monday in a tabbyean clime

Comments

• hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    MattFalle said:

E-man

Stuff it

Withdraw everything from every account you have. Sell everything except your own stuff.

A week on proper posh ho and blow is what you need - nay, deserve.

Remember - its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

I can sort the blow. I just need 24-48 hours for the crypto and the darknet to grind its gears and get the proper stuff. Pimp MF will sort the ho.

We'll probably have 2 beers and go to bed early. The thought would have been there though, and it's the thought that counts.

Or Mrs Elbow could get us all mashed on iv ket.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    She only knocks things out if she gets to have a go with a scalpel, so I'll pass
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • hopkinb
    I'll sacrifice the dog....
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    edited June 2021
    hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

E-man

Stuff it

Withdraw everything from every account you have. Sell everything except your own stuff.

I can sort the blow. I just need 24-48 hours for the crypto and the darknet to grind its gears and get the proper stuff. Pimp MF will sort the ho.

We'll probably have 2 beers and go to bed early. The thought would have been there though, and it's the thought that counts.

ketamine.

just say nay
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

E-man

Stuff it

i'm thinking more herbal tea, my new Iain Banks novel and swinging in a hammick....
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Evening folks,
    What a glorious day, unfortunately I was in the orifice. Nice wobble in though, wobble home was marred by another hole in those poxy, feeble pieceofshite tubeless tyres. They are heading for the bin. I got covered in tubeless sealant which means I effectively waxed my legs this evening.
    That sucks Elbow, hope the drugs work.
  • hopkinb
    MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

E-man

Stuff it

i'm thinking more herbal tea, my new Iain Banks novel and swinging in a hammick....
    That's barely blow and ho! There's blow and ho, or what we actually want to do. Cook a nice bit of steak a point (fish for elbow), a decent salad, a glass of wine, a digestif and a nice snooze. No one really wants blow and ho.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

E-man

Stuff it

That's barely blow and ho! There's blow and ho, or what we actually want to do.
    Bike ride on a sunny day with no traffic and good cafes?

• hopkinb
    thistle_ said:

hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

E-man

Stuff it

That's barely blow and ho! There's blow and ho, or what we actually want to do.
    Bike ride on a sunny day with no traffic and good cafes?

Yep. Or just a nice sit down on a bench when you're out with the dog..
  • hopkinb
    Do you know what? Football is fcuking sh1t. Especially the tedious sub Clarkson moronic cnuts that present it.

It can fcuk off, and when it's fcuked off, it can fcuk off a bit further. Or, at the very least, someone can kill Alan fcuking Shearer.
  • veronese68
    oxoman said:

V what tyres are you running, yet to have a proper p yet with mine in over 3 yrs. Did lose one in the early days but wouldn't have mattered if it was tubed it would have been a write off. Like somebody had slashed it with a Stanley knife.

Panaracer Gravel King, not very gravelly I think it's just the word of the moment. 32mm quite slick and feel reasonably quick. Easy to setup tubeless but very fragile, one punctured as I walked past it the other day. Turned it so the hole was lower and it sealed. Tried different sealants, this one seems to spray everywhere until down to about 20psi then seal even with a small hole. That's Mariposa caffelatex which seems to get good reviews, as do the tyres. I think the tyres are sh!t, I can see lots of cuts and there is no puncture protection. The sealant would be ok on the MTB, but not at anything over 40psi. I've got some Vittoria things in the garage I can use for now with tubes, I went a couple of years with no issues now I'm lucky to get a couple of rides.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    seanoconn said:

Late entry to the Peony wars. Can’t believe Pinno’s we’re out before mine 😕

Yeah - and they're suffering in this bloody windy cold.

But the honeysuckle is surviving. Dunno why but it smells best in the late evening. You walk out of the back door and the fragrance hits you in a way those girls in Newport's car parks don't.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    @veronese68

Vittoria's with Latex tubes. It works.

• Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,659

oxoman said:

V what tyres are you running, yet to have a proper p yet with mine in over 3 yrs. Did lose one in the early days but wouldn't have mattered if it was tubed it would have been a write off. Like somebody had slashed it with a Stanley knife.

Panaracer Gravel King, not very gravelly I think it's just the word of the moment. 32mm quite slick and feel reasonably quick. Easy to setup tubeless but very fragile, one punctured as I walked past it the other day. Turned it so the hole was lower and it sealed. Tried different sealants, this one seems to spray everywhere until down to about 20psi then seal even with a small hole. That's Mariposa caffelatex which seems to get good reviews, as do the tyres. I think the tyres are sh!t, I can see lots of cuts and there is no puncture protection. The sealant would be ok on the MTB, but not at anything over 40psi. I've got some Vittoria things in the garage I can use for now with tubes, I went a couple of years with no issues now I'm lucky to get a couple of rides.
    I gave up on tubeless on the MTB for same reasons. The only real hazard round here is bits of boxthorn bush, which are very sharp and hard. They leave a 1mm hole and the sealants I tried won’t even fix that, just make a mess.

