monday is the dream of a shadow

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,420
    thistle_ said:

@seanoconn make sure nobody breaks into the car once you've packed it. Maybe pack a child in at the same time as an alarm.

Tour of Poland? Make sure you get on TV holding a sign saying "I'm one of the MFs" and cause a massive pileup.

Polish (now ex) neighbours always went back every summer, but stopped off for a couple of days at various places in Belgium and Germany enroute to make it seem more like a holiday than just visiting family.

Think I’d enjoy the challenge of a thousand mile drive, until reality sets in, stuck in a car for two days with the family, realising I should have flown which is probably cheaper anyway.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo seems like a decent guy who wouldn’t cause offence with malice unless you were a tw@t 😂

Spot on Seano, maybe we should start another compliment-paying thread :p

I’d forgotten about the ‘like whoring’ thread. Shame the other BB dimwits didn’t cotton on to our shithousery.
    Still, I like to think I played my part sending a BBer to the top of the like leaderboard and first to 1000 likes 👍
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    seanoconn said:

thistle_ said:

@seanoconn make sure nobody breaks into the car once you've packed it. Maybe pack a child in at the same time as an alarm.

Tour of Poland? Make sure you get on TV holding a sign saying "I'm one of the MFs" and cause a massive pileup.

Polish (now ex) neighbours always went back every summer, but stopped off for a couple of days at various places in Belgium and Germany enroute to make it seem more like a holiday than just visiting family.

Think I’d enjoy the challenge of a thousand mile drive, until reality sets in, stuck in a car for two days with the family, realising I should have flown which is probably cheaper anyway.
    they wanted me to drive from work to the very far end of Poland in a shittygreen Land Rover later on this year.

I politely declined their offer.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    thistle_ said:

Get a friend to hold up another banner sayong "so am I"

that'll #confusethem
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Holiday sounds good Seano, hopefully that means you can just relax for a bit. I was a little concerned you'd been quiet lately. Thought it must have been something Stevo said when we were out.

First it was 'Hopstropgate' and now this. Maybe I should change my name by deed poll to 'Wiggle' :)
    What did you say to hop?

It started here and that thread was the last we heard from Mr. H3:
    https://forum.bikeradar.com/discussion/13116447/tuesday-a-pineapple-by-any-other-name/p2
    I usually know when I've offended someone properly - thought I was being quite polite by my standards o:)
    Wow, you’re not going to believe this but driving home today in a 20mph zone, not far from hop. I spotted a nice pair of police chaps, one with a radar pointed at me 😕😔 I may or may not have been doing 30 😔 I wasn’t pulled over so don’t really know if I’m off the hook or awaiting something nasty in the post 😔

Should hop return, he will need a stern talking to. Hissy fits/flounces are not becoming for a BBer.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    seanoconn said:

thistle_ said:

I did Porto to Hannover (2400KM or about 1500 miles) in 24 hours once with another driver. We took turns driving whilst the other one slept in the passenger seat. That was actually quite fun. Then did Hannover to Spoleto a couple of weeks later, another 1500 km in 12 hours.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • seanoconn
    elbowloh said:

seanoconn said:

thistle_ said:

I did Porto to Hannover (2400KM or about 1500 miles) in 24 hours once with another driver. We took turns driving whilst the other one slept in the passenger seat. That was actually quite fun. Then did Hannover to Spoleto a couple of weeks later, another 1500 km in 12 hours.
    With two annoying kids in the back and a woman next to you scared of being driven/prone to motion sickness?
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,154
    MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

thistle_ said:

they wanted me to drive from work to the very far end of Poland in a shittygreen Land Rover later on this year.

Cant you take the Aygo instead?
    Drive it, not put it in the back of the land rover.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Holiday sounds good Seano, hopefully that means you can just relax for a bit. I was a little concerned you'd been quiet lately. Thought it must have been something Stevo said when we were out.

First it was 'Hopstropgate' and now this. Maybe I should change my name by deed poll to 'Wiggle' :)
    What did you say to hop?

