Tuesday, Tumultuous Tuesday

Comments

• elbowloh said:

Not much to report other than working from work this week. Back at the kitchen island next week.

Did some home weights this morning, wife has demanded that I Zwift later... Who am I to argue?

When the wife says "just censored off will you", you hear "go and zwift".
    Thinking back on it...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,613
    Thought I get in a decent ride before Stormy Daniels gets here. Wind picking up on way back, headwind of course, and starting to spit rain right at the end. so timed well.

Inspired by Step the other day, snapped this en route

Dunno how the artist(e) knew, but it's a pretty good likeness of me.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening folks,
    Busy day of WFH with much tea and coffee to help. Just been for a short toddle with the EPO, not very nice out there even if it's not freezing. Lad rang in a good mood as he's done with exams until the summer. Think he's done well which is good.
    Running is rubbish Seano, avoid is my only advice and I'm following my advice here.
    Nice pic 'loon
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Oh, and fhy the wuck is it my wault if the wucking fiwi fon't fork?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,197

Oh, and fhy the wuck is it my wault if the wucking fiwi fon't fork?

Vlame Biggle.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    I see that BT now do fttp broadband for my address. Bare p's though.

I won the takeaway fight. Lovely Japanese restaurant near us that we go to when it's normal. I had a chef's choice nigiri set. Boy had chicken katsudon. Mrs H³ some (korean) beef and rice dish. Some chicken karaage and a spicy salmon roll thing to share.

• hopkinb
    Seano we got you a chicken teriyaki bento box. You didn't arrive. Dog ate it.

I hope these small neighbourhood restaurants survive. I've been supporting a few who have switched to takeaway during all this.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    hopkinb said:

I hope these small neighbourhood restaurants survive. I've been supporting a few who have switched to takeaway during all this.

WTF! I was banging on number 50 for 10mins!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

How was she?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • hopkinb
    elbowloh said:

seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

How was she?
    Fnerp.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    I should by rights be sat outside a bar in Fuerteventura this evening supping wine and munching tapas, but alas...
    What's the next best thing? thought I.
    I know, a visit to Bottom Bracket.
    Que pasa?
  • hopkinb
    seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

Worried. :neutral:
  • seanoconn
    hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

Was I close 😂
  • seanoconn

I should by rights be sat outside a bar in Fuerteventura this evening supping wine and munching tapas, but alas...
    Que pasa?

Hey the cat thief is back! Welcome Bally
  • ballysmate
    edited January 2021
    seanoconn said:

Que pasa?

I prefer the term P ussy magnet
  • hopkinb
    seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

Was I close 😂
    :smiley:

Very.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832

seanoconn said:

Que pasa?

I prefer the term P ussy magnet
    Who the feck are you? / welcome back and shoot news re holiday
  • ballysmate
    5th holiday to be cancelled but tbh the missus wouldn't be keen to go away as her mother is losing it and we are trying to get her properly assessed. Not easy in covid times.
    Anyway, what's all this running nonsense that people have seemed to taken up. Is going running a symptom of covid?
  • tlw1

5th holiday to be cancelled but tbh the missus wouldn't be keen to go away as her mother is losing it and we are trying to get her properly assessed. Not easy in covid times.
    Anyway, what's all this running nonsense that people have seemed to taken up. Is going running a symptom of covid?

We went through this with the mother in law and we found constantly pestering them worked (eventually). Wouldn’t wish it on anyone, so hope it goes as well as can be expected
  • ballysmate
    She's gone walkabout a few times and has even tried to climb out of the kitchen window because that is where the door used to be before the kitchen was altered 40+ years ago.
    Sad to watch.
  • tlw1

She's gone walkabout a few times and has even tried to climb out of the kitchen window because that is where the door used to be before the kitchen was altered 40+ years ago.
    Sad to watch.

😢
  • pinno

Que pasa?

Nada amigo, nada.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    hopkinb said:

I won the takeaway fight. Lovely Japanese restaurant near us that we go to when it's normal. I had a chef's choice nigiri set. Boy had chicken katsudon. Mrs H³ some (korean) beef and rice dish. Some chicken karaage and a spicy salmon roll thing to share.

Local curry house job for us tonight. Not a Tuesday tradition but CBA to cook.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

At least yours WAS cooked. ;)
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

But but... you once claimed that you rarely did the cooking.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

True, I was referring to the resident cook.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

True, I was referring to the resident cook.

A truly modern man. Sharing the housekeeping burden by phoning for a curry.

• seanoconn
    GP COVID tent around the corner is coming apart nicely in the wind, tent poles clanging every few seconds so won’t be sleeping tonight. Can’t someone go and tie it back down again? Pinno, Bally?
  • seanoconn

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

At least yours WAS cooked. ;)
    Looks like something your cat had caught.
  • ballysmate
    seanoconn said:

GP COVID tent around the corner is coming apart nicely in the wind, tent poles clanging every few seconds so won’t be sleeping tonight. Can’t someone go and tie it back down again? Pinno, Bally?

Sean to Mrs O "Since you are awake ..."