La Vuelta 2022 - Stage 15:- Martos - Sierra Nevada. Alto Hoya de la Mora. 153km ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    Is Rodriguez there?
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • This is pretty chaotic

The race and the commentary.

I think there will be some regrouping after that Jumbo sprint up a mountain
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    Mas, Lopez and Rodriguez all look the same from a distance
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    They are all there
  • Almeida getting found by the camera as he struggles further down the climb.
  • mididoctors
    Not sure Harper has it
  • mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,787
    Rog takes it up with only 19km to go.
  • mididoctors
    Gone
  • mididoctors
    Roglic has to.go
  • Harper blows up leaving Roglic with 19km to go.

Carapaz can’t do it today
  • mididoctors
    Rodriguez dropped .... Only 18 kn to go ...ouffff
  • Kirby utterly useless.
    A load of Plapp ffs
  • mididoctors
    Roglic gives it a dig ...goes nowhere
  • mididoctors
    Bl00dy big hill
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,135
    Ayuso only about 20” down if you believe the gaps.
  • Pross
    Rodriguez only a few metres off the back.
  • mididoctors
    Roglic can't drag them all up the 6% highway stuff ....
  • mididoctors
    Remco turning it on
  • Evenepoel takes it up and Roglic drops down the line
  • mididoctors
    Dangerous to bluff if it is
  • Pross
    Remco having a bit of a dig. Real man to man stuff.
  • mididoctors
    Is roglic faking ?
  • Vervaeke turns up to make Adam Blythe look dumb.
  • The last 14kms average about 6.5%, so a lot more diesel friendly.
  • mididoctors
    Remco looks very loose and chill
  • Here comes Zubeldia.
    Chugged his way back to Ayuso and Rodriguez
  • Lopez launches!
  • Pross
    edited September 2022
    The two Spanish youngsters riding a very mature climb with help from Carapaz.

Lopez goes for it.
  • Pross
    Now Mas goes
  • mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,787
    Mas actually having a go for once