wednesday turning big pineapples into chunks, with lasers

13»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,395

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Can someone summarise the goings on in Ukraine please (SG?) as I have been avoiding the news.

I thought you were living in a swamp, not under a rock?
    Just not watching the main news. It's just too grim.
    I need to do more of this, but also to stop worrying about the little things. When I think rationally I've got a great life, I am a lucky man by almost any measure, but try telling my head that at 4am.
    I blame the EPO, she's a worrier and I think it's rubbed off on me.
    I like TLW's post above, this too will pass. How does a chap make his subconscious get some phucking perspective?
    Bit tricky, I think most people get something like this. I find that once you're conscious then thinking about what's actually on your plate that needs sorting will do the trick, as usually it's quite mundane.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508

Cheers chaps, agree with all of the above. Just need to put some NGAF into practice, or at least try to. Why worry about something you can't change? Venting on here does help as well.

Venting on here definitely helps. IRL there’s no way I can let the mask slip. All hail the bottom bracket!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    pinno said:

orchestrated by a thug, a megalomaniac, a greedy man surrounded by complicit billionaires. It's all about money and power - ego and wealth. It's fcuking obscene.

You know it's bad when the lovely ladies at the yoga class are saying someone needs to sniper him.
  • Stevo_666
    thistle_ said:

pinno said:

orchestrated by a thug, a megalomaniac, a greedy man surrounded by complicit billionaires. It's all about money and power - ego and wealth. It's fcuking obscene.

You know it's bad when the lovely ladies at the yoga class are saying someone needs to sniper him.
    There's a post on Cake Stop about a Russian businessman taking out a contract on Putin. Only a million dollars though.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    but also talk to someone
    Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

pinno said:

There's a post on Cake Stop about a Russian businessman taking out a contract on Putin. Only a million dollars though.
    wet job like that for a mio?

nah. too much hassle afterwards.

double figures and someone will take it though.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

but also talk to someone

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

pinno said:

wet job like that for a mio?

nah. too much hassle afterwards.

double figures and someone will take it though.
    Exactly.

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,044
    clearing out drafts
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny