Giro 2022 - Stage 9: Isernia – Blockhaus 189 km ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,860
    Auto spell is a harsh mistress
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Look at Porte ....pushing out the watts
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    6 bl00dy k still!
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,326

Look at Porte ....pushing out the watts

Duracell Bunny
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,812
    Porte, Nibali, Pozzovivo, Valverde.
    The young man’s sport has suddenly aged.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • phreak
    phreak Posts: 2,906
    2 minutes to Yates now. When he has his customary bad day he really does shell huge time.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,539
    Climb looks very British other than it's length.
  • amrushton
    amrushton Posts: 1,253
    Porte doing a fantastic job. Like time has stood still.
  • mididoctors
    That's not 38 secs
  • mididoctors
    Kemna in there ?
  • blazing_saddles
    Carapaz attacks
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 6,923
    Carapaz attacks, with Bardet & Landa
  • mididoctors
    Viscous attack
  • amrushton
    Carapaz goes
  • Pross
    This must be frustrating for Lopez, lost time due to no fault of his and having them just dangling a few car lengths in front.

Carapaz goes with Bardet in tow and Landa too.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,246
    Lopez doing much better than I expected. Fair play to him.
  • amrushton
    Landas good day.
  • mididoctors
    Powerful move ...bardet had it covered ...he is looking good
  • mididoctors
    Come on valverde hang in there
  • phreak
    phreak Posts: 2,906
    Lovely to see Pozzo having a good day.
  • blazing_saddles
    This is turning into the elastic band stage.
    Unless Landa sweats oil, he looks as if he has tasted tarmac today, too.
  • mididoctors
    Lovely road through the trees
  • amrushton
    Nibs and valverde gone
  • Pross
    That horrible feeling as you think you've closed the gap and the group you are getting back to accelerates.
  • mididoctors
    Pross said:

That horrible feeling as you think you've closed the gap and the group you are getting back to accelerates.

I know it too well
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 6,923
    Pozzivivo atttacks and Bardet over the top. Top 3 open a gap again
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,619
    Almeida needs to keep riding.
  • amrushton
    Bardet looks like he weighs 50kg
  • mididoctors
    Lol
  • Pross
    edited May 2022
    Landa sandbagging meaning the front 3 lose their gap.