TDF 2023: Stage 14:- Annemasse to Morzine, 152km ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,785
    Simon always sits far too far back
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,103
    Guirrero abandon, I’ve lost count for the day now. Half the lead group including Yates have been dropped quite a bit on the descent
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,156
    Pross said:

Looks like Pidcock has given up.

They can drop him off the graphic now
  • Pross
    Must have bonked or something to lose that much on the descent.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,525
    Pross said:

No, he was already on the rivet from the climb, but Van Aert bombed it, and reallly put the time in on the straight power sections
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • mididoctors
    Pross said:

Looks like Pidcock has given up.

Gets some gels in him and water ...recovers ...still can end up top ten GC ....
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,657
    Stop for a coffee Tom and start again tomorrow doing what you're actually good at!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Pross
    Good ride by the Yates group if they close this gap against the Jumbo engines.
  • mididoctors
    I hated the joux plane
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Kuss was patting his pockets there for a gell, but didn't find one....
  • mididoctors
    Pross said:

Cramps bashing his legs

• mididoctors

Kuss was patting his pockets there for a gell, but didn't find one....

Don't you hate that feeling
  • mididoctors
    It's steep basically
  • mididoctors
    Serious business
  • mididoctors
    UAE trying the mugging
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,694
    Jumbo train disintegrates
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    Simon dropped
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Savage. Majka just came to the front and smashed Van Aert and Kelderman out the back
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 6,029
    Majka joins the Jumbo train.
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • mididoctors
    Jonas has to go long
  • Pross

Jumbo train disintegrates

Doesn’t take much does it?
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Wout had a last Wout in him. That man is ridiculous
  • amrushton
    amrushton Posts: 1,306
    Non climber drops best climbers
  • What the hell is going on!
  • Pross
    Backed off and allowed Wout back.
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,694
    LOL WVA
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 6,029
    I'll have whatever WvA is taking! :o
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,380
    WvA WTF?
  • mididoctors
    Serious business
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,657
    Wout

The

Fuck

!!!!!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver