Friday, Will all of this friction, ignite a fire

13»

Comments

• johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    MattFalle said:

Ciao ragazzi

Just got home from the hospital after having to repair bambina and take her to hospital myself because the ambulance didn't turn up. #uselessfuckers

censored knows what sn "ordinary" father would have done - ordinary in " " because we are all frickin' mega but most don't have a full trauma kits in their car.

Bambina now snoring in her own bed.

More importantly, I missed every damn minute of the match. #gutted.

Hope she’s OK MF
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,344
    What happened to bambina MF?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,407
    hopkinb said:

200ml of vodka is just the right amount to leave you anaesthetised, yet coherent. As long as you've eaten. On an empty stomach, you're going to slur your words. So a mysterious and brooding silence should be maintained if such a circumstance should occur.

Triple sec is vile. Leave it alone.

Teach me master, I have much to learn 🙏
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,407
    MattFalle said:

Ciao ragazzi

Just got home from the hospital after having to repair bambina and take her to hospital myself because the ambulance didn't turn up. #uselessfuckers

censored knows what sn "ordinary" father would have done - ordinary in " " because we are all frickin' mega but most don't have a full trauma kits in their car.

Poor bambina 😞
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Grazie for best wishes guys - she's done ankle and knee ligaments at jiu jitsu - initially suspected fractured ankle and fib: was doing whatever they do and its a "all weight on one leg them twisting" kinda thang.

It was the snapping noises on the way down that caused concern.

looking at 3 weeks on crutches and all associated fagging around......

The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

Asgard. Fine for tools and bikes. I have one. V68 has one. Every other fcuker on my road has one.

You'll not need one in your new multi level palace.

Ta H3, I knew it had some sort of Norse association but couldn't remember the name.

I'm not keeping bikes in the house and there's no garage as cars weren't a thing when it was built, so some sort of shed it is. There are two in the back garden already but will probably want something a bit more secure. And may put a smaller bike only one out front on the drive to save me traipsing all the way down the bottom of the back garden on cold wet mornings.
    Aaahh. Gotcha. Unless you're V68 mechanically competent, pay them to put it up.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    MattFalle said:

Grazie for best wishes guys - she's done ankle and knee ligaments at jiu jitsu - initially suspected fractured ankle and fib: was doing whatever they do and its a "all weight on one leg them twisting" kinda thang.

Gws bambina, lucky she has you as a dad.

There's some crutches under the stairs from when Mrs H³ had her bunion done. I'll chuck the MF some parcel tape and a stamp.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,498
    MattFalle said:

Ouch. Hope she recovers quickly MF.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    😢 for bambino

And for those that had a dry Friday. Don’t worry, I made up for you.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    MattFalle said:

Ciao ragazzi

Shoite.

Hope bambina is ok.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    edited July 2021
    grazie gents, v much appreciated.

tbh with her MMS, jiu jitsu, sailing, climbing i'm surprised it hasn't happened before but i'm more than happy for the occasional glitch like this than her being stuck to a screen or dressing like an oompa loompa down the local bus station/town centre.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.