tuesday turning electric dreams into reality

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364

pinno said:

thistle_ said:

@pinno I'll try and identify the trees for you later.

I'll bet my bottom dollar groat they'll be wooden trees they be.

You know the plastic ones are fake
    I never really got into Radiohead.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,154
    pinno said:

thistle_ said:

@pinno I'll try and identify the trees for you later.

I'll bet my bottom dollar groat they'll be wooden trees they be.

Yeah, and sticky.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,694
    Crackered due to lack of sheep sleep and getting fried in that scorchio sunshine. Inside, re-hydrate, cool down, watch the Giro, poss doze off if it's boring... Venture back outside later. Winter to summer in little more than a week.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    hopkinb said:

Went to get mini, she had a fab time, I flirted with getting my arm broken by taking a picture of some cygnets.

H3 vs cygnets - who would win in a fight?
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    orraloon said:

Crackered due to lack of sheep sleep and getting fried in that scorchio sunshine. Inside, re-hydrate, cool down, watch the Giro, poss doze off if it's boring... Venture back outside later. Winter to summer in little more than a week.

Giro?

Bernal won 😛
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    WFH.

Just ordered a new shed to store gardening stuff, mower, tools etc and other rubbish so I can clear out the garden office / man cave and get it properly sorted out.

I need a refuge...
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,694
    seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Giro?

Bernal won 😛
    Oi. No spoilers perlease. Wrong country, wrong race, wrong week; said I was crackered.
  • seanoconn
    elbowloh said:

WFH.

Just ordered a new shed to store gardening stuff, mower, tools etc and other rubbish so I can clear out the garden office / man cave and get it properly sorted out.

I need a refuge...

You can run but you can’t hide

They will find you
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    elbowloh said:

WFH.

I need a refuge...

Take up ultra running, hours away from the family 😎
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    tlw1 said:

elbowloh said:

WFH.

I need a refuge...

Take up ultra running, hours of suffering 😎
    ftfy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    pinno said:

And [drum roll] here he is:

The one with the camera on his head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O46HJbbIWlA&t=88s

Nice one, not seen that before. It's almost like they're trying to make people have massive off piste excursions with that...

Busy busy again. Got feedback from the estate agent but they want me to actually go there to make sure we want to go for it - strangely Mrs. 666 wasn't offended by this. I'll just take it as an opportunity to find a few excuses to chip some money off last weeks offer as we now know they haven't got any other offers or viewings lined up (bizarrely they are keeping it off the usual property websites). Also found out the husband is a big Chelsea fan so he might let us get away with it :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • elbowloh
    seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

WFH.

I need a refuge...

You can run but you can’t hide

They will find you
    Yes, but i can lock the doors and it's double glazed, so I can pretend not to hear them.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • elbowloh
    tlw1 said:

elbowloh said:

WFH.

I need a refuge...

Take up ultra running, hours away from the family 😎
    That's what cycling is supposed to be for me!

I tried running before i took up cycling. Not ultra, just a few 10kms and halfs. I enjoyed it, but my knees and shins did not.

I tried to alter my running style, as i land on my heels, but just couldn't get comfortable again or run without pain.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

Went to get mini, she had a fab time, I flirted with getting my arm broken by taking a picture of some cygnets.

H3 vs cygnets - who would win in a fight?
    I reckon I could hold my own vs the cygnets, but mama swan would kick my @rse.
  • MattFalle
    orraloon said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Giro?

Bernal won 😛
    Oi. No spoilers perlease. Wrong country, wrong race, wrong week; said I was crackered.
    oh, in that case Armstrong by 6 minutes over Ullrich.
  • tlw1
    MattFalle said:

orraloon said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Giro?

Bernal won 😛
    Both clean though?
  • tlw1
    Bonus, wife has just come into my office and said do I fancy running the local three peaks and then a couple of pints at the pub at the bottom 😎

• elbowloh
    How is the running part a bonus?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • MattFalle
    tlw1 said:

MattFalle said:

orraloon said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Giro?

Bernal won 😛
    Both clean though?
    Lance yes. Basically paid by the Clintons to say whatever was needed to distract public attention from whatever schizzle they were up to.
  • MattFalle
    its even in writing:

• MattFalle
    As an aside, I've had enough of thisshit. I'm getting drunk

#processing
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Not very good at this staying in the house lark, female child said I can go out on my bike if I don't talk to anyone. But she was worried I would be accosted by neighbours getting bike out the garage. So I took the pub hack round Richmond Park. People really don't like being overtaken by an old guy on an old town bike. Bit of a disaster, the plastic aeroplane tried to fly away going down a hill. I managed to go back and salvage it but it had been run over and broke the tail fin.
  • MattFalle
    £5 says it was the dicksfrom Dynamo who ran it over out of spite and malice
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

its even in writing:

Woss it say?! Too small. Ctrl + don't work.
  • pinno

Not very good at this staying in the house lark, female child said I can go out on my bike if I don't talk to anyone. But she was worried I would be accosted by neighbours getting bike out the garage. So I took the pub hack round Richmond Park. People really don't like being overtaken by an old guy on an old town bike. Bit of a disaster, the plastic aeroplane tried to fly away going down a hill. I managed to go back and salvage it but it had been run over and broke the tail fin.

Find some plastic, glue and a spray can and restore it to former glory.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Missus already moaning because there is a variance in the length of my cycle shorts and my knocking about shorts. Tan lines don't match up.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,154
    pinno said:

Find some plastic, glue and a spray can and restore it to former glory.
    And an electric motor for the prop to give you an extra half a watt to overtake people even faster.
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

its even in writing:

Woss it say?! Too small. Ctrl + don't work.

• MattFalle
    essentially that he was clean.

we all know he was the world's greatest champion.

framed by the illuminati to cover up their crimes.
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

essentially that he was clean.

we all know he was the world's greatest champion.

framed by the illuminati to cover up their crimes.

Thoroughly decent guy too by all accounts. Doesn’t take himself too seriously, laughs off criticism, doesn’t hold a grudge etc