friday frying sausages on the beam dump

2»

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    pinno said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Quite glad this weeks over, been rather busy as well with lots of deadlnes and silly requests out of the blue. Mrs. 666 is off to Liverpool tomorrow to help junior out with a few things so looks like I'll have to amuse myself - and the hounds.

wankitout.
    The EPO is away, I thought that was hoes and blow time? Have I been doing it wrong?
    What can I do to extract myself from family commitments and Mrs P?
    I think time is the way, the affordable way at any rate
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    pinno said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Quite glad this weeks over, been rather busy as well with lots of deadlnes and silly requests out of the blue. Mrs. 666 is off to Liverpool tomorrow to help junior out with a few things so looks like I'll have to amuse myself - and the hounds.

wankitout.
    The EPO is away, I thought that was hoes and blow time? Have I been doing it wrong?
    Don't ask me - chance would be a fine thing.
    Send her on a Spa break and palm the kids off to family/ grandparents. Then call hoesnblowrus.co.sweatsville.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

wankitout.
    Send her on a Spa break and palm the kids off to family/ grandparents. Then call hoesnblowrus.co.sweatsville.
    Not Russian brides.com?!
    They're pretty desperate now.
    I shortlisted 6 and hit the 'Total' button. I got a fright 'cos the cost was 60,000 Roubles but then after Googling the exchange rate, that's only 10 Liberian dollars.
    The trouble is, I have to get them here by bus. Might take a while. The good news is that the shed has been re-felted.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    Quote of the day [Warren Barguil]:

"My legs were f*cked".
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

wankitout.
    Not Russian brides.com?!
    They're pretty desperate now.
    I shortlisted 6 and hit the 'Total' button. I got a fright 'cos the cost was 60,000 Roubles but then after Googling the exchange rate, that's only 10 Liberian dollars.
    The trouble is, I have to get them here by bus. Might take a while. The good news is that the shed has been re-felted.

If the price is on roubles that should be a bargain. Otherwise we could go for a BB group buy?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]