Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

friday frying sausages on the beam dump

'ning

ride, cafe, nip into gmc, do stuff in lab, bail and laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
«1

Posts

  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 21,222
    Jog with hounds, work snizzle and then pub
  • thistle_thistle_ Posts: 6,896
    'ning

    WFW
    Fewer people here than at peak pandemic
    Really CBA today but need to stay until late :|
    Might look through job adverts for a laugh again

  • pinnopinno Posts: 48,641
    edited March 2022
    Bit gloomy grey today. Again. F*ckers.
    So glad I got the grass cut on Wednesday. Though resent doing it this early. Damn global warming.
    Tricky brought home a nice cough for me - just an ordinary one; I tested -ve for C19 but i'm hoarse so I can't even shout at the weather gods.

    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinnopinno Posts: 48,641
    How's the body holding up @tlw1 ? I can recommend Duct tape and super glue.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 10,302
    Don’t know what’s up with the air pressure this morning, like cycling through treacle.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 10,302
    Oops, checked the forecast and heavy rain at home time. If I kindly BBer could swing by at 4:30 to take drive me home that would be awesome.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 21,222
    pinno said:

    How's the body holding up @tlw1 ? I can recommend Duct tape and super glue.

    Sore but ok enough to get a KOM today 😳
  • MattFalleMattFalle Posts: 11,644
    yukkity yuk here.

    just been to gym, grab shower, coffee, give some bloke some bits so he can head away, tart up a presentation, lunch, gym, bambini, fly out tonight.

    some tunes may also be a-coming.

    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • homers_doublehomers_double Posts: 7,565
    Morning chaps/ladies/non descripts.
    Have I missed much this week? Been busy so not much internetting.
    Pre work cragg valle loop ridden this morning and MrsHD has dusted off her MTB and gone out with a pal.
    Plenty to do today, followed by some possible loft organizing.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 53,734
    Quite glad this weeks over, been rather busy as well with lots of deadlnes and silly requests out of the blue. Mrs. 666 is off to Liverpool tomorrow to help junior out with a few things so looks like I'll have to amuse myself - and the hounds.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_thistle_ Posts: 6,896
    MattFalle said:

    just been to gym, grab shower, coffee, give some bloke some bits so he can head away, tart up a presentation, lunch, gym, bambini, fly out tonight.

    Enjoy your trip to Vegas!

  • pinnopinno Posts: 48,641
    Stevo_666 said:

    Quite glad this weeks over, been rather busy as well with lots of deadlnes and silly requests out of the blue. Mrs. 666 is off to Liverpool tomorrow to help junior out with a few things so looks like I'll have to amuse myself - and the hounds.

    wankitout.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 26,128 Lives Here
    pinno said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    Quite glad this weeks over, been rather busy as well with lots of deadlnes and silly requests out of the blue. Mrs. 666 is off to Liverpool tomorrow to help junior out with a few things so looks like I'll have to amuse myself - and the hounds.

    wankitout.
    The EPO is away, I thought that was hoes and blow time? Have I been doing it wrong?
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 10,302

    pinno said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    Quite glad this weeks over, been rather busy as well with lots of deadlnes and silly requests out of the blue. Mrs. 666 is off to Liverpool tomorrow to help junior out with a few things so looks like I'll have to amuse myself - and the hounds.

    wankitout.
    The EPO is away, I thought that was hoes and blow time? Have I been doing it wrong?
    Do we have access to the old dears recent house sale funds? If so, I’m available.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 53,734
    seanoconn said:

    pinno said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    Quite glad this weeks over, been rather busy as well with lots of deadlnes and silly requests out of the blue. Mrs. 666 is off to Liverpool tomorrow to help junior out with a few things so looks like I'll have to amuse myself - and the hounds.

