pinno Posts: 51,355
    That shed is tiny.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    pinno said:

That shed is tiny.

Has WS hacked your account?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,412
    pinno said:

@seanoconn : pick the boy up from school today ffs.

Thanks, I won’t forget 👍
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    edited July 2021
    pinno said:

That shed is tiny.

It's 6"*4"

It's only purpose is to allow me to move the garden tools and crap out of the 5x2m (16*6ft) big shed at the top of the garden, so I can make that into my office and man space.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • pinno
    edited July 2021
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

That shed is tiny.

Has WS hacked your account?
    No matter what shed anyone has, they'll never be bigger or more numerous than WS's.

My shed is 8' x 12', with a side canopy for wood storage which is 12' x 4' long. and a side bit built on for bikes and skateboards and scooters and paint... that's 8' x 4'.

Nestled amongst the trees and foliage.

• pinno
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

@seanoconn : pick the boy up from school today ffs.

Thanks, I won’t forget 👍
    You're welcome.
    I hope there's no long term fallout.

Shorty took off at a summer fete when she saw an inflatable slide.
    Couldn't find her. Had half the village and all the people I knew looking for her everywhere.
    Took 45 mins and finally turned up with a woman who took her hand. She was 5. By that time, I was in a bit of a panic.
    Some 2 years later and I was 4 mins late for some activity when picking her up and she was beside herself and now frets, If there''s any activity, she tries to ascertain exaclty when and where we collect her.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Shed. Insulated. Steel and glass. Air conditioning.

• hopkinb
    No trees and foliage. I'll give Pinno that. Plus postage stamp.
  • pinno
    hopkinb said:

That's a proper shed Elbow.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,690
    'Kin L. What's up wi' youse lot? Pictures of wrists. Pictures of sheds. Whatevs comes next?

On a more positive vibe, into the big town / small city today. There were people there, not a ghost town like it's been for ages. Sun out. Eye candy out. Masks on, but legs out. Nice.
  • elbowloh
    pinno said:

hopkinb said:

I'll post a pic of my office shed when it's finished.

H3 can't claim ownership of that one though, it belongs to his Mrs.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    Went for a pub lunch, just got home. I could do with a kip now 😁
  • seanoconn

Glad the missus let you in this time 👍
  • hopkinb
    elbowloh said:

pinno said:

hopkinb said:

I'll post a pic of my office shed when it's finished.

H3 can't claim ownership of that one though, it belongs to his Mrs.
    True that. I also had no hand in building it. So yours wins bracketeer points (TM MF's).

Phone in landscape...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,325
    seanoconn said:

Glad the missus let you in this time 👍
    She was with us for a while so there is no moral high ground to be taken. That's my story and I'm sticking to it
  • hopkinb
    Oh. Just put on the football, Italy scored. I have the juju. Sacrifice ye bicycles, cocaine and doxies to my divine self, and thy team shalst win. Lest it be Finland, in which case thy is well out of luck.
  • Stevo_666
    I'll upgrade the shreds in the new place once we're in. May get one (or two) of those green metal jobbies that everyone talks about.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    Ah, just sat down with mini and Italy scored again. MF in the cupboard, I just bunged you some asti spumante.
  • seanoconn
    hopkinb said:

Ah, just sat down with mini and Italy scored again. MF in the cupboard, I just bunged you some asti spumante.

Mini’s either an angel to sit through football with daddy or she’s on her iPad.
  • seanoconn
    Dry Friday today. 😕 Missus told me off for not loading the dishwasher yesterday (I cooked dinner) so I refused to buy any booze.

Cutting the nose off to spite the face.
  • elbowloh
    edited July 2021
    seanoconn said:

Dry Friday today. 😕 Missus told me off for not loading the dishwasher yesterday (I cooked dinner) so I refused to buy any booze.

No secret stash?

Break glass in emergency stuff?

Bottle of quantro at the back of the cupboard?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • seanoconn
    elbowloh said:

seanoconn said:

No secret stash?

Bottle of triple sec. I could sneak a drop when she’s not looking.
  • hopkinb
    seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

seanoconn said:

No secret stash?

Bottle of triple sec. I could sneak a drop when she’s not looking.
    Just pop out for some milk. Get 200 ml of Russian standard for 6.99, or push the boat out for absolut at 7.99. Don't forget the milk. Neck the warm Russian standard/absolut in 4 gulps. Ignore the feeling of shame and the looks of disgust from passers by, judgemental b@stards. Buy some peppermint aero for Mrs Seano, and and some polish crisps. There's loads at my local shop. She's bound to ignore the fact you smell like a tramp, and you definitely won't be sleeping on the sofa. Probably.
  • hopkinb
    200ml of vodka is just the right amount to leave you anaesthetised, yet coherent. As long as you've eaten. On an empty stomach, you're going to slur your words. So a mysterious and brooding silence should be maintained if such a circumstance should occur.

Triple sec is vile. Leave it alone.
  • pinno
    edited July 2021
    Stevo_666 said:

I'll upgrade the shreds in the new place once we're in. May get one (or two) of those green metal jobbies that everyone talks about.

Arrow or similar? Don't. Those metal sheds are horrible and horrible to erect. They are freezing in winter (condensation traps) and boiling in summer (you can't store certain fragile items in there - secret stash of booze, hookers).
    Unless you line them.
    Which I did for the oil processing facility. The 18 x 12 was only £1750 but I spent at least 2k putting in insulation and sheathing ply. It also needed a concrete base - + £500.
    I could have built a wooden one for the same amount that would have been solid with Coroline roofing sheets.
  • hopkinb
    Forza azzurri. :)
  • Stevo_666
    edited July 2021
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Arrow or similar? Don't. Those metal sheds are horrible and horrible to erect. They are freezing in winter (condensation traps) and boiling in summer (you can't store certain fragile items in there - secret stash of booze, hookers).
    Unless you line them.
    Which I did for the oil processing facility. The 18 x 12 was only £1750 but I spent at least 2k putting in insulation and sheathing ply. It also needed a concrete base - + £500.
    I could have built a wooden one for the same amount that would have been solid with Coroline roofing sheets.
    Not sure, somebody mentioned it on here a while ago, think they do bike stores as well. Will have to do a spot of googling. Don't care if they're cold in winter/hot in summer the garden tools and bikes won't be too fussed. Dead hookers can go in the freezer.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciao ragazzi

Just got home from the hospital after having to repair bambina and take her to hospital myself because the ambulance didn't turn up. #uselessfuckers

Feck knows what sn "ordinary" father would have done - ordinary in " " because we are all frickin' mega but most don't have a full trauma kits in their car.

Bambina now snoring in her own bed.

More importantly, I missed every damn minute of the match. #gutted.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • hopkinb
    Asgard. Fine for tools and bikes. I have one. V68 has one. Every other fcuker on my road has one.

You'll not need one in your new multi level palace.
  • Stevo_666
    edited July 2021
    hopkinb said:

Asgard. Fine for tools and bikes. I have one. V68 has one. Every other fcuker on my road has one.

You'll not need one in your new multi level palace.

Ta H3, I knew it had some sort of Norse association but couldn't remember the name.

I'm not keeping bikes in the house and there's no garage as cars weren't a thing when it was built, so some sort of shed it is. There are two in the back garden already but will probably want something a bit more secure. And may put a smaller bike only one out front on the drive to save me traipsing all the way down the bottom of the back garden on cold wet mornings.