Sunday - J'ai dû dormir dans la gouttière, où j'ai eu un flash (hou-hou-oou-oou!)

13»

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    sungod said:

hopkinb said:

Roasting a nice chicken. Roasting several potatoes in lard. Shredded cabbage will be wilted in some of the chicken pan juices. Broccoli. Carrots. Gravy made with homemade stock.

Not much of the forecast snedge. Just shyte sleet in a strongish northern easterly.

Boy appears to be turning into Cheech and/or Chong. His father confiscated this lot after catching him in the garden on Friday night. I had all kinds of suspicions, missing money, ravenous consumption of snacks, general dullness and lack of motivation, but hadn't caught him in flagrante delicto, well, not since last summer. His freedom has gone up in smoke...

seen too many mess up their lives

point out that it fu​cks his short term memory

remind him that it fu​cks his short term memory

tell him that it fu​cks his short term memory

ask him what it does to his short term memory, if he gets it wrong, smash all his stuff up with a pick axe handle
    FTFY
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Actually, don't worry about it. Just drop CB a line and he'll come round and beat up his dealer.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128
    MattFalle said:

Actually, don't worry about it. Just drop CB a line and he'll come round and beat up his dealer.

kill the pushers
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    H3, not sure if I can be any help here as I've never had to deal with that problem myself. But if its screwing up his GCSEs then it could well be screwing up his future so try to get him past the next few months.

Once he's off at uni then there's not a lot you can do to stop it but hopefully by then he's realised that drugs are for losers and steers clear.

In any event, good luck.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Woah... let's not get paranoid.

At least he had the sense to keep it in a conserve jar. Plus, looks like proper weed, not resin. There's thinking and class there :)
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,197
    Best wishes Hoppy. Teens are hard work. Some harder than others.