thinking about are own pensioners starving and not getting proper care and freezing to death in the winter .

i just look a mardy sod
    the worst person you can lie to is your self .
  • Tony666
    Tony666 Posts: 274
    what clothing isn't manufactured in 3rd world sweat shops? At least Aldi don't charge over a œ100 for a pair of trainers that cost next to nothing in labour like some other mega profit making companies.
  • jig
    jig Posts: 134
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by paullaming</i>

You lucky ba***rds
    All the excitement our local (Kidderminster) Aldi offers is the occasional...well...nothing really. I feel positively deprived.

Paul -- I'm in kiddy too; there was a stack there u need to be quick!
  • tabs
    tabs Posts: 145
    Bought a red waterproof jacket for œ7.99, ten days ago. Rode in torrential rain from Northampton to Edinburgh in the last week. It was waterproof, and it was raining all day everyday! Tremendous value!
  • chriscw
    chriscw Posts: 3
    I got a pair of SPD compatable shoos.

fitted cleats and have done about 350 miles in them.

fairly comfortable and dont seem to be showing any adverse signs of wear.

not bad for under 20 quid.
    [8D]

ChrisCW
    ChrisCW
  • I got some of the spd shoes, but from lidl.

I paid 12.99 and they are great. Using them with Shimano M324's.