tuesday turning electric dreams into reality

13»

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

essentially that he was clean.

we all know he was the world's greatest champion.

framed by the illuminati to cover up their crimes.

Thoroughly decent guy too by all accounts. Doesn’t take himself too seriously, laughs off criticism, doesn’t hold a grudge etc
    Pinno or Armstrong?
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,555
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,361
    1999, muggins wrote a 'letter to the editor' in Cycle Sport's August edition. defending LA. I got letter of the month and a Polar heart rate monitor.

Boy, did I feel duped.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    pinno said:

1999, muggins wrote a 'letter to the editor' in Cycle Sport's August edition. defending LA. I got letter of the month and a Polar heart rate monitor.

Boy, did I feel duped.

poidh
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    but at the same time, L of the M and a heart rate monitor aren't bad prizes - no need to feel duped.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    MattFalle said:

£5 says it was the dicksfrom Dynamo who ran it over out of spite and malice

Could well be, I did get skimmed by a Dynamo on a TT bike taking himself very seriously. Given that it was a closed road and there was nothing coming the other way he could have given me more than a couple of inches of space. Had i known he was that close I would have wobbled to give him a fright. I might change the bars and slam it now that my wrist can take a bit more weight on it. I really am sat bolt upright on that thing. Plane will stay and wear it's battle scars with pride.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078

MattFalle said:

Could well be, I did get skimmed by a Dynamo on a TT bike taking himself very seriously. Given that it was a closed road and there was nothing coming the other way he could have given me more than a couple of inches of space. Had i known he was that close I would have wobbled to give him a fright. I might change the bars and slam it now that my wrist can take a bit more weight on it. I really am sat bolt upright on that thing. Plane will stay and wear it's battle scars with pride.
    He would have lost a nano-second off his PB attempt for a lap of RP FFS!

Have some understanding man!
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    elbowloh said:

MattFalle said:

He would have lost a nano-second off his PB attempt for a lap of RP FFS!

Have some understanding man!
    Good point, sorry.