Monday, Are we already for this!

124»

Comments

• Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    No foxes in Tassie (allegedly). I could just about cope with the wildlife if it didn’t dig up or eat everything in the garden. There’s a lovely red trumpet vine just flowering at the moment in the front. Sat with coffee and watched the rabbits munching away on them. Dog couldn’t have been less interested. 🙄
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,321

Ha! You want critters? We have millions of rabbits, possums, potoroos, pademelons, bandicoots, blue-tongue lizards, some mice, some rats, echidnas, the occasional wallaby, a snake or two, and all sorts of birds from wrens to sea-eagles hanging about here...

Yes but your critters are all cute with funny names.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    hopkinb said:

I'm with 'loon. Calling the exterminators tomorrow, though if we keep laying on the bird food, it'll be difficult to keep them away.

https://images.app.goo.gl/nLzGBJsxFdaZ1GT38

You need to grease your fence posts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymvrr6A0KWM
  • seanoconn
    edited January 2021
    hopkinb said:

And here's what it looked like before.

You have a lovely looking home hop. Kudos on the renovations 👍

But unfortunately I recognise that bowls club, they sold the land at the back which developers turned into flats and built the new clubhouse out of pic on the left. So I shall be round for my supper at 6pm sharp 😃 I’ll wear my trousers with the expandable waist.
  • seanoconn
    @hopkinb
    Sorry to bug you but I didn’t want you to miss this as you’ll need to get a lot more shopping in 👍😋
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

this is the new piccie on the wall. think it turned out ok.

Does nobody else see the head up the butt!?
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Might be some secret code for the MF's love of The Human Centipede
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    seanoconn said:

@hopkinb
    Sorry to bug you but I didn’t want you to miss this as you’ll need to get a lot more shopping in 👍😋

What a good eye you have for a bowls club! Do you play, or do you work for the council or the building contractor? It's totally hidden from the street.

It's Tuesday, so takeaway night here. I normally push for sushi/ramen/bento or vietnamese. The boy normally wants Nandos, though he's in the sh!t at the moment for never doing any school work despite it being his GCSE year, so he'll get what he's given. Mini only ever wants 5 guys or KFC, so she'll probably have some pasta at home. Mrs H3 is all about the roast duck and rice or Indian. It's all about the negotiation, though now we've found a Japanese one that also does roast duck & rice.

As it's you, we'll probably lay on chilli heavy south indian.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    step83 said:

At first I thought it could be a Cake Stop pic, then I spotted it showed someone with their head up somebody else's arris.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    Ex father in law is a one of the noisy gits you hear in summer. But if I went near the place I’d be hit with a hammer, set on fire and chucked over your fence.

I’ll eat anything thanks.

p.s I’d seriously considerer getting a blind for your bathroom window. Don’t want the old perverts getting an eyeful.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    oxoman said:

Yep, but didn't want to comment. TBH the conduit is more distracting. Serves a purpose but hideous. Prefer all my wiring hidden.

Agree - it was done by sparky when I was at work one day. It’s, errr, functional.

Thinking of taking it out and using really thin brown or black stuff to replace it.

Understand why it has to be there but yup, it’s fugly.

The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Stevo_666 said:

step83 said:

At first I thought it could be a Cake Stop pic, then I spotted it showed someone with their head up somebody else's arris.
    Now that ta been pointed out I can never unsee.

Time for a change of piccie then...

The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

step83 said:

Now that ta been pointed out I can never unsee.

Time for a change of piccie then...

I aim to add value :smile:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]