Giro 2022 - Stage 20: Belluno – Marmolada 167 km ***Spoilers***

Comments

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,660
    I think Carapaz and Hindley both think they can 100% beat the other in the TT...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    ddraver said:

I think Carapaz and Hindley both think they can 100% beat the other in the TT...

Head to head in TTs is 7-1 in Carapaz’s favour. The one he lost, he was outside the top 100. It’s not a given he’ll win again so he’d appreciate another dozen seconds.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    Covi looks loose and nimble still
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • ddraver
    edited May 2022
    Even Hatch's natural hyperbole is abandoning him...

Declares the stage only "very exciting"...
    - @ddraver
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,700
    Guillaume off on another stealth attack
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    Cheeky as fffk
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Novak off the leash so seems Bahrain have done all the work out of the goodness of their hearts
  • mididoctors
    Cross head wind
  • blazing_saddles
    edited May 2022
    Landa’s face said it all
  • blazing_saddles
    Carapaz cracks.
  • Carapaz cracking
  • mididoctors
    Carapaz cracks
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,570
    Ooow that gaps opening quickly
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • bianchi_dave
    bianchi_dave Posts: 932
    Jai has 20 secs now
    Scott Foil RC
    Scott Addict RC
    Trek Emonda
  • gsk82
    Carapaz can't drop hindleys domestique.
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • gsk82
    Dropped riders have caught Carapaz. Giro and Ineos contact both going up in smoke
  • bianchi_dave
    Carapaz haemorrhaging time now
    Scott Foil RC
    Scott Addict RC
    Trek Emonda
  • mididoctors
    Glad Novak didn't win
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,754
    Think he chose the right time to attack
  • bianchi_dave
    Over a minute.....
    Scott Foil RC
    Scott Addict RC
    Trek Emonda
  • blazing_saddles
    Carapaz has blown up like a Russian tank
  • blazing_saddles
    Landa could be close to 2nd
  • mididoctors
    The sastre method
  • gsk82
    Stinker of a Giro for Ineos.
  • ddraver
    Wowsers

💥💣🎆🌋🤯
    - @ddraver
  • roscoe
    roscoe Posts: 505
    Ouch! Carapaz just sealed his exit from Ineos!
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,137
    That's a spectacular blow up. Wonder if he's got a touch of what Porte had? That said he hasn't looked convincing all race really.
  • fleshtuxedo
    fleshtuxedo Posts: 1,857
    Epic ride by Covi
  • mididoctors
    Well that was a bit of a relief
  • Good luck anyone playing cliché bingo tomorrow and has to drink every time they hear either ‘Jai rule’ or ‘fair Verona’