The return of...Caption Competition

Comments

• slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516

Any jobs going at GB News? I don’t think there will be many sitting Tory mp’s left after the next election?

“Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • masjer
    masjer Posts: 2,613

Unwinding in the sauna, Mogg finally braves it and removes his top hat.

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,199

When one gets distracted by so much sunshine outside and forgets (again) about this commitment.

I'll choose one of SG's barrage on the farrage, going for this one. To you sir.

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129

oh dear, um, i mean, thank you for the great honour &c.

quick and oh so dirty

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • masjer

“Me and Kim are in love, but that doesn’t stop us being fuckbuddies”

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090

"Donnie - that c*nt over there that looks like Hitler without the tache is Rees-Mogg and the open mouthed tw@t next to him is called 'Farage' ".

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • slowmart

Don’t worry, when you’re convicted, flee, reside in the motherland and grab yourself some Russian pussy.

“Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,615

Pinno and Seano compare toupes.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon

"Ok Drumpfski my friend, you know I have the CCTV clips of you with the prostitutes. Unless you give me full backing to attack whichever member of NATO I fancy then you know the world will see that your d1ck is smaller than this."

• First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 16,701

Vlad: Hey, that's Tucker Clarkson isn't it? Can you introduce us?

Don: No, that guy is a fucking communist.

• Stevo_666

Mr and Mrs Webboo discuss the next village hall party.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • slowmart

hey Don, did you hear the joke about the first time convicted felon and their first night in prison?

he was sharing a cell with an old con, and the first time felon was told he was playing mommies and daddies and who did the first time felon want to be?

thinking he would keep his anal cherry the first time felon said we would play the daddy, the old con laid back on his bunk and said great now come over here and suck moms cock.

Desmond Tutu
  • masjer

Having been dealt a blow by a crooked judge, Trump appeals to his closest associates for a much needed loan.

• slowmart
    edited February 18

Hey Don it’s easier if I just imprison and kill my opponents.

thats a great idea and ill give myself total immunity forever and all I have to do is think about immunity and it happens.

Desmond Tutu
  • masjer

Trump’s Pumps now available emblazoned with a limited edition Russian flag.

• sungod

it's as if you were in the room

winner etc., over to you

hurry up, why haven't you posted an image yet? what are you waiting for?

• pinno

@slowmart

Come on SG - you know the drill.

• Stevo_666

They don't call him Slowfart for nothing.

• slowmart

patience plebs…..

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666

Orraloon goes incognito.

• Stevo_666

Scottish gimp club convenes their annual meeting in Stranraer.

• sungod
  • First.Aspect

Star Wars content drops significantly in quality after Disney purchases the rights.

• orraloon

These pro team riders with all this aero tech, world's gone mad.

• First.Aspect

Whole body wax only $10!

• masjer

Fathers 4 Justice: “Loook am yer father.”

• orraloon

UCI commissaire checks sock length regulations before disqualifying rider.

• pinno

A pipe playing sci-fi fanatic full time clown celebrates escaping Brexshit Britain and plans to run for president.

His chances are considered verry good.

• slowmart

Given this thread has the same life signs as Tory electability at the next election it’s over to @First.Aspect

Desmond Tutu
  • First.Aspect

Sadly, this is the best news I've had all day.