    wankitout.
    The EPO is away, I thought that was hoes and blow time? Have I been doing it wrong?
    Do we have access to the old dears recent house sale funds? If so, I’m available.
    Never knew you moonlighted as a hoe Seano.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 10,302
    Stevo_666 said:

    seanoconn said:

    pinno said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    Quite glad this weeks over, been rather busy as well with lots of deadlnes and silly requests out of the blue. Mrs. 666 is off to Liverpool tomorrow to help junior out with a few things so looks like I'll have to amuse myself - and the hounds.

    wankitout.
    The EPO is away, I thought that was hoes and blow time? Have I been doing it wrong?
    Do we have access to the old dears recent house sale funds? If so, I’m available.
    Never knew you moonlighted as a hoe Seano.
    Is this payback for Chelsea?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 26,128 Lives Here
    seanoconn said:

    pinno said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    Quite glad this weeks over, been rather busy as well with lots of deadlnes and silly requests out of the blue. Mrs. 666 is off to Liverpool tomorrow to help junior out with a few things so looks like I'll have to amuse myself - and the hounds.

    wankitout.
    The EPO is away, I thought that was hoes and blow time? Have I been doing it wrong?
    Do we have access to the old dears recent house sale funds? If so, I’m available.
    Not yet, only just exchanged. Completion late April just before my birthday. I didn't time it that way deliberately, honestly
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 53,734
    seanoconn said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    seanoconn said:

    pinno said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    Quite glad this weeks over, been rather busy as well with lots of deadlnes and silly requests out of the blue. Mrs. 666 is off to Liverpool tomorrow to help junior out with a few things so looks like I'll have to amuse myself - and the hounds.

    wankitout.
    The EPO is away, I thought that was hoes and blow time? Have I been doing it wrong?
    Do we have access to the old dears recent house sale funds? If so, I’m available.
    Never knew you moonlighted as a hoe Seano.
    Is this payback for Chelsea?
    Would I do something like that? o:)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalleMattFalle Posts: 11,644
    thistle_ said:

    MattFalle said:

    just been to gym, grab shower, coffee, give some bloke some bits so he can head away, tart up a presentation, lunch, gym, bambini, fly out tonight.

    Enjoy your trip to Vegas!

    grazie! This time Sunday I'm gonna be a millionaire
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalleMattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Vegas. if only ...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 53,734
    edited March 2022
    MattFalle said:

    Vegas. if only ...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    Have fun wherever you are off to MF.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 21,222
    Stevo_666 said:

    MattFalle said:

    Vegas. if only ...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    Have fun wherever you are off to MF.
    War zone? Or worse alsager
  • MattFalleMattFalle Posts: 11,644
    tlw1 said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    MattFalle said:

    Vegas. if only ...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    Have fun wherever you are off to MF.
    War zone? Or worse alsager
    Alsager? Forget that. I don't get paid enough to do that.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalleMattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Stevo_666 said:

    MattFalle said:

    Vegas. if only ...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    Have fun wherever you are off to MF.
    Grazie. Only a short in and out to sort a problem that has come up - should be back in a jiffy.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • orraloonorraloon Posts: 11,431
    Or as one of the ladeez tried, Friday roasting banana on the bonfire edge. That didn't work out well.

    Full Keith F mode, mega brash and felled logs burning sesh with the Friday gang, ash wood does burn so well and so hot, and being in that median zone between fire and the falling mizzle meant clothes dry front and wet rear. Good times and good bantz again.

    Beer opened, 'tis another Friday night. Innit.
  • MattFalleMattFalle Posts: 11,644
    edited March 2022
    Right

    I'm outta here gents - catch ya on the flip side.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 11,309
    Stay safe.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 26,128 Lives Here
  • pinnopinno Posts: 48,641
    MattFalle said:

    Right

    I'm outta here gents - catch ya on the flip side.

    Stay safe and don't come back in a Jiffy bag.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinnopinno Posts: 48,641
    orraloon said:

    Or as one of the ladeez tried, Friday roasting banana on the bonfire edge. That didn't work out well.

    ...and the moral is: don't roast your banana on the bonfire edge.

    Also - give me the Ash, don't burn it for nothin.

    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
Sign In or Register to comment.