Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

oh - i forgot to say - Ed Sheeran overtook me when I was walking the Hound earlier. He was driving a tractor, slowed to a stop to let us wander past and waved.

Utterly bizarre.

Did you tell him he looks like Sarah Ferguson's uglier sister?
    no because i was worried he may stop and start croning Galway Girl or thatshit about when he broke his leg running away from his brother.

shame he didn't break his neck the fattwat
    To look like Ed Sheehan and achieve what he has!? Talent and hard work. Respect.
    You could say the same about Pinno :p
    I could but I haven’t met him in person, so it would be funny.

If I had met him in person and said that….
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

oh - i forgot to say - Ed Sheeran overtook me when I was walking the Hound earlier. He was driving a tractor, slowed to a stop to let us wander past and waved.

Utterly bizarre.

Did you tell him he looks like Sarah Ferguson's uglier sister?
    no because i was worried he may stop and start croning Galway Girl or thatshit about when he broke his leg running away from his brother.

shame he didn't break his neck the fattwat
    To look like Ed Sheehan and achieve what he has!? Talent and hard work. Respect.
    You could say the same about Pinno :p
    I could but I haven’t met him in person, so it would be funny.

If I had met him in person and said that….
    In his defence, he can take a bit of ribbing...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    MattFalle said:

thistle_ said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

thistle_ said:

@seanoconn make sure nobody breaks into the car once you've packed it. Maybe pack a child in at the same time as an alarm.

Tour of Poland? Make sure you get on TV holding a sign saying "I'm one of the MFs" and cause a massive pileup.

Polish (now ex) neighbours always went back every summer, but stopped off for a couple of days at various places in Belgium and Germany enroute to make it seem more like a holiday than just visiting family.

Think I’d enjoy the challenge of a thousand mile drive, until reality sets in, stuck in a car for two days with the family, realising I should have flown which is probably cheaper anyway.
    they wanted me to drive from work to the very far end of Poland in a shittygreen Land Rover later on this year.

I politely declined their offer.
    Cant you take the Aygo instead?
    Drive it, not put it in the back of the land rover.
    can't get tooled up in the Aygo sadly.

Well not legitimatly anyway and I don't think a 50 cal mount is in the Toyota catalogue.
    The Lada Niva has a gun rack as a factory fit extra.
    They might do a 50 cal but it's not mentioned in the brochure, have to ask for it with code word kind of thing.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    thistle_ said:

MattFalle said:

thistle_ said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

thistle_ said:

@seanoconn make sure nobody breaks into the car once you've packed it. Maybe pack a child in at the same time as an alarm.

Tour of Poland? Make sure you get on TV holding a sign saying "I'm one of the MFs" and cause a massive pileup.

Polish (now ex) neighbours always went back every summer, but stopped off for a couple of days at various places in Belgium and Germany enroute to make it seem more like a holiday than just visiting family.

Think I’d enjoy the challenge of a thousand mile drive, until reality sets in, stuck in a car for two days with the family, realising I should have flown which is probably cheaper anyway.
    they wanted me to drive from work to the very far end of Poland in a shittygreen Land Rover later on this year.

Well not legitimatly anyway and I don't think a 50 cal mount is in the Toyota catalogue.
    They might do a 50 cal but it's not mentioned in the brochure, have to ask for it with code word kind of thing.
    You'll need a bucket load of angle iron to reinforce an Aygo.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Hi lux is the preferred option:

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083
    pinno said:

Hi lux is the preferred option:

How far could that send the ginger winger

• pinno
    edited July 2021
    If you pointed it at him, his singing might improve, if it didn't...
    Win/win.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

'ave it

The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

thistle_ said:

MattFalle said:

thistle_ said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

thistle_ said:

faster than bullets
  • pinno
    edited July 2021
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

thistle_ said:

MattFalle said:

thistle_ said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

thistle_ said:

faster than bullets
    I was thinking of the mounting for the 50 cal. on the Aygo.
    Has it got a sunroof so you can stand up? You need a sunroof.
    If not, you can borrow my new angle grinder (which is in the post. Apparently.) Angle grinders are handy.
    You'll need duct tape, All these action film boys (and girls) use loads of duct tape. Black duct tape. You need duct tape.
    ...and a trailer full of cheer leaders with big baps. All those cheer leaders have got big baps. You need big baps.
    Have you got a tow bar?
    You'll need a tow bar.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Talking of baps, did we get pictures of the barmaid in Ludlow?
  • tlw1

Talking of baps, did we get pictures of the barmaid in Ludlow?

I thought one of the MFs was there (on his way to Alsager) so I left it to him
  • MattFalle
    edited July 2021
    He thought you had it under control so left it in your capables.

He's actually roped in a load more of the MFs to dig a huge tunnel around and under Alsager so it can be lifted by sky hook and dumped somewhere else, say Death Valley or somewhere similar.
  • tlw1
    Time for a group ride in Ludlow?