It started here and that thread was the last we heard from Mr. H3:
    https://forum.bikeradar.com/discussion/13116447/tuesday-a-pineapple-by-any-other-name/p2
    I usually know when I've offended someone properly - thought I was being quite polite by my standards o:)
    Wow, you’re not going to believe this but driving home today in a 20mph zone, not far from hop. I spotted a nice pair of police chaps, one with a radar pointed at me 😕😔 I may or may not have been doing 30 😔 I wasn’t pulled over so don’t really know if I’m off the hook or awaiting something nasty in the post 😔

Should hop return, he will need a stern talking to. Hissy fits/flounces are not becoming for a BBer.
    You'd better hope it was Hoppy taking revenge with a hi-viz jacket and his wife's hair dryer. They don't pull you over these days unless you're driving it like you stole it - far more lucrative to stand by the road side bagging loads of fines from people doing what used to be perfectly OK speeds until some car hating twunt changed the limits. They have 14 days to issue the ticket....

Lesson for today:

I'll leave you to have a word with captain hissy as he's probably not talking to me any more :smile:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

seanoconn said:

thistle_ said:

With two annoying kids in the back and a woman next to you scared of being driven/prone to motion sickness?
    Have you tried putting her in the boot?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    thistle_ said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

thistle_ said:

Cant you take the Aygo instead?
    Drive it, not put it in the back of the land rover.
    can't get tooled up in the Aygo sadly.

Well not legitimatly anyway and I don't think a 50 cal mount is in the Toyota catalogue.
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

seanoconn said:

thistle_ said:

It’s an MPV, no enclosed boot 😔
  • MattFalle
    oh - i forgot to say - Ed Sheeran overtook me when I was walking the Hound earlier. He was driving a tractor, slowed to a stop to let us wander past and waved.

Utterly bizarre.
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

oh - i forgot to say - Ed Sheeran overtook me when I was walking the Hound earlier. He was driving a tractor, slowed to a stop to let us wander past and waved.

Utterly bizarre.

Sure it wasn’t some random ginger? They all look alike.
  • MattFalle
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Utterly bizarre.

nah - kosher. it was bizarre

stupid ginger beard - check

fat stupid face - check

stupid hat on stupid ginger hair - check

fat stupid body - check

#utterlyrandom
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

seanoconn said:

thistle_ said:

It’s an MPV, no enclosed boot 😔
    The tonneau cover plus gaffer tape and zip ties should do the trick.
  • MattFalle
    tonneau.

oooooooooh, look at you. ain't you posh fella.

next thing you'll be taking over my mantle of warrior for feminism.

tonneau you too.

#fellagate
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

tonneau.

oooooooooh, look at you. ain't you posh fella.

next thing you'll be taking over my mantle of warrior for feminism.

tonneau you too.

#fellagate

I'm reet posh, me. I use a knife and fork to eat my fish n chips.
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

Utterly bizarre.

Did you tell him he looks like Sarah Ferguson's uglier sister?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    We sell lots of tonneau covers for old convertibles. What's the plural of tonneau? Tonneaus or tonneaux? One for a very clearly trivial thread.
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Utterly bizarre.

fat stupid face - check

fat stupid body - check

#utterlyrandom
    I saw him on the tube once. Only it wasn’t him, just one of the look-a-like afflicted.
  • MattFalle

We sell lots of tonneau covers for old convertibles. What's the plural of tonneau? Tonneaus or tonneaux? One for a very clearly trivial thread.

tonnae
  • MattFalle
    tonnii?
  • MattFalle
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Utterly bizarre.

fat stupid face - check

fat stupid body - check

#utterlyrandom
    I saw him on the tube once. Only it wasn’t him, just one of the look-a-like afflicted.
    that's because he was driving a tractor past my house with his stupid fat head fat face glasses on.
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

tonnae
    Gobby wife cover?
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Utterly bizarre.

no because i was worried he may stop and start croning Galway Girl or thatshit about when he broke his leg running away from his brother.

shame he didn't break his neck the fattwat
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Utterly bizarre.

no because i was worried he may stop and start croning Galway Girl or thatshit about when he broke his leg running away from his brother.

I'd rather watch Girls Aloud.
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Utterly bizarre.

To look like Ed Sheehan and achieve what he has!? Talent and hard work. Respect.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Utterly bizarre.

To look like Ed Sheehan and achieve what he has!? Talent and hard work. Respect.
    You could say the same about Pinno :p
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Utterly bizarre.

He's not managed to be quite as annoying as the other gingerpillock, Hucknall. Still got plenty of time though.