SCR summer!

124»

Comments

• DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    post some dates, no one can commit until they know what day it is going to be held... at this stage best anyone can say is that they would like to come....
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • lost_in_thought
    lost_in_thought Posts: 10,563
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    post some dates, no one can commit until they know what day it is going to be held... at this stage best anyone can say is that they would like to come....

Fair point... OK, I will.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Bumping this back up the pages as we are only 5 weeks away from seeing ther garish jerseys people have been buying to clash with Jash's Prince in Richmond Park.

There may be newcomers to the SCR party that might have missed the invite. Now is the chance to see us in the flesh.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • roger_merriman
    roger_merriman Posts: 6,165
    yup should be fun, and with luck nice weather as the view from the pub is great, protected even.
  • Aidy
    Aidy Posts: 2,015
    When is it?
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Aidy wrote:
    When is it?

The date chosen was that of Saturday July 18th 2009

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... mer+drinks
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Retch
    Retch Posts: 78
    B*lls. It's London-Southend weekend, and more importantly a mate's stag do in Geordie-land.

I have such a good collection of appalling clothes too :(
    FCN 5ish. Unless hungover.
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    I'm looking forward to this. TN's pics at the Morpeth have enthused me although I'm a little disappointed ITB doesn't look like his avatar :shock: :roll:

Has a venue been decided upon?
  • linsen
    linsen Posts: 1,959
    Cafewanda wrote:
    I'm looking forward to this. TN's pics at the Morpeth have enthused me although I'm a little disappointed ITB doesn't look like his avatar :shock: :roll:

Yes. It's going to be in London

:wink:
    Emerging from under a big black cloud. All help welcome
  • lost_in_thought
    lost_in_thought Posts: 10,563
    linsen wrote:
    Cafewanda wrote:

Yep, in Richmond. The Roebuck has been recommended, I'm heading up there on an Ealing ride on wednesday week to check it out.
  • Cafewanda
    Great :lol:

Venue noted for future practice run.
  • Cafewanda
    linsen wrote:
    Cafewanda wrote:

:P
  • Bassjunkieuk
    Bassjunkieuk Posts: 4,232
    Just added this onto "The Games" FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/editevent.php?p ... 9753174239

We can use that to keep a rough idea of who is coming for those that have FB accounts.......
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5