La Vuelta 2022 - Stage 6: Bilbao - Ascensión al Pico Jano. San Miguel de Aguayo 181km ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    Jai is there mas
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Catapaz and Uran with kuss behind
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Carapaz with A group of also rans
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    Roglic struggling!!!!
  • Remco gapping Roglic……
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,754
    This is seriously impressive
  • mididoctors
    Remco classy with mas ...rode every one else off the wheel
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,135
    Was just thinking it was nice to see Sivakov looking like he's finally fulfilling his promise but Remco and Mas left him for dead. Mas looks in great form in this race.
  • mididoctors
    Sivakov leaves roglic and Yates
  • mididoctors
    Remco reaches padurn ...vine up the road ...we missed that
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,135
    Remco starting to realise that if you are too good no-one wants to help you.
  • mididoctors
    AYSO coming up from behind ... Sivakov then roglic and Yates
  • Roglic regains Sivakov and Yates
  • mididoctors
    Vine ...remco mas...padun..AYSO ...sivakov ...Yates roglic ...I think
  • mididoctors
    Jai Yates roglic group growing
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,382
    Quite a few have caught up with Roglic/Sivakov
  • mididoctors
    Tao in the roglic group attacks
  • mididoctors
    Remco chasing vine down ..mas wheel sucking for his life
  • mididoctors
    Roglic working...taking responsibility
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,382
    I hope Vine can hang on
  • mididoctors
    Mas pulling faces
  • Kirby screaming out puns as fast as his mouth in it’s smallest gear can spin.
  • mididoctors
    Rain is insane
  • No wonder Mas takes a load of stick from Spanish fans.
  • mididoctors
    Vine hanging on ... Ayuso looks in the hurt locker
  • mididoctors
    Roglic going a bit square
  • mididoctors
    Lol visibility on the line 0 m
  • mididoctors
    Vine makes it
  • mididoctors
    Remco in with mad
  • roscoe
    roscoe Posts: 505
    Wow