Comments

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,534
    Who'd want to be on bottle duty there?
  • I keep thinking the Italians are DQS
    Correlation is not causation.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,845
    I suppose using remco like this is not a total waste as long as no one sitting in on the front break doesn't clip off after doing nothing for 100k
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    edited September 2021
    Remco

Tim De Clerq

(Cows, 2021)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Pross
    Italians won't be popular if they keep going through the fee stations at that pace.
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 6,922
    At what point does Remco go pop?
  • mididoctors
    Italians almost there
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • ddraver
    As epic as it all looks, I note that they still havent pulled back a break of (let's be honest) nobodies...
    - @ddraver
  • mididoctors
    Ballerini feeling it
  • phreak
    phreak Posts: 2,906
    ddraver said:

I think Pippa has a bit of a crush on Tommy Voeckler. Has he turned into a bit of a silver fox in his 'old' age?

His orgasm face must be quite something

• Pross
    Back together, Remco still sitting on the front. Hasn't got the brains he was born with.
  • mididoctors
    Is anyone controlling this race?
  • mididoctors
    That peloton looking depleted
  • Pross
    MVDP the wrong side of quite a big split. Front group about 80 strong.
  • mididoctors
    Dutch got dropped
  • Pross
    10" gap, should come back easily enough
  • mididoctors
    Vive la France
  • Pross
    MVDP pulls clear of group 2 to cross with a couple of others.

Been impressed with the Brits so far, had someone up the front to cover any moves and got Ben Swift in that dangerous break.

Slovenia having a great race considering their lack of depth.
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • mididoctors
    Lesser teams have to take this opportunity.
  • ddraver
    edited September 2021
    Trentin has dragged it back and called it a day. Bit surprised by that...

Ballerini too
    - @ddraver
  • mididoctors
    The elastic has to.snap soon
  • ddraver
    edited September 2021
    Not really sure they have anyone for the last 250m but, whisper it, GB are managing this rather well...

Another Dane Down!

Edit - Pidcock!!
    - @ddraver
  • mididoctors
    Declerq Manning it
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,580
    edited September 2021
    Is Pidders back on and in?
    who is the brit nearest the front?
    Hayter?
    connor swift?
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • mididoctors
    You can't let the Belgiums take it into the flandrian circuit if your a lesser squad ...looks like no one has anything left
  • ddraver
    According to Brotherton, yes.
    - @ddraver
  • ddraver
    Ok, it must have quietened down, Boardman is on about aerodynamics again... :D
    - @ddraver
  • mididoctors
    Riders parking up every where
  • mididoctors
    Declerq over