WFW
    Fewer people here than at peak pandemic
    Really CBA today but need to stay until late :|
    Might look through job adverts for a laugh again

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    edited March 2022
    Bit gloomy grey today. Again. F*ckers.
    So glad I got the grass cut on Wednesday. Though resent doing it this early. Damn global warming.
    Tricky brought home a nice cough for me - just an ordinary one; I tested -ve for C19 but i'm hoarse so I can't even shout at the weather gods.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    How's the body holding up @tlw1 ? I can recommend Duct tape and super glue.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Don’t know what’s up with the air pressure this morning, like cycling through treacle.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Oops, checked the forecast and heavy rain at home time. If I kindly BBer could swing by at 4:30 to take drive me home that would be awesome.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    pinno said:

How's the body holding up @tlw1 ? I can recommend Duct tape and super glue.

Sore but ok enough to get a KOM today 😳
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    yukkity yuk here.

just been to gym, grab shower, coffee, give some bloke some bits so he can head away, tart up a presentation, lunch, gym, bambini, fly out tonight.

some tunes may also be a-coming.

The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    Morning chaps/ladies/non descripts.
    Have I missed much this week? Been busy so not much internetting.
    Pre work cragg valle loop ridden this morning and MrsHD has dusted off her MTB and gone out with a pal.
    Plenty to do today, followed by some possible loft organizing.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,161
    Quite glad this weeks over, been rather busy as well with lots of deadlnes and silly requests out of the blue. Mrs. 666 is off to Liverpool tomorrow to help junior out with a few things so looks like I'll have to amuse myself - and the hounds.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    MattFalle said:

just been to gym, grab shower, coffee, give some bloke some bits so he can head away, tart up a presentation, lunch, gym, bambini, fly out tonight.

Enjoy your trip to Vegas!

• pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

Quite glad this weeks over, been rather busy as well with lots of deadlnes and silly requests out of the blue. Mrs. 666 is off to Liverpool tomorrow to help junior out with a few things so looks like I'll have to amuse myself - and the hounds.

wankitout.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

wankitout.
    The EPO is away, I thought that was hoes and blow time? Have I been doing it wrong?
  • seanoconn

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

wankitout.
    The EPO is away, I thought that was hoes and blow time? Have I been doing it wrong?
    Do we have access to the old dears recent house sale funds? If so, I’m available.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

wankitout.
    Do we have access to the old dears recent house sale funds? If so, I’m available.
    Never knew you moonlighted as a hoe Seano.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

wankitout.
    Is this payback for Chelsea?
  • veronese68
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

wankitout.
    Not yet, only just exchanged. Completion late April just before my birthday. I didn't time it that way deliberately, honestly
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

wankitout.
    Is this payback for Chelsea?
    Would I do something like that? o:)
  • MattFalle
    thistle_ said:

MattFalle said:

Enjoy your trip to Vegas!

grazie! This time Sunday I'm gonna be a millionaire
  • MattFalle
    Vegas. if only ...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Stevo_666
    edited March 2022
    MattFalle said:

Vegas. if only ...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have fun wherever you are off to MF.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Vegas. if only ...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

War zone? Or worse alsager
  • MattFalle
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Vegas. if only ...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

War zone? Or worse alsager
    Alsager? Forget that. I don't get paid enough to do that.
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Vegas. if only ...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Grazie. Only a short in and out to sort a problem that has come up - should be back in a jiffy.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Or as one of the ladeez tried, Friday roasting banana on the bonfire edge. That didn't work out well.

Full Keith F mode, mega brash and felled logs burning sesh with the Friday gang, ash wood does burn so well and so hot, and being in that median zone between fire and the falling mizzle meant clothes dry front and wet rear. Good times and good bantz again.

Beer opened, 'tis another Friday night. Innit.
  • MattFalle
    edited March 2022
    Right

I'm outta here gents - catch ya on the flip side.
  • veronese68
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

Right

I'm outta here gents - catch ya on the flip side.

Stay safe and don't come back in a Jiffy bag.
  • pinno
    orraloon said:

Or as one of the ladeez tried, Friday roasting banana on the bonfire edge. That didn't work out well.

...and the moral is: don't roast your banana on the bonfire edge.

Also - give me the Ash, don't burn it for nothin.

• pinno

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

wankitout.
    Don't ask me - chance would be a fine thing.
    What can I do to extract myself from family commitments and Mrs P?