Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    pinno said:

elbowloh said:

That could be internal panelling with insulation in-between

Nah - look at the window pic.
    it is double glazed if that helps.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    elbowloh said:

That could be internal panelling with insulation in-between

its not unfortunately but it is like one of those posh middle class chalet things - 2" wood thick walls, double glazing, Dutch barn style.

Ain't no shed and but stop the wolves from blowing it down.

Painted ubiquitous middle class green.
  • MattFalle
    edited January 2021

Afternoon folks,
    Busy day of wfw but the computer system is finally playing ball a little more at least. This does of course mean I'm busy as fook.
    Nice pic on the shed wall MF, good choice by the MF that chose it. I got some new clear glasses for riding when it's dark, Bolle safety specs for £7 as usual. Wfh tomorrow so a bit of a lie in and a decent breakfast.

Grazie V - the arty MF has found a few so may get some on another wall.

Frames from Edwyn are only £7 and a mate of Edwyn's prints them out on really thick good quality paper for £2 each. Works out pretty cost effective and look pretty good.

#thriftyart
  • MattFalle
    hopkinb said:

Lil fukkah climbed 180 cm vertical fence.

little fukkah needs to find an electric fence at the top.
  • MattFalle
    hopkinb said:

The MF's are very fond of the phrase "man cave". It makes them all warm inside. Or is it murderous? One or the other.

Done my budget. Done some work. Ate a chicken, stuffing, gravy and leftover roast potato sandwich. Did some more work.

Looks like salmon for dinner.

H3 is right. Again. LISTEN TO HIM PEOPLE.

• MattFalle

Looks like meeces to me, but I know nuffink

meeces as well MF says but what does he know?
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    MattFalle said:

its not unfortunately but it is like one of those posh middle class chalet things - 2" wood thick walls, double glazing,

Authentic middle class home office here. No wood, steel and glass and insulation. Air conditioning. Me? I get the box room. Though she did actually pay for this.

• hopkinb
    MattFalle said:

meeces as well MF says but what does he know?
    I agree. Meeces. No need for the poison. Until the great grandchildren of the meeces have their 17000th child.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    hopkinb said:

Whuddufuqdis? Rattus? Meeces? Vole?

Reminds me of this.

https://youtu.be/aY9GBl7UmVs
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    Fcuking Northern bastards have a party next door literally every week. With laughter and enjoyment and virus-spreading nonchalance. Though they did arrive from Sweden. So they might have already caught it. 3 ginger kids. Approx 5, 3 and baby. Neither mum nor dad is ginger. They all have Scottish names, but have generic Northern accents. Going to chuck a bag of meth over the fence and call the 12.
  • hopkinb
    MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

What i need is one of those catapults my mates had that I always wanted. A black widow. Bag of ball bearings.
  • Stevo_666
    hopkinb said:

Fcuking Northern bastards have a party next door literally every week. With laughter and enjoyment and virus-spreading nonchalance. Though they did arrive from Sweden. So they might have already caught it. 3 ginger kids. Approx 5, 3 and baby. Neither mum nor dad is ginger. They all have Scottish names, but have generic Northern accents. Going to chuck a bag of meth over the fence and call the 12.

Are they friendly?

https://youtu.be/PT0ay9u1gg4

Bloody Southern shandy drinkers....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    That picture reminds me that the paving should be light grey. Not the mid green that it is now. Heads off to amazon for a pressure washer.
  • hopkinb
    edited January 2021
    MattFalle said:

this is the new piccie on the wall. think it turned out ok.

I like this.

Man throwing his bike at the line. Sunshine. Castles.
  • hopkinb
    Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

Are they friendly?

https://youtu.be/PT0ay9u1gg4

Bloody Southern shandy drinkers....
    Came to the door at Christmas, gave us a card, cakes, friendly greetings. I was all "eyup, come for t'drink and t'mince pie". Mrs H³ was all "fcuk off you dirty covid bastards, stay out of my porch you cnuts."

We dropped a card through the letter box later, and I told the chap where to leave his tree if he wanted it picked up.

The kids are adjacent to mini and vex the absolute sh1t out of her with their goings on.
  • MattFalle
    hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

What i need is one of those catapults my mates had that I always wanted. A black widow. Bag of ball bearings.
    Use a trebuchet and a load of breeze blocks. Thatfuckinglearnhim

#uptheante
  • MattFalle
    hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

this is the new piccie on the wall. think it turned out ok.

I like this.

Man throwing his bike at the line. Sunshine. Castles.
    Grazie. It’s a Strade Blanche one. Think the colours match the walls which is nice.

• elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

I had one of those. God knows where I got it from at the age of about 12.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    hopkinb said:

We've got ginger South Africans with 3 devil spawn next door, I think I'd prefer northern accents.
  • MattFalle
    hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

its not unfortunately but it is like one of those posh middle class chalet things - 2" wood thick walls, double glazing,

Authentic middle class home office here. No wood, steel and glass and insulation. Air conditioning. Me? I get the box room. Though she did actually pay for this.

Now that’s sweeeet.

Can the MF in V’s garage move into there please? We feel he’s going a bit feral where he is.

• MattFalle
    Is that your crib at the other end with the massive open bi-fold doors?
  • MattFalle
    hopkinb said:

Just burn their house down and when the Heddlu turn up just say “well, judging by their accents they were northerners so obviously they were criminals so obviously it’s gang related and nothing to do with any of us around here” and you’ll get away Scott free.

#problem solved
  • hopkinb
    MattFalle said:

Yep. Though massive ain't the word. Let me see if I can find a picture.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

Now that’s sweeeet.

Can the MF in V’s garage move into there please? We feel he’s going a bit feral where he is.

Only if the fokker tidies up before he goes.

Ooh, Stevo's lookalike just appeared on the tellybox
  • hopkinb
    edited January 2021
    hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

I think Mrs H³ is suitably unrecognisable.

• hopkinb
    And here's what it looked like before.

• hopkinb
    elbowloh said:

hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

I had one of those. God knows where I got it from at the age of about 12.
    Ooh, you lucky bastard! With the arm brace? 3 of my mates had one. They used to go "shooting squirrels". Judging by the times I was allowed to come along, I think they had the same hit rate as my dog. Lots of noise, no success.
  • Stevo_666
    edited January 2021

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

Now that’s sweeeet.

Only if the fokker tidies up before he goes.

Ooh, Stevo's lookalike just appeared on the tellybox
    I've lost count the number of times that film been repeated. I suppose all publicity is good publicity.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Looks pretty good. Is that a bowling green over the back fence? Looks huge
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    hopkinb said:

hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

I think Mrs H³ is suitably unrecognisable.

Nice, ordered some bi-folds today, the current wife is happy now