La Vuelta 2023 : Stage 20 :- Will it be a Remco chipper?

mididoctors
mididoctors Posts: 18,790
edited September 2023 in Pro race
Just got in Where's blazing?
"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Comments

• mididoctors
    Big break no one on GC .... remco and g in there ..Rubio... Hugh ... QS got a couple of riders extra
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • I'm not sure you're meant to actually spoiler the thread in the title :D

(I'm not worried, but you know how people get...)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • Hope Blazing is ok, the profile of the stage absolutely screams Remco Chipper - I'm not sure it's technically a spoiler (yet)
  • mididoctors
    Hopefully it'll jinx it and we get a surprise outcome
  • mididoctors
    Edited the title
  • mididoctors
    G pushing on
  • mididoctors
    QS overkill
  • mididoctors
    If roglic won would it be some sort of record ?
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,659
    Full of admiration for those of you still watching this. You are true, true fans!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • mididoctors
    ddraver said:

Full of admiration for those of you still watching this. You are true, true fans!

Near full time carer ...on in the back ground .
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,951
    ddraver said:

There is difference between watching and background.
    Just something on before the even more predictable rugby begins. 😉
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • On and off, waiting for the inevitable.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,659

ddraver said:

Near full time carer ...on in the back ground .
    Well then you're a hero too 🫡
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • mididoctors
    Bardet needs a wet descent
  • mididoctors
    Hugh needs a miracle ...
  • mididoctors
    G needs a rest
  • mididoctors
    Come on Rui
  • mididoctors
    Hugh ejected
  • mididoctors
    Wout
  • mididoctors
    Steep
  • I don't like Remco - and I don't know why.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • mididoctors
    Regrouping possible
  • Actually a fun finale
  • mididoctors
    It's close
  • mididoctors
    sK was right
  • mididoctors
    REMCO DENIED
  • mididoctors
    He needs to hunt stages more often to close out his career . He is getting good at it .
  • Poels messed up Remco's plan twice. Well done him.
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,398

I don't like Remco - and I don't know why.

I think its the sense of entitlement (to wins) you get from him/his fans...

Glad Poels won though, did not think he would hold on - pretty surprising that he did really given how early he went.
  • Remco was doing something with his garmin when Poels jumped, wasn't he?