Online Refund Help (not cycling related!)

13»

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

MattFalle said:

Which ones are you ordering out of interest?

Just some tortoise shell Wayfarers
    Ooooh. Nice! Classic, cool sweeeeet choice.

We look forward to intercepting that little package ..
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,631
    ddraver said:

If it's not these, I'm going to be very upset...

Or Pit Vipers maybe

Where does your nose go?
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    You know yhat if you wore those everyone would call you melon head.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • surrey_commuter
    surrey_commuter Posts: 18,866

Let me flip this around. Would you ever order from the same person again?

This is an interesting question! I need another pair of sunglasses and have bught two pairs without any issue from this company in the past.

As they have coughed up and (on the surface of it) it appears that they themselves may have been ripped off, I have to admit I'm tempted to further reinforce my moral credentials by buying the new pair from them . . . thoughts??
    I'd buy from somewhere else as I would fear receiving the same sunglasses again!

It's worth bearing in mind that Amazon has your complete order history, so it is easier for them to decide whether you are a scammer or not.
    and when they do, they not only close your acct but block you from setting up new ones.
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,622

This is an interesting question! I need another pair of sunglasses and have bught two pairs without any issue from this company in the past.

As they have coughed up and (on the surface of it) it appears that they themselves may have been ripped off, I have to admit I'm tempted to further reinforce my moral credentials by buying the new pair from them . . . thoughts??
    I'd buy from somewhere else as I would fear receiving the same sunglasses again!

It's worth bearing in mind that Amazon has your complete order history, so it is easier for them to decide whether you are a scammer or not.
    and when they do, they not only close your acct but block you from setting up new ones.
    What did you do?
  • surrey_commuter
    surrey_commuter Posts: 18,866

What did you do?
    lol - I actually listened to a talk by a senior exec