At least tubes I can fix and keep riding.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    hopkinb said:

Do you know what? Football is fcuking censored . Especially the tedious sub Clarkson moronic cnuts that present it.

It can fcuk off, and when it's fcuked off, it can fcuk off a bit further. Or, at the very least, someone can kill Alan fcuking Shearer.

You're not Scottish are you H3? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    hopkinb said:

Do you know what? Football is fcuking censored ...

I'd missed that whilst rambling about tyres. Can't say I disagree. I was laughing at the chorus of phucktards at the pub down the road on Sunday. They couldn't ,amage a song with more than one word in it. In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, repeated ad infinitum was popular, as was Vindaloo, Vindaloo, Vindaloo. There was another one with more words but by the end of the second line they'd lost their place and started going even more la-la. At least the rugby fans know the words to a few songs.
  • hopkinb
    Loving a spot of rocket man.

Football is just shyyte. It always was.
  • hopkinb
    We was, they was, we did, they did. It's a pretend existence for people with no brains.
  • hopkinb
    Ducks.
  • pinno
    edited June 2021
    oxoman said:

V68 Given your huge deep pockets I'd look at these.
    https://thecycleclinic.co.uk/products/copy-of-irc-serac-cx-sand-and-serac-cx-sand-x-guard-tubeless-tyre
    Or have a word with Malc and see if he recommends anything better.

Eeek.

https://www.merlincycles.com/vittoria-zaffiro-pro-control-g20-folding-road-tyre-700c-205795.html?utm_source=PHG&utm_medium=AffiliateMarketing&utm_campaign=phg-GB&ucpo=132098&source=PHG

x 2 plus latex x 2 = iro £35

I take it your wobbles VN aren't very far so those ^ bad boys might not roll as good as say Pave but they're a snip really.
    Great service from Merlin.
    Have bought Vittoria's from them before. They seem to be best priced. Must buy them in bulk.
  • pinno
    Bumped into my old Physics teacher and he said he was doing up an MGGT. Will go see,
    I was sure he was a good physics teacher.
  • elbowloh
    hopkinb said:

Do you know what? Football is fcuking censored . Especially the tedious sub Clarkson moronic cnuts that present it.

Did a bigger kid take your ball down the park?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • hopkinb
    elbowloh said:

hopkinb said:

Hah. 😀

Nope, just watched it last night for first time in ages. Boring.
  • elbowloh
    hopkinb said:

elbowloh said:

hopkinb said:

Hah. 😀

Nope, just watched it last night for first time in ages. Boring.
    Spain v Sweden? Yeah, Sweden made sure it was a bore draw.

Some of the games have even entertaining: Nederlands v Ukraine and Scotland v Republica Czechs, even Italy are playing entertaining football
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

But the honeysuckle is surviving. Dunno why but it smells best in the late evening. You walk out of the back door and the fragrance hits you in a way those girls in Newport's car parks don't.

Had a walk in Windsor great park couple of weeks back and this Rhododendron

Was the best damn thing I’ve ever smelt, Like sweet sexy tobacco. I’m sure it would take nicely to your garden.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    hopkinb said:

You’re not one of those lady men that doesn’t like football are you?
  • seanoconn
    elbowloh said:

hopkinb said:

I had my ball taken by bigger kids, got tied to a fence and pelted with stones when I was 13. Ahh, the joys of youth.
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

Bumped into my old Physics teacher and he said he was doing up an MGGT. Will go see,
    I was sure he was a good physics teacher.

One of your old teachers is still alive! 😧
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Had a walk in Windsor great park couple of weeks back and this Rhododendron

Was the best damn thing I’ve ever smelt, Like sweet sexy tobacco. I’m sure it would take nicely to your garden.
    I have enough Rhododendron

my Ygelia Floridensis is coming into flower

• veronese68
    oxoman said:

V68 Given your huge deep pockets I'd look at these.
    https://thecycleclinic.co.uk/products/copy-of-irc-serac-cx-sand-and-serac-cx-sand-x-guard-tubeless-tyre
    Or have a word with Malc and see if he recommends anything better.

pinno said:

Eeek.

https://www.merlincycles.com/vittoria-zaffiro-pro-control-g20-folding-road-tyre-700c-205795.html?utm_source=PHG&utm_medium=AffiliateMarketing&utm_campaign=phg-GB&ucpo=132098&source=PHG

x 2 plus latex x 2 = iro £35

I take it your wobbles VN aren't very far so those ^ bad boys might not roll as good as say Pave but they're a snip really.
    Great service from Merlin.
    Have bought Vittoria's from them before. They seem to be best priced. Must buy them in bulk.

Thanks both. Eek indeed, unfortunately pockets not very deep and arms are shorter still. I could be a sweaty.
    Wobbles are not very far at the moment, I should start donig a few longer rides but the wrist does still get uncomfortable after a while. Need to MTFU I suspect. I'll stick the tyres I got in the garage on, they have a long name with lots of words. I stupidly clicked the wrong size when ordering on my phone so they won't fit with muduards, but hopefully we'll have a summer so it won't be too much of an issue. Might try some latex tubes though.