La Vuelta 2022 - Stage 6: Bilbao - Ascensión al Pico Jano. San Miguel de Aguayo 181km ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    Bahrain pushing a bit on the descent
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Padun not making the descent
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Tighted up on the bike
  • mididoctors
    JA showing off
  • mididoctors
    Bucketing down
  • mididoctors
    On the flat ..bunch only a min behind
  • mididoctors
    Molard off the back of the peloton... Looking unlikely
  • mididoctors
    10 mins up on fastest schedule
  • mididoctors
    JA has dragged back all the break except padun . 52 secs ...masnada may do a turn I guess
  • mididoctors
    Final climb approaches .. remco looking comfortable . A lot of teams look like they have a plan
  • mididoctors
    Pinot brings the jersey back to the bunch
  • mididoctors
    Rain is insane
  • mididoctors
    Padun making a good first of it so far ...
  • Padun is going to go Dauphine on this final climb and leave them eating his mud.
    It’s just like an average day around here.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    edited August 2022
    JA finishes his effort ..masnada takes over
  • mididoctors
    Masnada can't keep the pace high
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,754
    Watching in France, and the commentators can't understand why make JA do that, then leave it up to Masnada, who's already been left for dead by Padun.
  • mididoctors
    Riders sliding off the front masnada struggling
  • mididoctors
    Harrada
  • mididoctors
    Cameras lost what's going on
  • mididoctors
    Attacking off the front ...can't see who
  • mididoctors
    Yates !
  • mididoctors
    Sivakov I think follows
  • Yates has broken the stalemate sure enough.
  • mididoctors
    Rain is craszy
  • Landani is broken again
  • mididoctors
    Landa dropped
  • mididoctors
    Remco goes
  • mididoctors
    Roglic Yates remco
  • mididoctors
    Can't see catapaz