Giro d'Italia 23 Stage 4: Venosa - Lago Laceno, 175 km - Lumpy ***SPOILERS***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,900
    Not a done deal ....
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    10 secs or so
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,972
    Brutal stuff
  • kingstongraham
    I thought that break had it, and the lead just disappeared
  • mididoctors
    Back together...
  • mididoctors
    McNulty trying to.slip away
  • mididoctors
    Healy head down lol
  • mididoctors
    Riders getting blasted out the back
  • mididoctors
    Verona is one of those riders you only see in GT break aways
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,633

Who's pulling the bunch?

Richard Herring?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • mididoctors
    A lot of riders taking a draft off the cars
  • mididoctors
    Almeida got caught out
  • mididoctors
    132k to go . No break formed
  • mididoctors
    Break has to go on this cat 2 ?
  • mididoctors
    Healy again
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 27,157
    edited May 2023
    Really hard day racing so far. The break still has not been allowed to go.
    126 kms to go.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Reports that Quick Step are about to implode, can anyone corroborate?
  • mididoctors
    Just not happening
  • mididoctors

Ballerini off the back
  • mididoctors
    I think almeida lets the wheel go descending?
  • mididoctors
    A lot of riders out back 52 secs down ..
  • No_Ta_Doctor

Not sure about that, but there's no break, just a monumental selection going on, can only be about half the peloton left
  • mididoctors
    Lapeira abandons
  • mididoctors
    Healy goes again
  • mididoctors
    Every team looks thinned out ....
  • mididoctors
    edited May 2023
    Bahrain ineos arkea trek have the most riders in the front group for some reason that team enters 4 times the number of riders than the other teams
  • mididoctors
    QS are either too strong or too weak can't quite tell
  • mididoctors
    Either too weak to control or riding too fast to let anyone go
  • kingstongraham
    This descent could be a bit hairy
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Peanut takes the mountain points ahead of Buitrago
    Break still not gone