wednesday turning big pineapples into chunks, with lasers

'ning

looks like another soggygloomy one

cafe stroll, wfh, hibernate
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,004
    Awesome sleep and my watch agrees with a 70% score by garmin.

Walk hounds and rest dodgy knee then too much work snizzle politics and meetings.

Later might actually ride a bike
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    I didn't realise sleep was a sport.

Short run
    Nearly squashed by some dick in an artic
    WFW
    Fix antennas later
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    Morning strangers and stragglers. On a bus.... I picked up a puncture on the ride in yesterday and waited until hometime to swap the tube out. Unfortunately the valve was to short and wouldn't connect tocthe pump. So I tried to repair the old tube, unopened tube of vulcanising tiptop glue, but nothing in it...... barestArdss.
  • tlw1
    thistle_ said:

It is and I won last night

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,853
    thistle_ said:

Can I turn pro?

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Bit meh gloomy grey here this morning of the 2nd of March twenty twenty two.
    Who had pancakes?

• tlw1
    pinno said:

Who had pancakes?

The kids, I was good and resisted
  • pinno
    tlw1 said:

pinno said:

Who had pancakes?

The kids, I was good and resisted
    I bet you wouldn't have resisted if there was beer in the batter.
    Erm... why? Shirley you need all those carbs.
    Is PT bloke person getting you to loose a little round the waist?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,535
    pinno said:

Who had pancakes?

I had several. Not quite as good as usual, the missus blaming the weight of the carbon steel pan which was hurting her wrist. So I had to point out that the pan is actually brilliant for crepe’s, extremely expensive, high maintenance, easily upset and it isn’t the pan’s fault she has weak wrists. She apologise to the pan this morning.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    ciao

didn't sleep well, grumpy, work isshit.

going to drink coffee and go to the gym.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Who had pancakes?

I had several. Not quite as good as usual, the missus blaming the weight of the carbon steel pan which was hurting her wrist. So I had to point out that the pan is actually brilliant for crepe’s, extremely expensive, high maintenance, easily upset and it isn’t the pan’s fault she has weak wrists. She apologise to the pan this morning.
    Are you comparing your wife to a frying pan?

If a pan is expensive, surely that means it would be low maintenance. This I cannot square.
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Who had pancakes?

If a pan is expensive, surely that means it would be low maintenance. This I cannot square.
    Expensive is often also high maintenance but I get your point regarding the pan.

To maintain a non stick surface you cannot use washing up liquid or a scourer. To clean the pans heat and pour in boiling water and scrape off reside. You can also rub the pans gently under hot water with a chain mail scourer or clean a heated pan with course salt and oil. Can’t put tomatoes or other acidic foods in the pans or it will strip the seasoning (non stick coating) if coating it stripped you have to start the seasoning process again which would take a couple of days. Other than that they are fairly low maintenance. 👍
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,962
    Mornin'. Combination of crap weather, CBA and likely tubes messed up after yesterdays strike means I'm WFH again today. At least the leg is nearly sorted and a longer test bike ride is on the cards soon.

Onwards to coffee and minions appraisals.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    Stevo_666 said:

Onwards to coffee and minions appraisals.

Need to do my bit of the appraisal but the appraisal system is broken.
    Good job there's not much to say on it.
  • thistle_
    seanoconn said:

it isn’t the pan’s fault she has weak wrists. She apologise to the pan this morning.

Standard BB medical treatment will sort that out.
    Win win for seano.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Who had pancakes?

A bad workman always blames her tools? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Who had pancakes?

A bad workman always blames her tools? :)
    Exactly 👍
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,922
    thistle_ said:

seanoconn said:

it isn’t the pan’s fault she has weak wrists. She apologise to the pan this morning.

Win win for seano.
    For some reason, I envisage Sean having immensely powerful wrists like Garth.
    Mind you, that probably goes for all Bracketeers. ;)
  • seanoconn

thistle_ said:

seanoconn said:

Win win for seano.
    What other parts of me do you envisage!?
  • MattFalle
    Stevo - can you c & p that telegraph article in the mad vlad thread please when you have a mo'

grazie
  • Stevo_666

thistle_ said:

seanoconn said:

Win win for seano.
    Both wrists or just one?
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

Stevo - can you c & p that telegraph article in the mad vlad thread please when you have a mo'

grazie

Will do MF.
  • MattFalle
    grazie!
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Who had pancakes?

Expensive is often also high maintenance but I get your point regarding the pan.

To maintain a non stick surface you cannot use washing up liquid or a scourer. To clean the pans heat and pour in boiling water and scrape off reside. You can also rub the pans gently under hot water with a chain mail scourer or clean a heated pan with course salt and oil. Can’t put tomatoes or other acidic foods in the pans or it will strip the seasoning (non stick coating) if coating it stripped you have to start the seasoning process again which would take a couple of days. Other than that they are fairly low maintenance. 👍
    Sorry, I fell asleep at 'To'.
  • Stevo_666
    Now he's trying to do his OH out of a job.
  • pinno
    Can someone summarise the goings on in Ukraine please (SG?) as I have been avoiding the news.
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

Can someone summarise the goings on in Ukraine please (SG?) as I have been avoiding the news.

By sleeping? Can’t wait for TLW1 to kick your @rse.
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

Its just incredibly sad andshit.

the russians are killing people because some lunatic told them to

the ukranians are killing people because some lunatic made people attack them

no one is going to come out of this any better apart from the arms dealers and the already ultra wealthy and mothers, fathers, husbands, wives and children are losing daughters, sons, wives, husbands and parents.

its justshit and should never ever happen.
    Ever.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,899
    ^^^this
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

I thought you were living in a swamp, not under a rock?