Comments

• RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,247
    Ok. Race over. Anything else on?
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,900
    Kapow
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,423
    Pog turns on the afterburners
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,680

Amstel is the first of the Ardennes races, without actually being in the Ardennes hills

Everyone's favourite cycling geology account has some... geology here

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,611
    He is ridiculous.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,388
    Just looks so effortless, doesn’t get out of the saddle just puts more pressure on the pedals and makes world class riders look average.
  • mididoctors
    G4 looked smashed
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,580
    Rode away like he changed to an ebike.
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • iantr
    iantr Posts: 31

Pidcock dropped

Let’s be honest about this. PoG has dropped humanity as a whole.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,633
    ddraver said:

Amstel is the first of the Ardennes races, without actually being in the Ardennes hills

Everyone's favourite cycling geology account has some... geology here

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Caught ya! :-D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • Thank goodness the snooker world champs is on to flick over to. ;)
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • mididoctors
    He could crash ...you never know
  • Pross
    It’s a shame there’s no long, technical descents for Pidcock to gain time back on.
  • mididoctors
    Lol
  • davidof
    davidof Posts: 3,110
    33s gap on the stop watch
    BASI Nordic Ski Instructor
    Instagramme
  • davidof
    Pidcock cracks
    Instagramme
  • mididoctors
    Pidcock need that tank refilled
  • Pross
    Lending ammunition to whoever it was saying distance is Pidcock’s issue.
  • mididoctors
    Well he has reduced the need for a extra 40k to an extra 20k ... Progress
  • Pross
    Thought he’d bonked at first but seems to be putting the power down again now. Healy motoring though.
  • mididoctors
    He might totally crack and get caught from behind
  • mididoctors
    He looks empty .... Gave it a good go
  • davidof
    Pog drafting behind a blue car
    Instagramme
  • r0bh
    Is Healy really closing in on Pog?
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,680
    Pidcock's not had it all winter tbf...

Good training block for the real business over the summer, MTB
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,633
    WTF?! That's outrageous
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • mididoctors
    Healy closing in
  • mididoctors
    edited April 2023
    Kron and Lutshenko sniff of a podium here
  • r0bh
    That car in front of Pog is ridiculous
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,580
    In his defence he tried to stay with Pogacar which is probably what's done for him. He could've measured his effort and gone for the podium like he rode for a Vaughters team.
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago