The Great Bottom Rank Off

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    johngti said:

MattFalle said:

prolific. fuckingprolific. you make me sound like a shoplifter.

ffs.

Serial flasher
    i was actually going to say sxe offender but thought that someone would throw a hissy.

fuckingprolific. i'll show him prolific.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    Frolical, not prolifical.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    #makeupwords
  • pinno
    23 MF's under 23 pseudonym's posting 10 times per day...

23 x 10 x 365 = 133225 posts pa.

What's your excuse?
  • MattFalle
    They are all busy.
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

They are all busy.

Why don't you second half of them?

#resourceallocation
  • MattFalle
    because they are all idiots. it would confuse them.
  • me-109
    me-109 Posts: 1,915
    Penultimate place. Funnily enough just ahead of @johngti who I'm sure I bought something off many many moons ago. I like to think my posts generally add value and enrich someone's life, much like @Stevo_666 used to ;)
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    me-109 said:

Penultimate place. Funnily enough just ahead of @johngti who I'm sure I bought something off many many moons ago. I like to think my posts generally add value and enrich someone's life, much like @Stevo_666 used to ;)

Every chance that you did! I’ve managed to sell a few bits and pieces on here in the past
  • Did you sell me an Allez? I just know it was from a guy called john in Bury
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno said:

MattFalle said:

They are all busy.

Why don't you second half of them?

#resourceallocation
    Are the others on furlough?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    me-109 said:

Cheeky sod :) You reckon my posts are meant to do that? >:)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • johngti

Did you sell me an Allez? I just know it was from a guy called john in Bury

No that wasn't me. I'm in the surf east innit. Plus never owned an Allez
  • johngti
    No, autocorrect, not the surf east. What does that even mean?? The sarf east. Kent. Just inside the M25. No surf around here for miles other than what's in Sainsbury's. Displaced (or misplaced) Welshman. Innit.
  • MattFalle
    edited February 2021
    johngti said:

No, autocorrect, not the surf east. What does that even mean?? The sarf east. Kent. Just inside the M25. No surf around here for miles other than what's in Sainsbury's. Displaced (or misplaced) Welshman. Innit.

i once got lost in the M25 ring road for 7 hours.

it got to the point i was pulling into random towns and asking people how i get on the motorway to Portsmouth and they were laughing at me, so i cut the fckres with my shiv.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    johngti said:

Somewhere like Downe?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • johngti
    elbowloh said:

johngti said:

Somewhere like Downe?
    Nowhere near that nice. Dartford. But it's easy enough to reach somewhere nice on the bike so not all bad!
  • Stevo_666
    elbowloh said:

johngti said:

Somewhere like Downe?
    Why Downe?

Not far from me BTW.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • johngti
    Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

johngti said:

Somewhere like Downe?
    Why Downe?

Not far from me BTW.
    Bromley wasn't it? We (i.e. what passes for the cycling club I'm in) quite often ride out that way-ish.
  • Stevo_666
    johngti said:

Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

johngti said:

Somewhere like Downe?
    Why Downe?

Not far from me BTW.
    Bromley wasn't it? We (i.e. what passes for the cycling club I'm in) quite often ride out that way-ish.
    Yep, its a few miles down the road from me (no pun intended). Some nice country lanes round there although some a bit narrow for cars passing.
  • elbowloh
    Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

johngti said:

Somewhere like Downe?
    Why Downe?

Not far from me BTW.
    Its the only place i know that is just inside the M25 that's in Kent as i've been to Darwin's house many times and have been through there many times on the bike on the way to doing Toy's Hill / Brasted Chart, White Hill, Westerham Hill, Downe Road etc

Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • Stevo_666
    elbowloh said:

Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

johngti said:

Somewhere like Downe?
    Why Downe?

Not far from me BTW.
    Its the only place i know that is just inside the M25 that's in Kent as i've been to Darwin's house many times and have been through there many times on the bike on the way to doing Toy's Hill / Brasted Chart, White Hill, Westerham Hill, Downe Road etc

I'm the thick end of 10 miles inside the M25 and in Kent (just). Some good hills on your list there.
  • elbowloh
    edited February 2021
    Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

johngti said:

Somewhere like Downe?
    Why Downe?

Not far from me BTW.

I'm the thick end of 10 miles inside the M25 and in Kent (just). Some good hills on your list there.
    We started doing those when me and my friends were bored of doing Surrey Hills and training for L'etape. They would come from Islington, Camden etc all over London, meet at Cadence cycling in Crystal Palace and head down to Kent to do those hills! Is it Downe Hill where it really kicks up at the top and comes to a t junction? When it was wet and scrabbly, you'd have to get out of the saddle to peak and just be spinning wheels!
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    elbowloh said:

Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

johngti said:

Somewhere like Downe?
    Why Downe?

Not far from me BTW.

Good ride to the house he was brought up in.........
  • elbowloh
    tlw1 said:

elbowloh said:

Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

johngti said:

Somewhere like Downe?
    Why Downe?

Not far from me BTW.

Up Shrewsbury way?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • johngti
    elbowloh said:

Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

johngti said:

Somewhere like Downe?
    Why Downe?

Not far from me BTW.

Is it Downe Hill where it really kicks up at the top and comes to a t junction? When it was wet and scrabbly, you'd have to get out of the saddle to peak and just be spinning wheels!
    That's the one. A couple of my mates have ridden it (@tetley10 being one of them) but not me. Cudham Lane, what is where the t-junction is, is one of our regular routes and I quite like that one. Who knows, though - with my new svelte frame (!!!) and the training, maybe I'll give it a go in the summer.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    elbowloh said:

tlw1 said:

elbowloh said:

Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

johngti said:

Somewhere like Downe?
    Why Downe?

Not far from me BTW.

Up Shrewsbury way?
    Some good bars near it too (sod cafe stops)
  • Stevo_666
    johngti said:

elbowloh said:

Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

johngti said:

Somewhere like Downe?
    Why Downe?

Not far from me BTW.

Is it Downe Hill where it really kicks up at the top and comes to a t junction? When it was wet and scrabbly, you'd have to get out of the saddle to peak and just be spinning wheels!
    That's the one. A couple of my mates have ridden it (@tetley10 being one of them) but not me. Cudham Lane, what is where the t-junction is, is one of our regular routes and I quite like that one. Who knows, though - with my new svelte frame (!!!) and the training, maybe I'll give it a go in the summer.
    Yep, its a bit of a bastard if you're not in shape. Good pub just along the road at the top though (Blacksmiths Arms).
  • me-109
    me-109 Posts: 1,915
    Stevo_666 said:

me-109 said:

The BGT ones brightened my days, for sure.
  • Stevo_666
    me-109 said:

Stevo_666 said:

me-109 said:

The BGT ones brightened my days, for sure.
    Those were the days - I would if I could but I can't...any more.