Jeebus returns

Comments

• whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    This is the topic to end all topics. <i>whyamihere 23:04</i>
  • Mattie
    Mattie Posts: 6,680
    It will never die, it was on page one hundred and seventeen <i>Mattie 11:02</i>

<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Alex</i>

<i>"A Mattie's life consisteth not in the abundance of cars he crasheth."</i>
    <b>[Alex 22:59]</b><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">]</font id="size1">
    <font size="1"><center><b>"Most Likely To Die First" as voted for in the Forum Awards 2007</b></font id="size1"></center>
    "Most Likely To Die First" as voted for in the Forum Awards 2007
  • scgt
    scgt Posts: 173
    and the newer forum members where left confused by the last 12 pages <i>ben,11:13</i>
  • This topic is the topic of all topics <i> Mark 23:14 </i>

<hr noshade size="1"><center>
    ZOMG NEW NEKKID PIX [:D]</center>
  • I just wanted to be cool. <i>Dave 11:31</i>

<b><font size="1">Bikes innit</font id="size1"></b>
    <b><font size="1">My Bikes innit</font id="size1"></b>
    <b><font size="1">My space innit</font id="size1"></b>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by homers double</i>

But he\'s French.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • hazzahulme
    hazzahulme Posts: 1,321
    And the Lord said "Thou shalt reviseth no more!" and he didst reviseth no more. <i>Haz 23:38</i>

The New Hazmobile
  • DahnHilla
    DahnHilla Posts: 2,917
    Good one!
    If someone doesn't go along with the theme of the crappy, old topic just delete their replies.
    Hurrah!

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">
    <b><center>You may Proceed.</b></center>
    <i><b><font color="red"><center>Saturate </font id="red"><font color="black">with</font id="black"><font color="red"> cider </font id="red"><font color="black">for</font id="black"><font color="red"> gratuitous </font id="red"><font color="black">sign</font id="black"><font color="red"> destruction</font id="red"></i></center></b>
    <center>
    </center></font id="size1">
    <i><b><font color="red"><center>Saturate </font id="red"><font color="black">with</font id="black"><font color="red"> cider </font id="red"><font color="black">for</font id="black"><font color="red"> gratuitous </font id="red"><font color="black">sign</font id="black"><font color="red"> destruction</font id="red"></i></center></b>
    <center>
    </center></font id="size1"><div align="right"><font color="black"><b>5</div id="right"></b></font id="black">
  • DahnHilla
    I'm sure that was already said once...
    Deja vu maybe?

<center>
    <center>
    </center></font id="size1"><div align="right"><font color="black"><b>5</div id="right"></b></font id="black">
  • Tom
    Tom Posts: 5,945
    yeah but some ga<i></i><i></i>yboy keeps deleting it.

<center><font color="blue"><u><b>Killing? No. No satisfaction. Everything up until the killing, will be a gas.</u></b></font id="blue"></center>
  • SamTmbuk
    SamTmbuk Posts: 23
    Whoops.

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by millsyuk</i>

Youre a fumble in the jungleer sam.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="size1">
    <hr><font><blockquote><font>quote:<hr><i>Originally posted by millsyuk</i>
  • And the forum rejoiced at the return of Jeebus

<i>Nuts4fsrT 20:51</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Whyamihere</i>

<center>You'reonefreakyfu<u></u>ckingbas<u></u>tardPhil.</center><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    <center><b>Forum Scariest Person 2007</b></center>
    quote "Whyamihere"
    You're one freaky fucking bastard Phil.
  • Ben
    Ben Posts: 5,534
    And Benjaminus knocked one off at the thought of Phil and Sam together

<i>Benjaminus 20:54</i>

• DahnHilla
    Oh great...this <i></i>s<u></u>hite again.

<center>
    <center>
  • SamTmbuk
    No one likes you and your hairdo is unfashionable

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by millsyuk</i>

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="size1">
  • DahnHilla
    I'd hate to be as wrong as often as you. It must suck.

<center>
    <center>
  • SamTmbuk
    I'd hate to have spent the last 8 months of my life talking the same old sh<u></u><i></i>it and still sucking anus on a bike

• DahnHilla
    I'd hate it as well. Lucky it hasn't happened to me.

<center>
    <center>
  • SamTmbuk
    Ignorance is bliss.

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    And with his return, he did bringeth great contraversy, in the form of Twone getting a wood on and Ben getting his knickers in a twist. <i>Twone 21:11</i>

<font color="red">My Latest Crap on Wheels...</font id="red">
  • [resurrect]
    And lo, RockGiant did resurrect this, the most ancient of threads, so that it could be seen by all, and revered. RockGiant 13.55

[/resurrect][/i]
  • cjw
    cjw Posts: 1,889
    The people did mightily rejoice and saw that it was good. cjw 16:53
    London to Paris Forum
    http://cjwoods.com/london2paris

Scott Scale 10
    Focus Izalco Team
  • SJ
    SJ Posts: 2,871
    And it was like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
    SJ 19.52
    a dirtbag of the most delightful variety
  • RockGiant
    RockGiant Posts: 75
    And once more, the mightiest of threads was brought back into the daylight of the Sandbox, and the people were glad.
    RockGiant 21:18
  • TSawyer
    TSawyer Posts: 721
    "And the Giant was smited by the angry God, for it was not time for the ressurection." Sawyer 13:2
  • big-hitter
    big-hitter Posts: 254
    and jeebus became bored and left to live in margate, leaving us with one final message:
    "THOU SHALT NOT RESSERECT THIS TOPIC AGAIN OR THOU SHALT GO TO HELL WHERE ALL OF THE BREAK ARE SQUEAKY AND THERE IS NOT CORRECTLY TUNED DERALIER IN SIGHT" - me 80:085 :-) (.)(.)

he he erecet
    Tree's are not soft. FACT
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    "And Low, it came to pass that the lands of Jeebus became waste and barren. His people, losing faith in his return turned to a false god and worshiped elsewhere. And so the faithful, wait and hope, praying to the heavens, that one day, in the not too distant future, Jeebus will return to his faithful followers..."

El Capitano: 21:15
  • Jeebus is alive and well, but ne'er shall be seen upon these no-longer Hallowed Pages.

Nuts4fsr™ 22:27
    quote "Whyamihere"
  • Jeebus
    Jeebus Posts: 2
    What up, y'all?
  • Super Nuts4fsr
    Super Nuts4fsr Posts: 382
    edited May 2008
    LOL?
    quote "Whyamihere"